+ Reply
Page 93 of 136 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2706

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: GPS Based HTML Lockscreen Weather Theme

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by bcscustom Hmmm, I thought the current version was 7.9.1 ?? Guess I need to upgrade again Hahaha
...
  1. #1841
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,173
    Thanks
    4,198
    Thanked 16,673 Times in 4,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Hmmm, I thought the current version was 7.9.1 ?? Guess I need to upgrade again
    Hahaha

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (06-11-2012), Hip5 (06-11-2012)

  3. #1842
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,580
    Thanks
    3,959
    Thanked 8,720 Times in 4,403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    Again AWESOME job Chevy and Decal for the modified script! Runs much smoother!

    JKauf. That is an ASTOUNDING SpringBoard. I am partial to a layout for a VERY long time and have been sporting mine for quite a while. But yours there would 'call me away' to a new one. Can you tell me which main theme it is? And what parts I'd need to purchase to get close? I'm happy to purchase anything and show you proof of purchase if you could then simply send it to me. Wonderful job.. I'm very familiar with Iconoclasm, Gridlock and all the rest for setting up icon position - but I need all the rest - especially the weather widget stuff. Thanks for even considering helping.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Jkauf55 (06-11-2012)

  5. #1843
    iPhone? More like MyPhone spanomarkidis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 25 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Hahaha
    I do all thinks right and MyLocation crash again ! I don't have MyLocation ok !! Thanks to all of you !!!

  6. #1844
    Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist but lost within' a minute
    Posts
    2,592
    Thanks
    2,529
    Thanked 2,388 Times in 1,048 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by spanomarkidis View Post
    Again the same in installer I have code 256 WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????
    Sign the deb with iFile.
    Mobile / Mobile
    All 3 option read, write and execute

  7. #1845
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by spanomarkidis View Post
    I do all thinks right and MyLocation crash again ! I don't have MyLocation ok !! Thanks to all of you !!!
    Did you reboot after you successfully installed the My Location App with the Deb?

    Thats critical for it to work, also check the permissions of the myLocation.txt in Var/Mobile/Documents. Make sure its Mobile and RWE for all.

    Other than that, I dont know what else to tell you.

  8. #1846
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,580
    Thanks
    3,959
    Thanked 8,720 Times in 4,403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Did you reboot after you successfully installed the My Location App with the Deb?

    Thats critical for it to work, also check the permissions of the myLocation.txt in Var/Mobile/Documents. Make sure its Mobile and RWE for all.

    Other than that, I dont know what else to tell you.
    Though none of those issues you mention would still make it Crash. My guess is that he never fully uninstalled GPS Weather Lockscreen before he loaded the new DEB. Forgetting the ReadWriteExecute (RWE) permissions step would simply leave you stuck on one city without any updates.

  9. #1847
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Though none of those issues you mention would still make it Crash. My guess is that he never fully uninstalled GPS Weather Lockscreen before he loaded the new DEB. Forgetting the ReadWriteExecute (RWE) permissions step would simply leave you stuck on one city without any updates.
    Just trying to cover all the bases for him
    He seems to have had trouble for a little while, just thought Id give it a shot
    Thanks for the info

  10. #1848
    iPhone? More like MyPhone spanomarkidis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 25 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Though none of those issues you mention would still make it Crash. My guess is that he never fully uninstalled GPS Weather Lockscreen before he loaded the new DEB. Forgetting the ReadWriteExecute (RWE) permissions step would simply leave you stuck on one city without any updates.
    And what must do ?

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Just trying to cover all the bases for him
    He seems to have had trouble for a little while, just thought Id give it a shot
    Thanks for the info
    Maybe I have lost files in ifile and I don't know what can I do!!
    Last edited by spanomarkidis; 06-11-2012 at 01:43 PM.

  11. #1849
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    437
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 296 Times in 152 Posts

    Anyone having issues with their GPS weather? Everything was working great this morning but now it cannot connect whatsoever. Maybe a problem with Yahoo weather? I've tried rebooting, respringing, re-enabling the GPS weather themes in Winterboard but nothing seems to be working. I've tried several GPS themes including Ian's UniAW, Chevy's LS mod, and Basalt's LS mod and none of them are able to pull up any weather info.

  12. #1850
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,275
    Thanks
    2,863
    Thanked 925 Times in 568 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Anyone having issues with their GPS weather? Everything was working great this morning but now it cannot connect whatsoever. Maybe a problem with Yahoo weather? I've tried rebooting, respringing, re-enabling the GPS weather themes in Winterboard but nothing seems to be working. I've tried several GPS themes including Ian's UniAW, Chevy's LS mod, and Basalt's LS mod and none of them are able to pull up any weather info.
    Same issue read here man..
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ease-2593.html

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-11-2012), It's Mi (06-12-2012), will822 (06-11-2012)

  14. #1851
    Too Cool daddykool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    1,506
    Thanks
    3,247
    Thanked 5,580 Times in 1,146 Posts

    Yeah none of my gps widgets are working at min?

  15. #1852
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    437
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 296 Times in 152 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Thanks. Guess I just need to wait it out.

  16. #1853
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,275
    Thanks
    2,863
    Thanked 925 Times in 568 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Thanks. Guess I just need to wait it out.
    Yeah just drink a beer or read about the new MacBook !

  17. #1854
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    2,886
    Thanked 8,478 Times in 1,498 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Hi ! There is a small change on Yahoo XML/JSON. Need to update the code. Here the location.js for the ones which used my code... (a lot i think .
    Last edited by Dacal; 06-11-2012 at 02:37 PM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-11-2012), It's Mi (06-12-2012), kimvy (06-11-2012), King_O_Hill (06-11-2012), Max_Pa1n (06-11-2012), The_Durben (06-11-2012), will822 (06-11-2012)

  19. #1855
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    437
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 296 Times in 152 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi ! There is a small change on Yahoo XML/JSON. Need to update the code. Here the location.js for the ones which used my code... (a lot i think .
    Hey Dacal, it's pulling down weather info now but for some reason the city is showing as Tunis. Tried refreshing several times and the city never changes.

    Any thoughts?

    Thanks again.

  20. #1856
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    2,886
    Thanked 8,478 Times in 1,498 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Hey Dacal, it's pulling down weather info now but for some reason the city is showing as Tunis. Tried refreshing several times and the city never changes.

    Any thoughts?

    Thanks again.
    I made a mistake.. Wait...

    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Hey Dacal, it's pulling down weather info now but for some reason the city is showing as Tunis. Tried refreshing several times and the city never changes.

    Any thoughts?

    Thanks again.
    Can you try ?

    EDIT !!!! Yahoo revert back to previous format. Update not need anymore. I don't delete it, just in case....
    Last edited by Dacal; 06-11-2012 at 04:57 PM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-11-2012), cuzin (06-11-2012), Hip5 (06-11-2012), It's Mi (06-12-2012), kimvy (06-11-2012), King_O_Hill (06-11-2012), lostinthemes (06-12-2012), Max_Pa1n (06-11-2012), The_Durben (06-11-2012), will822 (06-11-2012)

  22. #1857
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,580
    Thanks
    3,959
    Thanked 8,720 Times in 4,403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Anyone having issues with their GPS weather? Everything was working great this morning but now it cannot connect whatsoever. Maybe a problem with Yahoo weather? I've tried rebooting, respringing, re-enabling the GPS weather themes in Winterboard but nothing seems to be working. I've tried several GPS themes including Ian's UniAW, Chevy's LS mod, and Basalt's LS mod and none of them are able to pull up any weather info.
    Oh good! I thought it was just me. It just stopped working for me too around 3pm Easter Daylight Time (6/11/12). So I guess we're all down. It must be a Yahoo Weather thing.

  23. #1858
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    437
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 296 Times in 152 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    I made a mistake.. Wait...



    Can you try ?
    Thanks Dacal. Working perfectly now. My current city is showing up correctly.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (06-11-2012)

  25. #1859
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    I made a mistake.. Wait...



    Can you try ?
    Thanks Dacal
    Any other lines you edit other than the get for the woeid?

    Hard to review changes only on my phone.

    And dang I have a lot of work to do. Probably 20 something locks and widgets....
    Not happy with yahoo

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-11-2012), Dacal (06-11-2012), It's Mi (06-12-2012), King_O_Hill (06-11-2012), Max_Pa1n (06-11-2012)

  27. #1860
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    2,886
    Thanked 8,478 Times in 1,498 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Thanks Dacal
    Any other lines you edit other than the get for the woeid?

    Hard to review changes only on my phone.

    And dang I have a lot of work to do. Probably 20 something locks and widgets....
    Not happy with yahoo

    LMAO ! It's a very minor change on Yahoo JSON url... Just need to edit 2 lines in the location.js file...

    if ( found == 1) {
    woeid = data.ResultSet.Result.woeid;
    city = data.ResultSet.Result.city;


    Not happy too, i must update the whole BaSalt theme just for 2 lines... I advice to wait a little to see if the change will be permanent.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    cuzin (06-11-2012), It's Mi (06-12-2012), kimvy (06-11-2012), King_O_Hill (06-11-2012), Max_Pa1n (06-11-2012)

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 04-12-2013, 02:27 PM
  2. 03-15-2013, 10:09 AM
  3. 08-11-2012, 12:06 AM
  4. 03-03-2012, 12:38 PM

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts