Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: How to change status bar time into words ie (4:45 to four forty five)

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_bAn_b View Post
    Here bro. I had to put a lock background in there also as it did call from wallpaper jpegifier. You should just grab that then you can set both via settings/wallpaper selection. if you change the walls just make sure u rename them exactly the same as I named. Caps and all http://db.tt/TYM1oDvf

    Worked! Thanks. I have another separate question though, hope you don't mind. I want to add a linear calendar below the shelves, but even though I have linear calendar on top of all my other themes in Winterboard, it still isn't visible. Ideas? Options?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by sethstrickland1 View Post
    what does wallpaper jpegifier actually do? i downloaded it and found where it was saved but my status bar still wont show up
    Did you add the @2x blank status bars to the UI images folder of the widget?

    Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    Worked! Thanks. I have another separate question though, hope you don't mind. I want to add a linear calendar below the shelves, but even though I have linear calendar on top of all my other themes in Winterboard, it still isn't visible. Ideas? Options?
    Cuz you can only run 1 widget at a time unless you use per page plus

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_bAn_b View Post
    Cuz you can only run 1 widget at a time unless you use per page plus
    For PerPage HTML+ don't I have to change Wallpaper.html to Widget.HTML? I tried putting both of them in there and activating them, but all I got was the wallpaper overlay with no functionality

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    For PerPage HTML+ don't I have to change Wallpaper.html to Widget.HTML? I tried putting both of them in there and activating them, but all I got was the wallpaper overlay with no functionality
    I think it might hv to be written for pp you'd hv to talk to the Dev

  5. #25
    Hello. I have a new issue. When I open a folder of apps, the wordclock disappears. Also, when other apps are open, the status bar has the wallpaper attached to it. I am mostly just concerned about the disappearing clock when folders are open. It's only when the folder is open though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •