+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to change status bar time into words ie (4:45 to four forty five)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Q_bAn_b Here bro. I had to put a lock background in there also as it did call from wallpaper jpegifier. You should just grab that then you
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Q_bAn_b View Post
    Here bro. I had to put a lock background in there also as it did call from wallpaper jpegifier. You should just grab that then you can set both via settings/wallpaper selection. if you change the walls just make sure u rename them exactly the same as I named. Caps and all http://db.tt/TYM1oDvf

Worked! Thanks. I have another separate question though, hope you don't mind. I want to add a linear calendar below the shelves, but even though I have linear calendar on top of all my other themes in Winterboard, it still isn't visible. Ideas? Options?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 480 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sethstrickland1 View Post
    what does wallpaper jpegifier actually do? i downloaded it and found where it was saved but my status bar still wont show up
    Did you add the @2x blank status bars to the UI images folder of the widget?

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    Worked! Thanks. I have another separate question though, hope you don't mind. I want to add a linear calendar below the shelves, but even though I have linear calendar on top of all my other themes in Winterboard, it still isn't visible. Ideas? Options?
    Cuz you can only run 1 widget at a time unless you use per page plus

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Q_bAn_b View Post
    Cuz you can only run 1 widget at a time unless you use per page plus
    For PerPage HTML+ don't I have to change Wallpaper.html to Widget.HTML? I tried putting both of them in there and activating them, but all I got was the wallpaper overlay with no functionality

Thanks
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 480 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    For PerPage HTML+ don't I have to change Wallpaper.html to Widget.HTML? I tried putting both of them in there and activating them, but all I got was the wallpaper overlay with no functionality
    I think it might hv to be written for pp you'd hv to talk to the Dev

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello. I have a new issue. When I open a folder of apps, the wordclock disappears. Also, when other apps are open, the status bar has the wallpaper attached to it. I am mostly just concerned about the disappearing clock when folders are open. It's only when the folder is open though.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12