Page 77 of 136 FirstFirst ... 27 677576777879 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2706

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: GPS Based HTML Lockscreen Weather Theme

  1. #1521
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,637
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Rasp, you coding genius, why not just make your own 'mylocation' app that supports all firmwares?

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (05-28-2012), trebor130657 (05-28-2012)

  3. #1522
    Rasputin, where is the text please? I simply removed the two slide png files to make it transparent but can't get rid of the text. Incidentally Unfold doesn't play nice with custom slider, they become shrunken, but that's an issue for the developer to resolve.

  4. #1523
    Step 1 says dl lighttpd
    Step 2 the toggle

    Yet all I see is the sb toggle and bosspref switch?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338218870.004892.jpg  

  5. #1524
    Go to Manage->Settings->Developer in Cydia. You should now see lighttpd in the list.

  6. #1525
    Or just click the sbsetting toggle it will add the other part to your list
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  7. #1526
    Ok thanks guys. Now the php, I don't find that either.

  8. #1527
    For pho you will need to do what the guy above said to do
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  9. #1528
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Thespikie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tienen, Belgium
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 51 Times in 42 Posts

    Does it works on 5.1.1? I'm still on 5.0.1 but will update my iPhone 4

  10. #1529
    Quote Originally Posted by Thespikie View Post
    Does it works on 5.1.1? I'm still on 5.0.1 but will update my iPhone 4

    at least read the previous pages/messages...

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-28-2012), The_Durben (05-28-2012)

  12. #1530
    What the F***!

    Is this what our society has come too. Are we really that lazy that we refuse to even read or search for something.

    I can't even fathom that people are able to jailbreak. It would have required them to read the directions at least.

    Whats even worse, is that it is being asked on every theme thread also.

    See new sig!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 05-28-2012 at 01:09 PM.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (05-28-2012), Dirtstep (05-28-2012), EricB78 (05-28-2012), GUNNY29 (05-28-2012), hemptation (05-28-2012), indyzzzz (05-30-2012), Jkauf55 (05-28-2012), KraXik (05-28-2012), Max_Pa1n (05-30-2012), metaserph (05-28-2012), rasputin007 (05-28-2012), ruedi04 (05-28-2012), stljrd1980 (05-28-2012), The_Durben (05-28-2012), Trist@n (05-28-2012)

  14. #1531
    Quote Originally Posted by king_o_hill View Post
    what the f***!

    Is this what our society has come too. Are we really that lazy that we refuse to even read or search for something.

    I can't even fathom that people are able to jailbreak. It would have required them to read the directions at least.

    Whats even worse, is that it is being asked on every theme thread also.

    See new sig!
    lmao !!


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (05-28-2012), King_O_Hill (05-28-2012), The_Durben (05-28-2012)

  16. #1532
    Please post in the se7en thread so peeps can see your sig lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    What the F***!

    Is this what our society has come too. Are we really that lazy that we refuse to even read or search for something.

    I can't even fathom that people are able to jailbreak. It would have required them to read the directions at least.

    Whats even worse, is that it is being asked on every theme thread also.

    See new sig!
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (05-28-2012), EricB78 (05-28-2012), hemptation (05-28-2012), indyzzzz (05-30-2012), King_O_Hill (05-28-2012), The_Durben (05-28-2012)

  18. #1533
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,637
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Please post in the se7en thread so peeps can see your sig lmao
    Post in every thread!!!

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (05-28-2012), King_O_Hill (05-29-2012)

  20. #1534
    You're still assuming that people will read that.

    The ones that don't read a post or two above or a page or two back will never read your signature.

    I've seriously posted a how to probably closing in on 70 times.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (05-28-2012), King_O_Hill (05-29-2012), metaserph (05-28-2012)

  22. #1535
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,216
    Thanks
    17,759
    Thanked 29,925 Times in 5,015 Posts

    Hello everyone is gps weather working for ios 5.1.1

  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    Dirtstep (05-28-2012), hemptation (05-28-2012), King_O_Hill (05-29-2012), metaserph (05-28-2012), The_Durben (05-28-2012)

  24. #1536
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Rasp, you coding genius, why not just make your own 'mylocation' app that supports all firmwares?
    Xcode does not run on Windows, have no Mac either, therefore I never looked at Objective-C.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastlee View Post
    Rasputin, where is the text please? I simply removed the two slide png files to make it transparent but can't get rid of the text. Incidentally Unfold doesn't play nice with custom slider, they become shrunken, but that's an issue for the developer to resolve.
    You need a SpringBoard.strings file with the line "AWAY_LOCK_LABEL" = ""; in it. That SpringBoard.strings file has to be in "Winterboard-theme"/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.lproj/.
    That worked for me!

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (05-28-2012), King_O_Hill (05-29-2012), The_Durben (05-28-2012)

  26. #1537
    Hey so is 5.1.1 working on 5.0.1??

    Sorry is GPS working on Native Weather???

    Sorry is GPS working on 5.1.1??

    TIA!

    : P

    Just wanted to stop by and check out the progress going on here - thanks to everyone who's working tirelessly on this tweak
    Last edited by WaGGuM; 05-28-2012 at 09:27 PM.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (05-30-2012)

  28. #1538
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Just wanted to thank you for these instructions, they worked perfectly once i learned about changing my cydia settings to developer

  29. #1539
    I just wanted to say, thank you as well. I have read several people, gunny and Durben, tell people numerous times, even before the 5.1.1 JB about this issue. Min point of this is, gps is revolutionary. To the point that people, come in and just ask. Without reading, and some that do. Because mainly, they are eager to have this workiNg again and that is when you know you did something right. I wanna personally thank everyone here as well.

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-29-2012), metaserph (05-29-2012), RKO1195 (06-17-2012), The_Durben (05-29-2012)

  31. #1540
    Can someone tell how to get my province/state?

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (05-29-2012), The_Durben (05-29-2012)

Page 77 of 136 FirstFirst ... 27 677576777879 87 127 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •