Page 90 of 136 FirstFirst ... 40 808889909192 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2706

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: GPS Based HTML Lockscreen Weather Theme

  1. #1781
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    782
    Thanks
    941
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 428 Posts

    Ha ha has it already been discussed and just missing it?

  2. #1782
    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    You have to change the opacity of the layer from 0.0 to 1 dreamweaver seems to only run the animation once for some reason.

    opacity : 0.0;
    -webkit-animation: wall_anim 4s ease-out 1 normal;
    -webkit-animation-fill-mode: forwards;
    to

    opacity : 1;
    -webkit-animation: wall_anim 4s ease-out 1 normal;
    -webkit-animation-fill-mode: forwards;
    Jenn is right. It's because of the animation opacity and delay.
    All the widgets mentioned have it running. You definitely need change the opacity to see it on pc

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    cuzin (06-09-2012)

  4. #1783
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    Ha ha has it already been discussed and just missing it?
    In JavaScript/main.js delete the red

    Code:
    
    function touchEnd(event) {
    if ( forecastdisplay == false ) {
    * * * * document.getElementById('forecast').style.webkitAnimationName = "forecastMoveUp";
    * * * * document.getElementById('forecast').style.webkitAnimationDuration = "0.7s";
    * * * * forecastdisplay = true;
    * * * * } else {
    * * * * document.getElementById('forecast').style.webkitAnimationName = "forecastMoveDown";
    * * * * document.getElementById('forecast').style.webkitAnimationDuration = "0.7s";
    * * * * forecastdisplay = false;
    * * * * }
    }
    function init(){
    var el = document.getElementById("TouchLayer");
    if ( ChangeClick == false ) {
    * * * * el.addEventListener("touchend", touchEnd, false);
    * * * * } else {
    * * * * el.addEventListener("click", touchEnd, false);
    }
    In LockBackground.html delete
    div id="TouchLayer"

  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (06-08-2012), chevymusclecar (06-08-2012), elilab (06-08-2012), Jkauf55 (06-08-2012), King_O_Hill (06-08-2012), metaserph (06-08-2012)

  6. #1784
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,804
    Thanks
    4,471
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bushe View Post
    Getting MyLocation App to work in 5.1.1 using my Fix

    NEW DEB No Need to Delete Anything Just install the DEB and everything should Work

    1 Download MyLocation.deb
    2. Install MyLocation.deb from iFile
    3. Respring and Enjoy!!
    Awesome...thank you

  7. #1785
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    782
    Thanks
    941
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 428 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    In JavaScript/main.js delete the red

    Code:
    
    function touchEnd(event) {
    if ( forecastdisplay == false ) {
    * * * * document.getElementById('forecast').style.webkitAnimationName = "forecastMoveUp";
    * * * * document.getElementById('forecast').style.webkitAnimationDuration = "0.7s";
    * * * * forecastdisplay = true;
    * * * * } else {
    * * * * document.getElementById('forecast').style.webkitAnimationName = "forecastMoveDown";
    * * * * document.getElementById('forecast').style.webkitAnimationDuration = "0.7s";
    * * * * forecastdisplay = false;
    * * * * }
    }
    function init(){
    var el = document.getElementById("TouchLayer");
    if ( ChangeClick == false ) {
    * * * * el.addEventListener("touchend", touchEnd, false);
    * * * * } else {
    * * * * el.addEventListener("click", touchEnd, false);
    }
    In LockBackground.html delete
    div id="TouchLayer"
    Thank you for this however Im wanting the 4day to show permanently (w/o) having to touch screen. However when I do this I can't get the 4 day forecast

  8. #1786
    Quote Originally Posted by bushe View Post
    Getting MyLocation App to work in 5.1.1 using my Fix

    NEW DEB No Need to Delete Anything Just install the DEB and everything should Work

    1 Download MyLocation.deb
    2. Install MyLocation.deb from iFile
    3. Respring and Enjoy!!
    Thanks for your work man!
    Can someone please post another link different from Mediafire (Dropbox will be the best) cause I can open the page but I don't know why I can't dowload it
    TYA!!!!

  9. #1787
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    Hell yeah this is so much better! Is there a way to keep the 4-day forecast showing instead of touching it to appear?
    Sweet! To answer your question yes. This is the quick way.
    Look in ChevyStyles.css for...

    @-webkit-keyframes forecastMoveUp {
    * * * * 0% {opacity: 0.0; }
    * * * * 100% {opacity: 1.0; }}

    @-webkit-keyframes forecastMoveDown {
    * * * * 0% {opacity: 1.0; }
    * * * * 100% {opacity: 0.0; }}

    ...and change both 0.0's to 1.0.

    And look for #forecast and change opacity:0; to opacity:1;

    Also under #forecast you'll see it's webkits...
    You can replace it all with these...

    * * * * -webkit-animation-name: Pulse;
    * * * * -webkit-animation-duration: 4.0s;
    * * * * -webkit-animation-iteration-count: 1;
    * * * * -webkit-animation-timing-function: linear;
    * * * * -webkit-animation-delay: 0s;
    * * * * -webkit-animation-fill-mode: forwards;}

    And it will fade in as the other elements do.

    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 06-08-2012 at 02:23 PM.

  10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (06-08-2012), cukhiem (06-08-2012), cuzin (06-09-2012), It's Mi (06-08-2012), Jkauf55 (06-08-2012), King_O_Hill (06-08-2012), metaserph (06-08-2012), TaJr12 (06-08-2012), The_Durben (06-08-2012)

  11. #1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    Thank you for this however Im wanting the 4day to show permanently (w/o) having to touch screen. However when I do this I can't get the 4 day forecast
    For me it works quite well



    Did you delete only the red?

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-08-2012), Jkauf55 (06-08-2012), King_O_Hill (06-09-2012), metaserph (06-08-2012)

  13. #1789
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    782
    Thanks
    941
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 428 Posts

    I did... Now that I'm finally off work I'll do all this over on my laptop. Kinda difficult doing everything on phone

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jkauf55 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-08-2012), stratnik (06-08-2012)

  15. #1790
    Sorry my friends,
    But i have tried it without any succes until now
    Have done it on a new installed ios 5.1.1 4S phone.
    Used the method as bushe desctriction and also the cydia/autoinstall way.
    100 times reboot and respring but no succes.
    The MyLocation is there but when pressing it, it "goes" back again to my springboard.
    I dont know if you friends need more information or maybe ideas how to get it working.
    Thanks for the big works you guys do out there.
    Take care.

  16. #1791
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaTechMann View Post
    Sorry my friends,
    But i have tried it without any succes until now
    Have done it on a new installed ios 5.1.1 4S phone.
    Used the method as bushe desctriction and also the cydia/autoinstall way.
    100 times reboot and respring but no succes.
    The MyLocation is there but when pressing it, it "goes" back again to my springboard.
    I dont know if you friends need more information or maybe ideas how to get it working.
    Thanks for the big works you guys do out there.
    Take care.
    After instalation, check that you have a /var/mobile/Documents folder. If not, create it and set owner/group to "mobile" & permission to 0755 (read, write and execute for user). Reboot.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-10-2012), DarkDei (06-17-2012), King_O_Hill (06-09-2012), MegaTechMann (06-10-2012), stratnik (06-10-2012), The_Durben (06-09-2012), timruiz (08-03-2012)

  18. #1792
    CMC_THE_ULTIMATE_SB



    Downloads here...
    http://bit.ly/JRHKOF

    Hit thanks if you like!

  19. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (06-09-2012), CrazyChester (06-11-2012), cuzin (06-10-2012), Dacal (06-09-2012), DarkDei (06-10-2012), Darrenrooster (06-10-2012), Dirtstep (06-09-2012), Ian Nicoll (06-09-2012), It's Mi (06-10-2012), Jkauf55 (06-09-2012), King_O_Hill (06-09-2012), kruzzit (06-09-2012), lostinthemes (06-12-2012), Max_Pa1n (06-09-2012), metaserph (06-10-2012), nik1975 (06-09-2012), rumcajs (06-09-2012), Shad0wM0nk3y (06-15-2012), shortysos7 (06-10-2012), sigit (06-10-2012), stratnik (06-09-2012), The_Durben (06-09-2012), yakitori2009 (06-10-2012), ziggy7 (06-09-2012)

  20. #1793

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-09-2012), It's Mi (06-10-2012)

  22. #1794
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    CMC_THE_ULTIMATE_SB



    Downloads here...
    http://bit.ly/JRHKOF

    Hit thanks if you like!
    This is awesome. Thank you very much.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirtstep For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-09-2012)

  24. #1795
    Thanks chevy!!!


  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ag92 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-10-2012), It's Mi (06-10-2012)

  26. #1796
    Thanks Dacal,
    The permission was the "fault"

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MegaTechMann For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (06-10-2012), It's Mi (06-10-2012)

  28. #1797
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaTechMann View Post
    Thanks Dacal,
    The permission was the "fault"
    Np. Same problem when i have installed the deb on my new phone.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-10-2012), King_O_Hill (06-10-2012), metaserph (06-10-2012)

  30. #1798
    when is the fix coming to ios 5.1.1 ?????

  31. #1799
    Quote Originally Posted by xtrememan View Post
    when is the fix coming to ios 5.1.1 ?????
    It already has.


    Steps:
    Browse to /var/root/Media/
    1. Create a new folder called Cydia
    2. Inside the new Cydia folder, create a folder called AutoInstall
    ( make sure you create these folders exactly as you read them here. The names are case-sensitive. )

    3.download this MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x

    Copy the .deb file into AutoInstall folder
    4.Reboot
    5.respring your iDevice.

    Reply

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (06-10-2012), metaserph (06-10-2012), Shad0wM0nk3y (06-11-2012)

  33. #1800
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    It already has.


    Steps:
    Browse to /var/root/Media/
    1. Create a new folder called Cydia
    2. Inside the new Cydia folder, create a folder called AutoInstall
    ( make sure you create these folders exactly as you read them here. The names are case-sensitive. )

    3.download this MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x

    Copy the .deb file into AutoInstall folder
    4.Reboot
    5.respring your iDevice.

    Reply
    MamaJaay,
    That link returns a "Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found" error message when you try and clik on it from your phone. Can you check the link and fix it for us?

    The other thing that may be a little over simplified for this instruction list is that many of us have gotten rid of the GPS Weather Lockscreen app which included the MyLocations app that appears on your springboard. Does this instruction list infer that you still have the 'MyLocation' app on yoru springboard and it's set to SIG CHANGE ON? Or does simply doing the above instructions RELOAD your springboard with the My Locations app as well?

    EDITED: Okay -- I used my own DropBox account to retrieve the deb file. Using Safari on my iPhone still returns a failed message. THEN -- I did discover that using your method, MamJaay - does indeed reinstall the MyLocation App ready for 5.1.1. YAY!!.. Then the lockscreen would NOT change cities based on my GPS.. What could be the 'last thing' I'm missing?? Well, I remembered something about permissions - ealier in the thread. Many of us had created our OWN MyLocation.txt file from within iFile in the 'workaround period'. That file, at least for me, still had its user permissions set to only Read, Write. I had to also add Execute to the USER permissions on the "var/mobile/documents/MyLocation.txt" file before it would work. All is well now. Maybe that step should be added to the list of instructions since so many of us were using the workaround.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 06-10-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Page 90 of 136 FirstFirst ... 40 808889909192 100 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •