+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to change status bar time into words ie (4:45 to four forty five)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I saw a theme a while ago that had the time in words instead of numbers and thought it was cool and now that I want it it cant be
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default How to change status bar time into words ie (4:45 to four forty five)
    I saw a theme a while ago that had the time in words instead of numbers and thought it was cool and now that I want it it cant be found. Any help would be greatly appreciated and also if anyone knows how to make the status bar time a different color such as red
    Thank you

Thanks

Springtomize can change the time text but not the color
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

3. The Following User Says Thank You to celeron For This Useful Post:

sethstrickland1 (02-27-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 480 Posts

Word clock in cydia the free version

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Q_bAn_b For This Useful Post:

sethstrickland1 (02-27-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    thank you guys is there a way to change the color with a .plist file?
    also i downloaded the word clock but its not working with my theme it makes the status bars go away and background and messes up lockscreen

Thanks

I dont think you can change its color. You can change the statusbar's color tho
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Q_bAn_b View Post
    Word clock in cydia the free version

When I install word clock from cydia I just get a word clock lockscreen. What I am looking for is to change the status bar time into letters. I have Springtomize 2, but I cannot seems to get that to work. Advice??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    type in statusbar wordclock in cydia and thats the one your looking for

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sethstrickland1 For This Useful Post:

samhfoley (02-27-2012)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

When I install that these it overrides my main theme and I cannot see the main wallpaper, weather widget, etc.... if I move it down under the main theme I don't get the time in letters....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have the same exact thing

Thanks

Because its calling a wallpaper in the HTML included with the word clock theme. Just drop the wall you want in there named the same as the existing layer. Also to change the color of the clock look for a styles section in either the HTML or an attached .css if applicable. Search for the items you are looking to change colors. Like
    #hours.
    Color: red;
    Change that to the color you want

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Because its calling a wallpaper in the HTML included with the word clock theme. Just drop the wall you want in there named the same as the existing layer. Also to change the color of the clock look for a styles section in either the HTML or an attached .css if applicable. Search for the items you are looking to change colors. Like
    #hours.
    Color: red;
    Change that to the color you want
    so the same wallpaper that I am using in h1, I just drop into the statusbar wordclock folder? I figured out how to change the colors and fonts, but my desktop has an annoying white border now and I also have a small blue question mark in the middle of my desktop....

that didn't work.... [email protected] and Wallpaper.png both moved into folder, problem persists

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This doesn't show the thin white frame that goes all the way around the desktop though.....
    Last edited by samhfoley; 02-27-2012 at 10:09 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    so the same wallpaper that I am using in h1, I just drop into the statusbar wordclock folder? I figured out how to change the colors and fonts, but my desktop has an annoying white border now and I also have a small blue question mark in the middle of my desktop....

that didn't work.... [email protected] and Wallpaper.png both moved into folder, problem persists

This doesn't show the thin white frame that goes all the way around the desktop though.....
    Prob cuz you didn't rename it exactly the same as the layer that was in there. Most likely Layer.png but you'll hv to search thru the HTML now and see what it calls for or uninstall and reinstall and start over

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I give up. It says it needs Wallpaper JPEGifier, downloaded that, no go. Changed it to layer.png. All ends in the blue question mark and the white frame.

Thanks

I give up. It says it needs Wallpaper JPEGifier, downloaded that, no go. Changed it to layer.png. All ends in the blue question mark and the white frame.
    Post the wall you want for the widget. I'll do it up quick. Shouldn't need walljpegifier

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Thank you so much

Thanks

Here bro. I had to put a lock background in there also as it did call from wallpaper jpegifier. You should just grab that then you can set both via settings/wallpaper selection. if you change the walls just make sure u rename them exactly the same as I named. Caps and all http://db.tt/TYM1oDvf

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    does it work with a status bar theme even when I have the wordclock on top of my winterboard list it ends up under my status bar theme

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Here bro. I had to put a lock background in there also as it did call from wallpaper jpegifier. You should just grab that then you can set both via settings/wallpaper selection. if you change the walls just make sure u rename them exactly the same as I named. Caps and all http://db.tt/TYM1oDvf
    What if my wallpapers are applied from within my current winter board theme?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sethstrickland1 View Post
    does it work with a status bar theme even when I have the wordclock on top of my winterboard list it ends up under my status bar theme
    Oh. I just checked and go into the folder UI images copy the 3 a second time and add @2x.png so [email protected] etc

What if my wallpapers are applied from within my current winter board theme?
    Then download wallpaper jpegifier and then save your wall to the camera roll. Also add the same uiimages as I stated above and select your wall via the settings/wallpaper

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Oh. I just checked and go into the folder UI images copy the 3 a second time and add @2x.png so [email protected] etc

Then download wallpaper jpegifier and then save your wall to the camera roll. Also add the same uiimages as I stated above and select your wall via the settings/wallpaper
    what does wallpaper jpegifier actually do? i downloaded it and found where it was saved but my status bar still wont show up