Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SempliceHD

Default SempliceHD
    After couple of months working on this theme it's been ready to be shown now.

SempliceHD includes:

• Compatible with iOS 4 and iOS 5
    • Fully themed UI
    • Color Keyboard Theme
    • SBSettings Theme
    • Tap To Unlock
    • Stock apps Themed
    • Auto-Create Icons
    • LockScreen Clock Widget
    • UISounds

More Coming Soon:

• LockScreen Analog Clock widget
    • Weather widget

Here are some screenshots for this theme

So yeah those were the pic and this theme has more then that. hope you guys like it and this theme is ready for beta stage some people are been testing this theme.

If you would like to make a mod or widget or something you are welcome to make for this theme just contact me if you want to make a widget or whatever you can make for this theme.-thumb.png

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SEANSGRAPHICS For This Useful Post:

togomaku (03-01-2012)

Your getting better at using the hue function in photoshop bro nice and awesome idea of just rotating Flybritn's icons WOW nice job lmao
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (03-02-2012), high dB (03-01-2012), Raaj FX (03-01-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Looks nice man

It would do its practically someone elses theme

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

high dB (03-01-2012)

just curious why Aspire icons are in there ?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (03-01-2012), high dB (03-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Your getting better at using the hue function in photoshop bro nice and awesome idea of just rotating Flybritn's icons WOW nice job lmao
    like i said on twitter ask flybritn he is a tester for my theme. and look i didnt steal any images. i dont do the stuff you do

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 767 Posts

how many of his themes r u gona try n rename n sell as ur own? sure some parts of this look something like another theme as well lol
    Last edited by high dB; 03-01-2012 at 12:11 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to high dB For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (03-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by high dB View Post
    how man of his themes r u gona try n rename n sell as ur own? sure some parts look something from another theme as well lol
    haha this fool stupid

So your going to sit there and tell me they are not the icons from Aspire??

you don't steal themes huh ? I can tell you whole convo you and Brian had considering he hits me up everyday in phone call also I do remember you being caught with stolen stuff and I called you out cause theme had you as author and u posted pictures and u totally denied it till I unfollowed and in case that don't jog you memory you told brian when he found his work in your theme that you didn't have enough time to do all the images cause of school and work, so now b4 everyone comes in here to bash you please think about how much time it takes a themer to do a theme and how you keep popping them out every 3 weeks with others work in them,Bro I feel you could be a truly good themer if you actually do it for the love and take ur time instead of trying to make a quick buck. Just think about what I said and you know myself and brian is more then happy to help you any way we can and if other thmers respect you ebnough they will also help.
    Quote Originally Posted by SEANSGRAPHICS View Post
    like i said on twitter ask flybritn he is a tester for my theme. and look i didnt steal any images. i dont do the stuff you do
    so stfu and take care of your own business

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (03-01-2012), hemptation (03-02-2012), high dB (03-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by jima6636 View Post
    you don't steal themes huh ? I can tell you whole convo you and Brian had considering he hits me up everyday in phone call also I do remember you being caught with stolen stuff and I called you out cause theme had you as author and u posted pictures and u totally denied it till I unfollowed and in case that don't jog you memory you told brian when he found his work in your theme that you didn't have enough time to do all the images cause of school and work, so now b4 everyone comes in here to bash you please think about how much time it takes a themer to do a theme and how you keep popping them out every 3 weeks with others work in them,Bro I feel you could be a truly good themer if you actually do it for the love and take ur time instead of trying to make a quick buck. Just think about what I said and you know myself and brian is more then happy to help you any way we can and if other thmers respect you ebnough they will also help.
    bro make this right this is the theme im working for 2 months now you can make sure with brian. i talk to him everyday too. he is a TESTER for this theme. i made him test this theme because i know if i dont make him TEST people are gonna say that i steal images. thats the only reason i told brian to test this theme out. and i like it how you guys do when someone is cool to you guys you dont call them out when someone has same images but every time i've seen when i come up with something new you guys always do this **** to me

Bro do you see I'm not bashing you or trying to make you feel bad i'm offering you advice and help if you need it Brian don't like confrontation so he won't say much but me on other hand don't care if ppl get mad at me, I'm asking you as a friend think about what I said be a man and work ur *** on next theme and make it really ur own and u know me and Brian got ur back if u need a hand.
    bro make this right this is the theme im working for 2 months now you can make sure with brian. i talk to him everyday too. he is a TESTER for this theme. i made him test this theme because i know if i dont make him TEST people are gonna say that i steal images. thats the only reason i told brian to test this theme out. and i like it how you guys do when someone is cool to you guys you dont call them out when someone has same images but every time i've seen when i come up with something new you guys always do this **** to me

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (03-01-2012), hemptation (03-02-2012)

Bro do you see I'm not bashing you or trying to make you feel bad i'm offering you advice and help if you need it Brian don't like confrontation so he won't say much but me on other hand don't care if ppl get mad at me, I'm asking you as a friend think about what I said be a man and work ur *** on next theme and make it really ur own and u know me and Brian got ur back if u need a hand.
    i know bro you got me if i need anything. but to be honest i didn't steal any images. i even showed the pic like a month ago to everyone but then brian told me this icons doesn't look like aspire and he told me to keep doing the icons

well if Brian said keep going then I'm not gonna bug ya about it cause he gave ya his blessing but still keep in mind what I said so pppl don't hate on ya again
    i know bro you got me if i need anything. but to be honest i didn't steal any images. i even showed the pic like a month ago to everyone but then brian told me this icons doesn't look like aspire and he told me to keep doing the icons

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (03-02-2012)

Thanks

this is the other theme i mean other then aspire lol
    look at the bottom bar UI looks alot like it just with a dif bar obv lol

Quote Originally Posted by high dB View Post
    this is the other theme i mean other then aspire lol
    look at the bottom bar UI looks alot like it just with a dif bar obv lol

I don't think that you saw my theme pic. Look at it again and tell me if I have the pattern in the ui. Please don't make **** up

well if Brian said keep going then I'm not gonna bug ya about it cause he gave ya his blessing but still keep in mind what I said so pppl don't hate on ya again
    You know man I always keep whatever you say in my mind. I know you are saying it for a good reason. Btw you wants test this theme out?

Hi is this the new aspire. Been waiting for update. Oh **** sorry I thought it was. It is aspire. Isn't it.

yeah truth is it looks like aspire but not entirely. i will have to agree with jima you can be one of the greatest themers out there compared only with very few if u just take your time and make a theme from scratch. but to tell u the truth i like this one more than aspire.anyways you are a top themer and it was very honest of you to tell brian. i will buy this one when it comes out!
    Keep it rolling babyyyyyyy

Thanks

I don't think that you saw my theme pic. Look at it again and tell me if I have the pattern in the ui. Please don't make **** up

You know man I always keep whatever you say in my mind. I know you are saying it for a good reason. Btw you wants test this theme out?
    Ye like I said with a different bar obv but the bottom bar images n how the text is blanked out on non selected 1s n just orange

Obviously you see there is a problem. If all these people come in here saying it looks like this or that you have not done your part as a theme "creator". Rehashing others works for personal gain is not the way to go about this. Wether you stole images or not that's on you, Noone will kno for sure. Mayb next time you need to rethink your way of going about creating a theme and make it your style not someone else's. I guarantee you will feel much better about your theme

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Q_bAn_b For This Useful Post:

jima6636 (03-01-2012)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast