Page 71 of 136 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2706

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: GPS Based HTML Lockscreen Weather Theme

  1. #1401
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    ...........


    chevymusclecarTV2012!!!

    CMC_GPS_LS_ ULTIMATE - YouTube

    Required: GPS Weather Lockscreen *by crazyvivek, Available in cydia.

    Conflict: Lockinfo; disables touch forecast

    Download*

    --->*http://bit.ly/LS_ULTIMATE

    Please hit thanks it took me a while to get this all sorted for this community!
    @ chevymusclecar - I try to incorporate #neighborhood has been the hours, but not creating it.
    Can you give me a hint how to do it, or do you have it already installed?
    Last edited by Mokabaer; 05-13-2012 at 03:13 PM.

  2. #1402
    Quote Originally Posted by dakota43 View Post
    hello
    MyLocation the tweak does not work on IOS 5.1 please help me
    It is known that the MyLocation App does NOT work on iOS 5.1, but you can try the alternative of the web server, see post #1386 on page 70. That method also produces a myLocation.txt file, just as the MyLocation App does, so all lockscreens/widgets that require the myLocation.txt file can work without the MyLocation App.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (05-24-2012)

  4. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    So I have an idea. Maybe its not feasible on the website end of the idea, but here goes.

    So many weather widgets; native, gps etc. but what makes the widget work is the weather images. So many great images, but in the end it's still just seeing the same image most of the time. Then you see another widget with really sweet images and so on and so on.

    Also the images takes up precious capacity.
    So, why not have the images pulled from a website? I know gunny has a site of weather images. They can be sorted by conditions and maybe randomized.

    Then widgets can all be a uniform naming structure, partly_cloudy etc etc. then when partly_cloudy happens, the image location is on the website and will show whatever is the current one for that condition.

    You never know what you'll get.
    Variety, fresh and saving space on your device. Not to mention the time saved in creating weather widgets.

    Pipe dream?
    Regarding this, I have changed my lockscreen now, no more full screen weather animation, as I can see the current weather outside anyway, don't really need a resource demanding full screen animation of that on the lockscreen. However I have changed the little forecast icons into animated gif's. So now I have 5 little animated icons for the forecast.
    I have stripped the LockBackground.html and related files of any unnecessary code and saved it as Wallpaper.html and related files, to have full screen weather animation as my wallpaper.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (05-24-2012), The_Durben (05-19-2012)

  6. #1404
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    835
    Thanks
    999
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 457 Posts

    What dependencies do I need to get this to work on 5.0.1? MyLocation app opens to a black screen and the 10-20 secs later crash.

  7. #1405
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,634
    Thanks
    2,684
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    What dependencies do I need to get this to work on 5.0.1? MyLocation app opens to a black screen and the 10-20 secs later crash.
    Try opening Mylocation in safe mode.

  8. #1406
    I had that the other day after a restore you need to create and folder called Documents like this var/mobile/Documents and change the permission to allow read write execute on everything
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    Jkauf55 (05-19-2012), King_O_Hill (05-17-2012), rasputin007 (05-17-2012)

  10. #1407
    Dear Chevy really one of the best weather widget I ever used. But.... Because im really crazy-crazy about my 23 months daughter I always in such widgets change the weather photos with photos of her keeping the overlay informations. Now in your widget I'm confused which photos in which file I must change ?? Can you please help me? I just want to change the weather photos and keep ALL the rest.
    Thanks in advance for your time

  11. #1408
    Quote Originally Posted by nickliki View Post
    Dear Chevy really one of the best weather widget I ever used. But.... Because im really crazy-crazy about my 23 months daughter I always in such widgets change the weather photos with photos of her keeping the overlay informations. Now in your widget I'm confused which photos in which file I must change ?? Can you please help me? I just want to change the weather photos and keep ALL the rest.
    Thanks in advance for your time
    That all depends on how you are running the LS.

    var StaticWeather = true

    1970 454 Chevelle SS - Static weather Images


    var StaticWeather = false
    &
    var RotatingWeatherImages = false

    1966 Shelby Cobra 427 SC - contains all the panoramic weather views


    var StaticWeather = false
    &
    var RotatingWeatherImages = true

    1969 ZL1 Camaro

    1969 427 COPO Chevelle

    1970 454 Chevelle SS

    1968 L88 Corvette

    All the above folders are located here:

    CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE/chevymusclecar/Photo Finish/Muscle Car Garage/

    Hope this helps - and that I explained it correctly - it's late!

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-21-2012), indyzzzz (05-18-2012), nickliki (05-18-2012), The_Durben (05-19-2012)

  13. #1409
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    Regarding this, I have changed my lockscreen now, no more full screen weather animation, as I can see the current weather outside anyway, don't really need a resource demanding full screen animation of that on the lockscreen. However I have changed the little forecast icons into animated gif's. So now I have 5 little animated icons for the forecast.
    I have stripped the LockBackground.html and related files of any unnecessary code and saved it as Wallpaper.html and related files, to have full screen weather animation as my wallpaper.
    Screenshot update


  14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-21-2012), Darrenrooster (05-23-2012), It's Mi (05-20-2012), King_O_Hill (05-19-2012), lostinthemes (06-01-2012), nik1975 (05-19-2012), poofster1 (05-19-2012), Ramses2 (05-19-2012), The_Durben (05-19-2012)

  15. #1410
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    Screenshot update
    Ras, is this updated version available for us to use?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    rasputin007 (05-20-2012)

  17. #1411
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    Screenshot update

    Very nice setup, ras.

    Can you share ?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

    rasputin007 (05-20-2012)

  19. #1412
    I never thought about releasing this as this is something for my personal requirements as it uses Google Maps to determine the location name (miles better then Yahoo!), but I am still stuck at the "old" way of getting it with a google map display which I only have set to 0x0 pixels, hence no theme name. The gifs are a quick production because I wanted to see if and how they work, especially the frame speed, as the iPhone tends to ignore faster frame speeds and does its own thing, but it seems to work fine. There is no lag in any of the five animated gif's.
    So, you see it is more an experimental theme, not anywhere near the usual smooth and eye-pleasing standard you find here on MMi.
    But if you want it, you can have it.
    Download
    Feel free to change it to whatever you like.
    Would be great if someone could make a nice animated icon set, btw transparent background does not work very well in those gifs!!!

    PS: if you don't want the current weather animation full screen on the wallpaper then just delete the Wallpaper.html and the Animation folder and any file that has "wp" in it, e.g. locationwp.js, setupwp.js day-wp.jpg, night-wp.jpg, locationwp.css.
    Last edited by rasputin007; 05-20-2012 at 04:40 AM.

  20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    Bart08 (05-20-2012), chevymusclecar (05-21-2012), Darrenrooster (05-23-2012), indyzzzz (05-20-2012), It's Mi (05-20-2012), King_O_Hill (05-20-2012), lostinthemes (06-01-2012), poofster1 (05-20-2012), stratnik (05-20-2012), The_Durben (05-24-2012)

  21. #1413
    @rasputin007

    How to have time to update the 24h format?

  22. #1414
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    @rasputin007

    How to have time to update the 24h format?
    Open "setup.js" in the custom folder and change:

    var TwentyFourHourClock = false //true is 24 hour clock; false is 12 hour AM/PM

    to

    var TwentyFourHourClock = true //true is 24 hour clock; false is 12 hour AM/PM

  23. #1415
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Open "setup.js" in the custom folder and change:

    var TwentyFourHourClock = false //true is 24 hour clock; false is 12 hour AM/PM

    to

    var TwentyFourHourClock = true //true is 24 hour clock; false is 12 hour AM/PM
    Here is my setup.js

    Code:
    <!--AniWeLo by Rasputin007    -->
    
    var isCelsius = true //true or false
    var useRealFeel = false //false (just temperature) or true (with windchill)
    var TwentyFourHourClock = true //true is 24 hour clock; false is 12 hour AM/PM
    var LangTranslate = Italian // English, Italian, or Deutsch
    Screenshot :


  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (05-24-2012)

  25. #1416
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    Here is my setup.js

    Code:
    <!--AniWeLo by Rasputin007    -->
    
    var isCelsius = true //true or false
    var useRealFeel = false //false (just temperature) or true (with windchill)
    var TwentyFourHourClock = true //true is 24 hour clock; false is 12 hour AM/PM
    var LangTranslate = Italian // English, Italian, or Deutsch
    Screenshot :

    What you mean is the bottom line: "Weather at: 9:29 pm CEST"
    That is from Yahoo Weather and only comes in am/pm format.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-20-2012)

  27. #1417
    Anyone having problem with the wallpaper HTML? I only get long/lat and a gold background with nothing else. The lockscreen works but not the wallpaper

  28. #1418
    Quote Originally Posted by poofster1 View Post
    Anyone having problem with the wallpaper HTML? I only get long/lat and a gold background with nothing else. The lockscreen works but not the wallpaper
    you don't get the animated weather at the top?

  29. #1419
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    What you mean is the bottom line: "Weather at: 9:29 pm CEST"
    That is from Yahoo Weather and only comes in am/pm format.
    Ok, So it is not possible to have it in 24h

  30. #1420
    Quote Originally Posted by poofster1 View Post
    Anyone having problem with the wallpaper HTML? I only get long/lat and a gold background with nothing else. The lockscreen works but not the wallpaper
    It might be the same problem as before. The animation code is too new for the iOS 4.2.1, it might not cope with some of the webkit code, for example, or the iframe tags, as those features might not be supported in iOS 4.2.1. At least that is my guess, as it seems to work fine on iOS 5, but it also will not work on OS 3.1.3.
    btw does the location name show up correctly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    Ok, So it is not possible to have it in 24h
    It is not impossible, but I did not do it as it would be a nightmare to do it for all time zones in the world.
    the "9:29 am CEST" is a variable, localhr. That could be split even more into each component, e.g. the hour is a new variable (lets say "myHour"), the minutes is a new variable ("myMin"), the am/pm is a new variable (dayTime) and CEST is a new variable (myZone). Then you can use the if switch and say if (dayTime== am) then myHour= myHour and if (dayTime==pm) then myHour=myHour+12.
    Something along that line.
    Then you have to change the
    document.getElementById("MyTime").innerHTML="Weath er at: " + localhr;
    to reflect the changes, like
    document.getElementById("MyTime").innerHTML="Weath er at: " + myHour +":"+myMin+" "+myZone;
    What stopped me originally was the different time zones as I would have used the time zone (here CEST) as an identifier for splitting that string. The problem is , when you would travel to the UK you would have BST as the time zone and then the whole splitting would be screwed up as the identifier is no longer existing. Do you see what I mean.
    I am sure there is another way around this, but I was not too bothered to look into that.
    Last edited by rasputin007; 05-21-2012 at 01:57 AM.

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-21-2012), poofster1 (05-21-2012), Ramses2 (05-21-2012)

Page 71 of 136 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 121 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •