Page 125 of 136 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115123124125126127 135 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 2706

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GPS Based HTML Lockscreen Weather Theme

I have tried 2 different ones by Dacal; same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Is this, flat out, a Winterboard bug and will happen in any of our old lock screen themes?
    Yes!

Remember when I told you WB needed updating?

Sorry, had to throw that out there bro!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

3. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (02-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes!

Remember when I told you WB needed updating?

Sorry, had to throw that out there bro!
    Lol!! Touché.. But in fairness you were referring to major dysfunctionality, bro, which even the 07 rev did not have. Pretty darn stable at 07 and now at 08 really great. Little stuff. And that happens every new JB.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

I don't call notifications not working and UISounds not working small issues. I consider them a fairly large issue. I can't run a LS mod. That's a huge issue.

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I don't call notifications not working and UISounds not working small issues. I consider them a fairly large issue. I can't run a LS mod. That's a huge issue.
    Yes. But they were found out "after the fact". Saurik didn't even know about them at the release of rev 08. That's my point. Ip5, post evasi0n has created a new set of issues. The gloom and doom you were 'dealin' me the day before the jailbreak was that it was not 6.1 'ready' AT ALL. It indeed does work and I have the same theme running on my ip5 today as I did on 5.1.1. That's HUGE! Sounds? Not such a big deal as I don't use them. Lock screens? Yes. Big deal - but Saurik obviously didn't foresee a problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yes. But they were found out "after the fact". Saurik didn't even know about them at the release of rev 08. That's my point. Ip5, post evasi0n has created a new set of issues. The gloom and doom you were 'dealin' me the day before the jailbreak was that it was not 6.1 'ready' AT ALL. It indeed does work and I have the same theme running on my ip5 today as I did on 5.1.1. That's HUGE! Sounds? Not such a big deal as I don't use them. Lock screens? Yes. Big deal - but Saurik obviously didn't foresee a problem with it.
    I never said it wasn't ready AT ALL. You stated it was 100% compatible and I said that it wasn't. Sounds, not a big deal. Lockscreen issue is a huge bug.

"Saurik" said it was ready, King. As of rev 08, the night BEFORE the evasi0n tool dropped.This is on Saurik now. Even YOU said after 10pm night before evasion drop, "now it's ready!" after Saurik removed his "compatible-er" verbiage.

6.1.1 beta is already out!

Xx
    Last edited by Jaredtodd69; 02-07-2013 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaredtodd69 View Post
    Where can you download the beta
    You have to have a dev account, but why would you want it, there isn't a JB for it.

Oh, I get what your asking. Let me be a little more clear.

The beta for iOS 6.1.1 is out!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (02-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by king_o_hill View Post
    you have to have a dev account, but why would you want it, there isn't a jb for it.

Oh, i get what your asking. Let me be a little more clear.

The beta for ios 6.1.1 is out!
    lmao

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-06-2013)

Hi All.

This is my first project on my jailbroken Iphone 5

It is a analog GPS lockscreenclock with weather in it.
    On top you see the location where you are.

What do you think of this theme.

Greetings Platini2000

-lockscreenclock.jpg

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Platini2000 For This Useful Post:

CrazyChester (02-08-2013), King_O_Hill (02-08-2013), lostinthemes (02-11-2013)

Hello Everyone,

I am going to do a Small beta test today of a paid Lockscreen tweak I am working on, I only need 2-3 people. And I will be offering it to anyone that has made a Minimalistic theme that works on both 3.5 and 4 inch screens(can be one theme or two version of the same) that they would not mind having included in my tweak, it also has to be location Enabled.

Please Let Me Know by PM with a link to the theme and your iDevice that you have for testing.
    Creator of LockHTML 2

Visit LockHTML Forum Page Here

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bushe For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (02-09-2013)

First off I tried googling & searching so don't hate too much. I had the mylocation app working on my iphone 4s, however I cannot get it working on my iphone 5. I tried installing from kohidevice's repo through Cydia, downloading the deb file and doing the Cydia autoinstall method, and none seem to get the mylocation app working right. It is installed on my iphone, but the top and bottom portions of the screen are greyed out, not showing the options to pick. I've read the posts that it is supposed to work on ip5, so if u guys can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

We're did you get the deb file from?

Can you post a screen shot?

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360433112.768564.jpg

Googled got this

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360433154.095754.jpg

These were in the description, clicked on link

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360433219.812126.jpg

Downloaded this rar

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360433357.128887.jpg

This is the result, I forgot to add this in previous post.
    Last edited by Res0prw2; 02-09-2013 at 12:10 PM.

Are you possibly using a tweak called full force or a tweak that makes apps fit iphone5?
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

23. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-09-2013)

I was but I thought of that one too and uninstalled Ryan Petrich's "Fullforce for iphone". No effect though.

Try uninstalling rebooting and reinstalling
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

26. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-09-2013)

Didn't work. One interesting thing I noticed though, when I installed the deb file through the Cydia autoinstall way, the app does not show up as being installed in Cydia itself. It has the "install" option but displays an error if I try to install it. Says there is a conflict with a png file in com.modmyi.gpsweatherlockscreen.

Page 125 of 136 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115123124125126127 135 ... LastLast