Page 61 of 136 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2706

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: GPS Based HTML Lockscreen Weather Theme

  1. #1201
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    2,574
    Thanks
    4,007
    Thanked 2,561 Times in 1,281 Posts

    Could you update "GPS Weather Lockscreen" in Cydia to work with iOS 5.1 ?. Thanks

  2. #1202

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Platini2000 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (04-21-2012)

  4. #1203
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Could you update "GPS Weather Lockscreen" in Cydia to work with iOS 5.1 ?. Thanks
    Read some posts my friend. It will be done when 5.1 is untethered.
    I also posted a work around for people on 5.1 a couple pages ago that works without live updating but can get your city you input.

  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (04-08-2012), Ian Nicoll (04-08-2012), jawonder (04-08-2012), King_O_Hill (04-08-2012), metaserph (04-10-2012), pnunez1310 (04-09-2012)

  6. #1204
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    2,574
    Thanks
    4,007
    Thanked 2,561 Times in 1,281 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Read some posts my friend. It will be done when 5.1 is untethered.
    I also posted a work around for people on 5.1 a couple pages ago that works without live updating but can get your city you input.
    Ok i read a few but didn't see that, thanks.

    Found the work around and it worked like a charm. Thanks much
    Last edited by jawonder; 04-08-2012 at 05:02 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (04-10-2012)

  8. #1205
    can i get the gps to work with Spectre hd, i know it it not just replace some files, just love the gps weather and i works perfect, with my outher theme, so it wood be nice if i can have it on Spectre HD

  9. #1206
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In a galaxy far far away
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 66 Times in 53 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    can i get the gps to work with Spectre hd, i know it it not just replace some files, just love the gps weather and i works perfect, with my outher theme, so it wood be nice if i can have it on Spectre HD
    sju
    I posted up some gps modded files in the Spectre thread already. Take a look.

  10. #1207
    Quote Originally Posted by itr2sti View Post
    sju
    I posted up some gps modded files in the Spectre thread already. Take a look.
    i have tryet them, but they doent show the correct location, it is of by 10 miles

  11. #1208
    Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    i have tryet them, but they doent show the correct location, it is of by 10 miles
    welcome to GPS when sometimes that is the accuracy.

  12. #1209
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,637
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    i have tryet them, but they doent show the correct location, it is of by 10 miles
    Write to Apple and let them know. Maybe they will fix it in the new iPhone?

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-09-2012), The_Durben (04-09-2012)

  14. #1210
    the outher theme i have with gps works perfect, i think that in this theme, Spectre Hd they youse a old version of gps files, i just doent know what files to replace, ore part of the files to replace

  15. #1211
    Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    the outher theme i have with gps works perfect, i think that in this theme, Spectre Hd they youse a old version of gps files, i just doent know what files to replace, ore part of the files to replace
    if you downloaded "GPS Weather Lockscreen" from cydia, than you have the latest version

  16. #1212
    My Location app will launch and crash, respring, reboot, doesn't work. Weird? Had it working before I did a restore last night.

  17. #1213
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,637
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammol View Post
    My Location app will launch and crash, respring, reboot, doesn't work. Weird? Had it working before I did a restore last night.
    I take it you restored to 5.1? If so it doesn't work on 5.1.

    If not try launching it in safe mode.

  18. #1214
    No I'm on 5.0.1. I'll try safe mode. Damn wish there was a way without needing sbsettings.

  19. #1215
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,637
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammol View Post
    No I'm on 5.0.1. I'll try safe mode. Damn wish there was a way without needing sbsettings.
    Deck or springtomize 2.

  20. #1216
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammol View Post
    My Location app will launch and crash, respring, reboot, doesn't work. Weird? Had it working before I did a restore last night.
    Do you have a /var/mobile/Documents folder?
    IF not, create one. If yes then change permission for "Group" to read and write, done with iFile.
    Respring and MyLocation should work now.

  21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (04-10-2012), KraXik (04-10-2012), macinmac (04-11-2012), metaserph (04-10-2012), The_Durben (04-10-2012)

  22. #1217
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,637
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Rasputin, man, you are amazing. How do you know this stuff?!?!

  23. #1218
    Bam. Thanks a lot both of you. I guess what I normally would install after a fresh restore wasn't installed this time. Can't even think of what it is though. Normally whenever I install file after a restore that folder would be there.

  24. #1219
    Hi guys can anybody PLEASE tell me where to find this sb weather widget
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1334165435.998626.jpg  

  25. #1220
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,637
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post
    Hi guys can anybody PLEASE tell me where to find this sb weather widget
    Ask in the Elite Pro HD thread.

Page 61 of 136 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 111 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •