Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Android 4 ICS UI

Default Android 4 ICS UI
    Do you ever wish that your ios device could look like android? well now it can! This theme will make many UI elements look like android. There are still many things missing, but they are coming in future updates.
    if you want an awesome dreamboard theme to match check out this theme created by nickio123!

for a great dialer theme by dlmcgehee click here

-android_4_ics_ipod_theme___released_by_chaz_b-d4o5rvy.png -android_4_ics_lockscreen_by_chaz_b-d4n26v9.png

-android_4_ics_calculator_by_chaz_b-d4q6te0.png Attachment 568496

-android_4_ics_notifications_and_wifi_by_chaz_b-d4n93km.png -569055d1330372088-android-4-ics-ui-photo-feb-27-1-31-07-pm.png

This has only been tested on ios 5 and is only for retina devices.
    You can download it now from the modmyi repo on cydia for free! although if you want to thank me for my work feel free to DONATE, Donations are always accepted!

If you have any request post away!

---Change Log---

1.0-initial release

1.1-added music app theme

1.2-added UI Sounds and lockscreen

1.3-added calender and lockscreen battery theme, and fixed problem with music app theme

---Coming Soon---
    status bar images
    springboard icons
    more ui bar images
    Last edited by Chasemeifyoucan; 02-29-2012 at 02:07 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chasemeifyoucan For This Useful Post:

ByteArt (03-10-2012)

Matching siri theme now available!

Check out a screenshot - here

Donate $.99 or more to get it! That's right only a buck to get a package of awesome!
    Last edited by Chasemeifyoucan; 03-01-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Version 1.1 is on cydia now! next update in the next few days will have working UISounds and i will add the lockscreen.
    If people want i can add the icons too. i am hoping to work on the status bar icons this week also. so stay tuned for more!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Will be lookin out for the update

Right now working on a siri theme!

Version 1.2 submitted to cydia! Has added UI Sounds and lockscreen.

heres some previews of whats coming!

-photo-feb-27-1-31-07-pm.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-feb-27-2-47-46-pm.png  
    Last edited by Chasemeifyoucan; 03-02-2012 at 11:39 AM.

-photo-1.png

Why is there a glitch in the corner of the screen in the music player? (I dont have any other winterboard themes And i have respringed.)

Quote Originally Posted by Josephino90 View Post
    -photo-1.png

Why is there a glitch in the corner of the screen in the music player? (I dont have any other winterboard themes And i have respringed.)
    Sorry bout that, I think I accidentally deleted the correct image that is suppose to be there so it put in the gray button. I will fix it and put it in the next update which should be out.
    Once again sorry
    And thanks for reporting the problem! (:

Everything is looking great. I made a dialer. Im not using your UI theme so I don't know if there's one in there. Mine is posted in the dreamboard ICS thread. Somewhere around page 3. It's there for whoever wants it. And feel free to do with it what you will, except profit from it.
    If you need any screenshots from a galaxy nexus let me know, I have one.
    After doing weeks of research I decided to give up my 4s and buy an unlocked GSM version of the galaxy nexus. I was getting a little sick of apple and how they would string iPhone users along. Dragging their feet to add features that companies like Samsung and HTC have been implementing for years.
    Don't get me wrong. I'm typing this on my iPad(with one hand, and holding my 4 month old in the other). My MacBook pro will be the only brand of laptop I will ever own. But, when I comes to a device that I carry around in my pocket and rely on daily for getting an enormous amount of multitasking done, it will never again be an iPhone. Unless apple starts truly leading the way.

Thanks for the offer! I am defiantly going to need some shots and I will let u know, I have a hp touchpad with cm9 so I am limited to some apps to look at like camera and messages. So I have been googling for screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by poopmaster View Post
    Sorry bout that, I think I accidentally deleted the correct image that is suppose to be there so it put in the gray button. I will fix it and put it in the next update which should be out.
    Once again sorry
    And thanks for reporting the problem! (:
    Okay Thanks for looking at my post, and no problem!

Version 1.2 just was released to cydia, so the fix for music app will be in 1.3

Default Heyy
    Did you release 1.2 yet? I only see 1.1

hmm i keep refreshing my sources too, i got the email from modmyi saying it will be up anytime so...

Thanks

Does intelliscreenx mess with y'all lockscreen?

sorry i wish i could help, but i don't have intelliscreenx. sorry

Thanks

Ok thanx

hmm still not sure as to why version 1.2 isn't up, i PM'd someone but never got a response, not sure whats going on. in other new a siri theme is currently in testing and should be up tomarrow, you can get it if you donate $.99, more is acceptable (:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast