Page 92 of 136 FirstFirst ... 42 829091929394 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2706

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: GPS Based HTML Lockscreen Weather Theme

  1. #1821
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    When would Iconoclasm support IOS 5.1.1!!


    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Here is my setup using Iconoclasm and Gridlock!


  2. #1822
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,755
    Thanks
    43,289
    Thanked 18,761 Times in 6,737 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mlim650 View Post
    When would Iconoclasm support IOS 5.1.1!!
    Not sure, I upgraded a few days ago and re-installed it after a fresh JB. It does conflict with springtomize if you have 5 icons per line turned on under icons. so I just turn it off in springtomize, otherwise it is working fine for me. Make sure that you are using the official version.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 06-11-2012 at 03:14 AM.
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (06-11-2012)

  4. #1823
    The new myLocatio run in iPhone 4 with iOS 5.1.1 ? Plzzz tell me?

  5. #1824
    Quote Originally Posted by spanomarkidis View Post
    The new myLocatio run in iPhone 4 with iOS 5.1.1 ? Plzzz tell me?
    No comment .....


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (06-11-2012), It's Mi (06-12-2012), King_O_Hill (06-11-2012), The_Durben (06-11-2012)

  7. #1825
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    No comment .....
    You can't tell me my friend what no comment is this ????

  8. #1826
    Quote Originally Posted by spanomarkidis View Post
    You can't tell me my friend what no comment is this ????
    Because it was answered in every thread on Mmi 100000 times a little bit of reading and searching wouldn't hurt....but ok I'm gonna tell you ....YES IT WORKS!!!
    Last edited by rumcajs; 06-11-2012 at 11:20 AM.


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (06-12-2012), The_Durben (06-11-2012)

  10. #1827
    Quote Originally Posted by spanomarkidis View Post
    The new myLocatio run in iPhone 4 with iOS 5.1.1 ? Plzzz tell me?
    Oh jeez. Here's the answer.

    GPS WEATHER


    GPS WEATHER

    MyLocation app has been fixed for 5.1.x

    Remove the original app from your device if you havenít already.
    Open Cydia
    Uninstall "GPS Weather Lockscreen"
    Using iFile:
    Delete. /Applications/MyLocation.app
    /var/mobile/Documents/locationpath.txt

    Download the update from this link:


    MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x
    Open in iFile.
    Install the deb

    reboot

    Open your new MyLocation app on your springboard, turn on sig change, and voila!

    Credits to Creator: Bushe

    Alternate method

    Steps:
    Browse to /var/root/Media/
    1. Create a new folder called Cydia
    2. Inside the new Cydia folder, create a folder called AutoInstall
    ( make sure you create these folders exactly as you read them here. The names are case-sensitive. )

    3.download this MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x

    Copy the .deb file into AutoInstall folder
    4.Reboot
    5.respring your iDevice.
    6. Open up the new "MyLocation" app on your springboard.
    7. Turn on "sig change"
    8. Select your favorite GPS Mod in Winterboard.
    9. respring.

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (06-11-2012), DarkDei (06-17-2012), It's Mi (06-12-2012), rasputin007 (06-11-2012), The_Durben (06-11-2012)

  12. #1828
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Because it was answered in every thread on Mmi 100000 times a little search wouldn't hurt....but ok I'm gonna tell you ....YES IT WORKS!!!
    I ask beacause I tried AAAAAALLLLL the methods and nothing ! Can you help me ? Or give me a link to download the deb beacause the other link that I download the deb fife when I go to ifile and installer run error 256 !! Can you help me?

  13. #1829
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Oh jeez. Here's the answer.

    GPS WEATHER


    GPS WEATHER

    MyLocation app has been fixed for 5.1.x

    Remove the original app from your device if you havenít already.
    Open Cydia
    Uninstall "GPS Weather Lockscreen"
    Using iFile:
    Delete. /Applications/MyLocation.app
    /var/mobile/Documents/locationpath.txt

    Download the update from this link:


    MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x
    Open in iFile.
    Install the deb

    reboot

    Open your new MyLocation app on your springboard, turn on sig change, and voila!

    Credits to Creator: Bushe

    Alternate method

    Steps:
    Browse to /var/root/Media/
    1. Create a new folder called Cydia
    2. Inside the new Cydia folder, create a folder called AutoInstall
    ( make sure you create these folders exactly as you read them here. The names are case-sensitive. )

    3.download this MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x

    Copy the .deb file into AutoInstall folder
    4.Reboot
    5.respring your iDevice.
    6. Open up the new "MyLocation" app on your springboard.
    7. Turn on "sig change"
    8. Select your favorite GPS Mod in Winterboard.
    9. respring.
    Thanks Mama...your patience is legendary already


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  14. #1830
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Thanks Mama...your patience is legendary already
    Yes my friend I tell you that I do all this again and again and again and I reebot 100 times but the my location crash again and again what the **** I do wrong?????

  15. #1831
    AKA showstopper1969 Chuck1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    1,457
    Thanks
    936
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Thanks Mama! Worked perfectly....daddy like! =)
    Last edited by Chuck1969; 06-11-2012 at 11:41 AM.
    That's how I roll!

  16. #1832
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by spanomarkidis View Post
    Yes my friend I tell you that I do all this again and again and again and I reebot 100 times but the my location crash again and again what the **** I do wrong?????
    Error 256 is iFile telling you that it cannot overwrite files. So you need to uninstall or delete your old my location app first, then install the Deb. Reboot and your good to go

  17. #1833
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Error 256 is iFile telling you that it cannot overwrite files. So you need to uninstall or delete your old my location app first, then install the Deb. Reboot and your good to go
    I delete the my location app and the my location txt in documents is anything else must delete??

  18. #1834
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by spanomarkidis View Post
    I delete the my location app and the my location txt in documents is anything else must delete??
    That should do it, if not, open Cydia and remove the GPS Lockscreen from the Packages section. Hope this helps

  19. #1835
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    That should do it, if not, open Cydia and remove the GPS Lockscreen from the Packages section. Hope this helps
    That I do days ago!!

  20. #1836
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by spanomarkidis View Post
    That I do days ago!!
    Well then you should be ready to install the Deb, Good Luck

    Remember to Reboot after you install the Deb or the My Location App will crash on you
    Last edited by bcscustom; 06-11-2012 at 12:19 PM.

  21. #1837
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Well then you should be ready to install the Deb, Good Luck

    Remember to Reboot after you install the Deb or the My Location App will crash on you
    Again the same in installer I have code 256 WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????

  22. #1838
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by spanomarkidis View Post
    Again the same in installer I have code 256 WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????
    Error 256 is telling you that iFile cannot overwrite files already there, apparently you didn't remove everything

    Double check everything again, and try again, thats all I can tell you,

    it does work if you do it right, alot of people on this thread have successfully installed the new version using the above methods listed.

    Dont give up, you will get it

    Just follow MamaJaay's post #1827 exactly and you should be good to go

    Good luck
    Last edited by bcscustom; 06-11-2012 at 12:37 PM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (06-12-2012)

  24. #1839
    Quote Originally Posted by spanomarkidis View Post
    Again the same in installer I have code 256 WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????
    Upgrade to ios 7.8

  25. #1840
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Upgrade to ios 7.8
    Hmmm, I thought the current version was 7.9.1 ?? Guess I need to upgrade again

Page 92 of 136 FirstFirst ... 42 829091929394 102 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •