WE ARE G3TH
G3TH HD and SD is a theme for Charity I was inspired by E is for Ezra and Leg1on
This is my first theme officially and this theme just like the other two i mentioned are for a cause. This theme is a complete donation them to Feeding America or a Food donation type of place. I will get absolutely no money for this theme all i need is for you go to this website https://secure.feedingamerica.org/si...ame=giveonline and donate at least $1 to a Food Charity. All i need from you is a screenshot showing you donated 1 dollar to a Food Charity and i will email this theme to you.

This theme will be 4.0.1 to 5.1
And it will be for HD and SD devices

As of right now I am just starting this theme I've gotten the icons which I will post in a few days when I get a few more done.

I am looking for people that would like to help with this theme if you have something to offer to the theme like ColorKeyboard, or Lockscreens or something like that that might help with the additional stuff to this theme please send me a message or email me at [email protected] i want to keep the people that helped with this theme disclosed till its done if that makes sense. Please post on this thread if you have anything to say about what I am trying to do or any comments. Thanks to all.
WE ARE G3TH