Page 75 of 136 FirstFirst ... 25 657374757677 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2706

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GPS Based HTML Lockscreen Weather Theme

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Hey rumcajs, does mylocation work on 5.1.1?
    nope....i'm sure you know that....

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-27-2012), KraXik (05-26-2012)

Thanks

if your going to be the king of/on a public forum Patience and kindness should exist without limits. yea you have answer the question time and again yea I could read the forum for my answer, blah blah blah human kindness tenderness, love, instead its sarcasm insult and forum gangs (little clicks who make fun of some persons expression or questions) wow hope everyone has a strong back you cats are merciless when its comes to repetiveness. help the people in a postive way or say nothing at all.

I don't mind repeated question if the the answer to said question isn't 1 page back now get of your high horse and read the thread
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-27-2012), KraXik (05-26-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

anig - That's ********. If people are too lazy to read back 1 page then they can go get ******.

Users arn't slaves to other people here. It works both ways. Help and get helped. Don't be lazy and just take, take, take.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-27-2012)

Anig... These guys have been MORE than patient with everyone in this forum.... They have helped more than most.. all that is asked is for people to take alittle time to even "skim" thru some of these pages and they will learn an awful lot....the less time they have to repeat the same thing the more time they can help other issues or different problems. No one is being almighty here. They are a great group of people....just my two cents..now back to the thread

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poofster1 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-27-2012), The_Durben (05-26-2012)

Lmao so gunny is the gps working on 5.1 lol

Sorry couldn't resist

Gonna restore my phone as I have some how f****d up the gps on it. I hope this fixes it
    Last edited by CHOOK1811; 05-26-2012 at 04:42 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CHOOK1811 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-27-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Gents... anyone who can use the word "cats" like that without looking silly deserves a pass.

But yes, it can get irritating when it's on the front page.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kimvy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-27-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    Gents... anyone who can use the word "cats" like that without looking silly deserves a pass.
    Lol welcome to 1960 you crazy cat.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-27-2012)

im going to go through that post by rasp again cause I did all that and its still using the GPS for some reason. I'm betting I have to delete the location.txt file and have a new one made when I go to the safari page. 5.1.1 can kiss my new jersey ***

Yeah delete you mylocation.txt file and let Rasputins way create one for you so you know its working thats what i did to confirm that it was creating its own and adding the coordinates

Quote Originally Posted by ZFrost View Post
    im going to go through that post by rasp again cause I did all that and its still using the GPS for some reason. I'm betting I have to delete the location.txt file and have a new one made when I go to the safari page. 5.1.1 can kiss my new jersey ***

18. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

ZFrost (05-27-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Yeah delete you mylocation.txt file and let Rasputins way create one for you so you know its working thats what i did to confirm that it was creating its own and adding the coordinates
    ok I so I just did that and the last thing for me to do was go to the web page. I did that and I get a 404 error. and locations is on for safari. grrr i hope crazy updated his app so this is all a mute point. I don't need my gps locks to work right now that bad.

Did you reboot after installing lighttpd and the sbsetting toggle for lighttpd?

yup. maybe I should uninstall everything and start over. maybe i missed something

Quote Originally Posted by ZFrost View Post
    ok I so I just did that and the last thing for me to do was go to the web page. I did that and I get a 404 error. and locations is on for safari. grrr i hope crazy updated his app so this is all a mute point. I don't need my gps locks to work right now that bad.
    Make sure that your lighttpd is on in sbsettings. Reboot your phone. it sounds like your server is not running.

Edit, sorry I was too slow.

I know this works, I would start over and make sure that you follow the steps correctly. I have done this on several devices without a problem.

I know for me even when the update is done I'll be sticking to Rasputins method for sure

ok I got it. works perfect. was my own fault i dled the wrong gps file oops

Thanks
    Thanked 2,498 Times in 1,253 Posts

Is this gonna be updated for 5.1.1 anytime soon now that 5.1.1 is untether ?.

Is there a way to automate the refresh of the page? Hitting the bookmark is fine but when you're driving it would be nice to have it refresh along the route without getting in trouble for using the phone whilst at the wheel

It does update on the move

Hey guys I just updated and jb 5.1.1 and my gps mods arent working. Any idea?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-27-2012)

Page 75 of 136 FirstFirst ... 25 657374757677 85 125 ... LastLast