+ Reply
Page 126 of 136 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 2706

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: GPS Based HTML Lockscreen Weather Theme

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Have you try after install first respring iphone en after that you must reboot your phone. Then you can click on te mylocation icon. It worked for me on my
...
  1. #2501
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    243
    Thanked 342 Times in 74 Posts

    Have you try after install first respring iphone en after that you must reboot your phone.
    Then you can click on te mylocation icon. It worked for me on my iphone 5.
    I used the upgrade version from Cydia.
    Goodluck.
    Last edited by Platini2000; 02-09-2013 at 01:13 PM.

  2. #2502
    Mudder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,433
    Thanks
    4,571
    Thanked 15,591 Times in 4,087 Posts

    Remove the GPSweatherlockscreen from Cydia then reboot then install the deb by just hitting install in I file no need for auto install folder
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-09-2013)

  4. #2503
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Ok problem is solved! I remembered I had downloaded a tweak for flex that essentially did the same as the Fullforce tweak. Deleted the flex tweak and now mylocation app is working fine. I guess with great access to system tweaks, comes great responsibility.

    Thanks to all of your help guys, and sorry to clog up this forum with my mistake.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Res0prw2 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-09-2013)

  6. #2504
    Mudder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,433
    Thanks
    4,571
    Thanked 15,591 Times in 4,087 Posts

    No worries man troubleshooting is sometimes the only way to find what's causing the problem. Glad you got it working
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-09-2013)

  8. #2505
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,968
    Thanks
    4,272
    Thanked 9,065 Times in 4,558 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Res0prw2 View Post
    Ok problem is solved! I remembered I had downloaded a tweak for flex that essentially did the same as the Fullforce tweak. Deleted the flex tweak and now mylocation app is working fine. I guess with great access to system tweaks, comes great responsibility.

    Thanks to all of your help guys, and sorry to clog up this forum with my mistake.
    So "Flex" conflicts with the MyLocationApp. Uggh. King of Hill will be so disappointed. LOL! So many of us were hoping for BIG things from Flex - being able to build our own widgets.B But I gotta have MyLocation..

  9. #2506
    Mudder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,433
    Thanks
    4,571
    Thanked 15,591 Times in 4,087 Posts

    No flex doesn't it was a tweak within flex that done same things as full force for iPhone. Flex is good with mylocation
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-09-2013)

  11. #2507
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,381
    Thanks
    41,565
    Thanked 17,588 Times in 6,423 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Res0prw2 View Post
    Ok problem is solved! I remembered I had downloaded a tweak for flex that essentially did the same as the Fullforce tweak. Deleted the flex tweak and now mylocation app is working fine. I guess with great access to system tweaks, comes great responsibility.

    Thanks to all of your help guys, and sorry to clog up this forum with my mistake.
    Try installing flex again now that you have the mylocation running. Once mylocation is on, there is no reason to ever go back to it. I am curious to see if it still conflicts with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    No flex doesn't it was a tweak within flex that done same things as full force for iPhone. Flex is good with mylocation
    Thanks gunny, that's what I figured too. I'd been watching this and you handled it perfectly.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (02-12-2013)

  13. #2508
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Yes God is right (insert joke), it wasn't Flex, it was one particular tweak I downloaded when I first installed it. I turned that particular tweak back on for testing purposes, although I now realized it was causing issues with at least one other app I use all the time, that I couldn't understand why stopped working properly. After testing this today I will be removing the Flex tweak (not Flex itself), to avoid any further conflicts.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Res0prw2 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-09-2013)

  15. #2509
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,381
    Thanks
    41,565
    Thanked 17,588 Times in 6,423 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Res0prw2 View Post
    Yes God is right (insert joke), it wasn't Flex, it was one particular tweak I downloaded when I first installed it. I turned that particular tweak back on for testing purposes, although I now realized it was causing issues with at least one other app I use all the time, that I couldn't understand why stopped working properly. After testing this today I will be removing the Flex tweak (not Flex itself), to avoid any further conflicts.
    Thanks for posting your findings.

    Glad you got it sorted.

    Thanks gunny! Sorry bro I can't call you god, I'm an atheist!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (02-12-2013)

  17. #2510
    Mudder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,433
    Thanks
    4,571
    Thanked 15,591 Times in 4,087 Posts

    So am i lmao


    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Thanks for posting your findings.

    Glad you got it sorted.

    Thanks gunny! Sorry bro I can't call you god, I'm an atheist!
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (02-12-2013), King_O_Hill (02-09-2013)

  19. #2511
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,968
    Thanks
    4,272
    Thanked 9,065 Times in 4,558 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Sorry bro I can't call you god, I'm an atheist!
    Now WHY doesn't THAT surprise me...!

    (..that's a joke, King.... )
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (02-12-2013), King_O_Hill (02-09-2013)

  21. #2512
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Mylocation seems to be working fine even with fullforce flex tweak in effect. Gonna turn it off now.

  22. #2513
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    i see no one has said or has noticed it, but

    if you are using Dacal's code, yahoo made changes (still not sure if permanently) but the var locale option is not working unless you change the actual code to this one

    Code:
    function convertWoeid () {
            var url = "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?w="+postal+"&u=f";
            $.get(url, function(data) {
            zip = $(data).find('guid').text().split('_')[0];
            weatherRefresherTemp(zip);
            });
    }
    in the main.js

    that code was given by Dacal to Chevimusclecar and he gave it to me
    GPS Based HTML Lockscreen Weather Theme-screen.jpg

    Can somebody help me with SB Top Aniweather, the HTML 5 widget for winterboard? I assume that's the problem with it, but I don't know what to change, I tried changing pasting the code in, and changing what I thought I had to change, but it didn't help. Here is a pastebin of my main.js, can somebody who knows more about javascript please help me fix it?

  23. #2514
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,381
    Thanks
    41,565
    Thanked 17,588 Times in 6,423 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith9993 View Post
    Attachment 621332

    Can somebody help me with SB Top Aniweather, the HTML 5 widget for winterboard? I assume that's the problem with it, but I don't know what to change, I tried changing pasting the code in, and changing what I thought I had to change, but it didn't help. Here is a pastebin of my main.js, can somebody who knows more about javascript please help me fix it?
    Why are you putting this in there now?

    We're you having an issue with something. Sorry if I missed some posts on this.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  24. #2515
    iPhoneaholic lostinthemes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    4,817
    Thanked 242 Times in 136 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Platini2000 View Post
    Hi All.

    This is my first project on my jailbroken Iphone 5

    It is a analog GPS lockscreenclock with weather in it.
    On top you see the location where you are.

    What do you think of this theme.

    Greetings Platini2000

    Attachment 620921
    Very nice...will you share it?

  25. #2516
    desconocido
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,947
    Thanks
    2,902
    Thanked 25,741 Times in 2,505 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith9993 View Post
    Attachment 621332

    Can somebody help me with SB Top Aniweather, the HTML 5 widget for winterboard? I assume that's the problem with it, but I don't know what to change, I tried changing pasting the code in, and changing what I thought I had to change, but it didn't help. Here is a pastebin of my main.js, can somebody who knows more about javascript please help me fix it?

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Why are you putting this in there now?

    We're you having an issue with something. Sorry if I missed some posts on this.

    not sure if that was already fixed, are you using gps weather?

  26. #2517
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    666
    Thanks
    325
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

    Just a little note for yet another way to get the GPS coordinates and how to handle them.
    It is great that MyLocation app works on iOS 6.1, however I do not need a constant GPS monitoring as I am at 2 or maybe 3 different location during the day and therefore only need a update once I arrived.
    Apart from the iPhone web server method I found another way for an "on Demand GPS update".
    It uses the most obvious starting point
    Code:
    navigator.geolocation.getCurrentPosition()
    with an icon on the Home page that opens this html page



    That' all!
    All done, can close that window now.
    What you don't see is that the GPS coordinates also have been saved to a database, the same database that GPS Swipe 6.1 uses. That LS Theme has been rewritten (very easy!) to use the GPS data from the database instead from the myLocation.txt file. Works instant, because you update the database while on the home screen, lock out and the LockBackground.html will will load, meaning it reads the database with the new GPS coordinates and will fetch the weather/Google Maps accordingly, if activated through swipes.
    Perfect for people who don't want a constant monitoring of their GPS position, just an update when and where they want.

  27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    altoiddealer (02-12-2013), CrazyChester (02-12-2013), hemptation (02-12-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-17-2013), King_O_Hill (02-12-2013), lostinthemes (02-13-2013), stratnik (02-12-2013), The_Durben (02-12-2013)

  28. #2518
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,381
    Thanks
    41,565
    Thanked 17,588 Times in 6,423 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    not sure if that was already fixed, are you using gps weather?
    Yes, I am without incidence.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (02-12-2013)

  30. #2519
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,968
    Thanks
    4,272
    Thanked 9,065 Times in 4,558 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    Just a little note for yet another way to get the GPS coordinates and how to handle them.
    It is great that MyLocation app works on iOS 6.1, however I do not need a constant GPS monitoring as I am at 2 or maybe 3 different location during the day and therefore only need a update once I arrived.
    Apart from the iPhone web server method I found another way for an "on Demand GPS update".
    It uses the most obvious starting point
    Code:
    navigator.geolocation.getCurrentPosition()
    with an icon on the Home page that opens this html page



    That' all!
    All done, can close that window now.
    What you don't see is that the GPS coordinates also have been saved to a database, the same database that GPS Swipe 6.1 uses. That LS Theme has been rewritten (very easy!) to use the GPS data from the database instead from the myLocation.txt file. Works instant, because you update the database while on the home screen, lock out and the LockBackground.html will will load, meaning it reads the database with the new GPS coordinates and will fetch the weather/Google Maps accordingly, if activated through swipes.
    Perfect for people who don't want a constant monitoring of their GPS position, just an update when and where they want.
    You're brilliant, Ras! But for us wanna be coders and noobs can you give us step by step tutorial for "what to put where"? Please? And that all our current yahoo based iWidgets and LS will still update! Or is that a pipe dream? Lol!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  31. #2520
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    666
    Thanks
    325
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You're brilliant, Ras! But for us wanna be coders and noobs can you give us step by step tutorial for "what to put where"? Please? And that all our current yahoo based iWidgets and LS will still update! Or is that a pipe dream? Lol!!
    Yes I will add a fourth chapter to this guide, Graphical Setup Part-1, dealing with GPS,database and how to built it into themes.

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (02-12-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-17-2013), King_O_Hill (02-12-2013), RKO1195 (02-12-2013), The_Durben (02-12-2013)

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 04-12-2013, 02:27 PM
  2. 03-15-2013, 10:09 AM
  3. 08-11-2012, 12:06 AM
  4. 03-03-2012, 12:38 PM

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts