Page 110 of 136 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100108109110111112 120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2706

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: GPS Based HTML Lockscreen Weather Theme

  1. #2181
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 81 Times in 61 Posts

    @MamaJaay

    it seems to be working, I'm going to make my own widget, thank you so much for your help, I was trying to create my own mobile substrate tweak that ran in the background, but I dont have enough obj-c knowledge unfortunately

  2. #2182
    Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    @MamaJaay

    it seems to be working, I'm going to make my own widget, thank you so much for your help, I was trying to create my own mobile substrate tweak that ran in the background, but I dont have enough obj-c knowledge unfortunately
    YW!

  3. #2183
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 81 Times in 61 Posts

    now i just need to find a good place to start coding a widget do you know of a good basic widget that i can modify the css to look the way i need?

  4. #2184
    Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    now i just need to find a good place to start coding a widget do you know of a good basic widget that i can modify the css to look the way i need?
    I don't know about simple but here's my MJSMASH
    SB


    LS

    Download link at bottom of post

    VERY IMPORTANT INFO:

    1)GPS -credits Crazyviek
    2)Animated with new animated weather by Subywrex and Durben
    3)timed backgrounds (will change images depending on what time of day it is) credits Durben and Waverley
    4) Wordy weather - credits Schnedi
    5) credits to Dacal for the code
    6) overlays - credit EricB
    7) mirror dock- credit to Pinoy
    8) Status Bar And dock weather-Bogmay
    9) a BIG thanks to BombMom for cleaning the code and for building options in.
    10) thanks to iOSAlliance for all the help as well.
    11) slider and camera grabber-credit xpprem (Itronix)
    And credit to everyone else here for making me learn how to mod stuff.

    All options can be set in Setup/config.js

    You can easily turn off animations there.

    The zip file contains a springboard and Lockscreen as well as the 3x3 iconoclasm layout. More layouts bottom of post.


    Download link:
    MJSmash!!(v2)


    4X2 Iconoclasm layout-credit to ag92
    http://www.dropbox.com/s/o6y1icne3yv3kqr/Jaay%202x4.zip

  5. #2185
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I don't know about simple but here's my MJSMASH
    SB


    LS

    Download link at bottom of post

    VERY IMPORTANT INFO:

    1)GPS -credits Crazyviek
    2)Animated with new animated weather by Subywrex and Durben
    3)timed backgrounds (will change images depending on what time of day it is) credits Durben and Waverley
    4) Wordy weather - credits Schnedi
    5) credits to Dacal for the code
    6) overlays - credit EricB
    7) mirror dock- credit to Pinoy
    8) Status Bar And dock weather-Bogmay
    9) a BIG thanks to BombMom for cleaning the code and for building options in.
    10) thanks to iOSAlliance for all the help as well.
    11) slider and camera grabber-credit xpprem (Itronix)
    And credit to everyone else here for making me learn how to mod stuff.

    All options can be set in Setup/config.js

    You can easily turn off animations there.

    The zip file contains a springboard and Lockscreen as well as the 3x3 iconoclasm layout. More layouts bottom of post.


    Download link:
    MJSmash!!(v2)


    4X2 Iconoclasm layout-credit to ag92
    http://www.dropbox.com/s/o6y1icne3yv3kqr/Jaay%202x4.zip
    I am just LOVING the updates to MJSmash in V2, MJ! My compliments to the iOSAlliance team!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  6. #2186
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I am just LOVING the updates to MJSmash in V2, MJ! My compliments to the iOSAlliance team!
    Thanks!! Ive got some good folks to help me out.

  7. #2187
    hello and thanks for mac fly for very good job and creators

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (08-02-2012), phil73 (07-29-2012)

  9. #2188
    Ok everyone. I'm going to attempt to go full Chevy style on you. I present to you my glass forecast mod of Chevy's Ultimate LS.
    This has a lot of cool stuff in it. The wallpaper is user selected through the Settings/Wallpaper menu. The middle image can be set to static weather, rotating, panoramic and/or animated. The outer four images can either be a static set, or a slideshow. I have included two sets of slideshows: cityscapes and cars. The forecast and extra weather info is all part of a touch function.

    Glass forecast - YouTube



    Glass forecast.zip

    Now it's time for credits:
    Thanks to Chevy for the original widget and Max_Pa1n for some of the weather images. I got the idea for this widget from a post by iskariot of a PSD from Deviant Art. AND A HUGE THANKS TO BOMBMOM!!! Please please please, if you like this widget, and you see Bombmom, hit the thanks button. I couldn't have done this without her. She rocks.

  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (08-02-2012), King_O_Hill (07-31-2012), Lito1 (08-12-2012), phil73 (07-30-2012), RippedThemer (08-13-2012), streinjer (08-01-2012), TiKiSharK (07-30-2012), Zooropalg (07-30-2012)

  11. #2189
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb78 View Post
    ok everyone. I'm going to attempt to go full chevy style on you. I present to you my glass forecast mod of chevy's ultimate ls.
    This has a lot of cool stuff in it. The wallpaper is user selected through the settings/wallpaper menu. The middle image can be set to static weather, rotating, panoramic and/or animated. The outer four images can either be a static set, or a slideshow. I have included two sets of slideshows: Cityscapes and cars. The forecast and extra weather info is all part of a touch function.

    glass forecast - youtube



    glass forecast.zip

    now it's time for credits:
    Thanks to chevy for the original widget and max_pa1n for some of the weather images. I got the idea for this widget from a post by iskariot of a psd from deviant art. And a huge thanks to bombmom!!! Please please please, if you like this widget, and you see bombmom, hit the thanks button. I couldn't have done this without her. She rocks. :d
    i love bombmom!!!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (07-31-2012)

  13. #2190
    very beautiful lock Eric,great job

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to phil73 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (07-31-2012)

  15. #2191
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 81 Times in 61 Posts

    does Rasputins GPS web server update on the fly? or do you need to open safari to http://127.0.0.1/index.html everytime you want to update the location?

  16. #2192
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Here's a LS I made for a "new" theme by Xpprem called itronix. If you haven't gotten this theme yet, you have to check it out. He does some BEAUTIFUL work



    itronix GPS Weather LS mod by E.theme.zip
    Eric, a MiOS version would be awesome!
    Mors Ab Alto

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to prymeh For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (07-31-2012)

  18. #2193
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    666
    Thanks
    325
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    does Rasputins GPS web server update on the fly? or do you need to open safari to http://127.0.0.1/index.html everytime you want to update the location?
    You have to update manually, unless you add the javascripts from index.html to the run.php file, basically combine the 2 files into one php file, and call it go.php (or any other *.php name), so it would look like this
    Code:
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
    <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
    <title>GPS Update</title>
    </head>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    
    function setCookie(c_name,value,exdays)
    {
    var exdate=new Date();
    exdate.setDate(exdate.getDate() + exdays);
    var c_value=escape(value) + ((exdays==null) ? "" : "; expires="+exdate.toUTCString());
    document.cookie=c_name + "=" + c_value;
    }
    
    function geoloc(success, fail){
        var is_echo = false;
        if(navigator && navigator.geolocation) {
          navigator.geolocation.getCurrentPosition(
            function(pos) {
              if (is_echo){ return; }
              is_echo = true;
              success(pos.coords.latitude,pos.coords.longitude);
    		  }, 
            function() {
              if (is_echo){ return; }
              is_echo = true;
              fail();
            }
          );
        } else {
          fail();
        }
      }
        function success(lat, lng){
    	var latitude=lat;
    	var longitude=lng;
    	
    	setCookie( "gpslat", latitude, 60);
    	setCookie( "gpslng", longitude, 60);
    	
    	}
      function fail(){
        document.getElementById("messlongitude").innerText=("Failed");
      }
    
    
    
    
    </script>
    <?php 
    
     sleep(10);
     $lat = $_COOKIE['gpslat']; 
     $lng = $_COOKIE['gpslng']; 
    
    if (file_exists("/var/mobile/Documents/myLocation.txt")){
    	unlink("/var/mobile/Documents/myLocation.txt");
        }
    touch("/var/mobile/Documents/myLocation.txt");
    
    $filename="/var/mobile/Documents/myLocation.txt";
    $fp=fopen($filename,w);
    fwrite($fp,"Lat=$lat \nLong=$lng");
    fclose($fp);
    
    if (file_exists("lat.txt")){
    	unlink("lat.txt");
        }
    touch("lat.txt");
    
    $filename="lat.txt";
    $fp=fopen($filename,w);
    fwrite($fp,$lat);
    fclose($fp);
    
    if (file_exists("long.txt")){
    	unlink("long.txt");
        }
    touch("long.txt");
    
    $filename="long.txt";
    $fp=fopen($filename,w);
    fwrite($fp,$lng);
    fclose($fp);
    
    
    ?>
    <body onLoad="geoloc(success, fail)">
    </body>
    </html>

    then add a

    Code:
    <script src="http://127.0.0.1/go.php"></script>
    at the end of the LockBackground.html of whatever theme, just before the closing body tag.
    Now the theme will update the GPS coordinates in myLocation.txt every time you lock the Home screen.
    Last edited by rasputin007; 07-31-2012 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Update

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-31-2012)

  20. #2194
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 81 Times in 61 Posts

    okay, ill stick to the myLocation app then that updates without me having to manually update it, thanks for your help

  21. #2195
    Quote Originally Posted by prymeh View Post
    Eric, a MiOS version would be awesome!
    If I do, it probably won't be for a week or two. I'm just got too much stuff going on right now.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-31-2012)

  23. #2196
    No worries bro. Take care of number 1...
    Mors Ab Alto

  24. #2197
    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    Like this layout better the top date time temp bar will stay all the time then the bottom part will be touch activated fade in / fade out

    Was this ever released for the iPad?

  25. #2198
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...rd-widget.html

    ***New MJSMASH ***
    Completely NEW version coming
    On my 4S, I've got 232mb free with BOTH the SB and LS running
    -background changes depending in what time of day it is-credit: The Durben
    -animated weather and code by Dacal
    -Cube Mod for SpringBoard, cleaning code, translations by BombMom
    -Touch Animation Function on LockScreen by ChevyMuscleCar

    AS YOU CAN SEE, many of the biggest names in weather widgets had their input on this, to make sure that it runs properly, so thank them when you see them.

    Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lxVY...=youtube_gdata
    **LOCKSCREEN NOW HAS TOUCH FUNCTION**
    Lockscreen looks like this

    Then you touch it, and this comes up


    **SpringBoard now has a rotating cube, with all info:**









    ALSO, we are working on getting the German translations done, so you will be able to choose from English or German

    This widget is going to be submitted to MacCiti, for download through Cydia.

    Because of the sheer amount of work that has gone into this mod, and in order to properly thank the coders I've had working behind the scenes to make this WORK properly, I'll be asking for a $1 donation (completely optional, but highly recommended)
    ALL proceeds will be given to the coders that have been working around the clock to make my vision a reality. I'm not keeping a single dime. If you'd like to show your thanks to them for this, feel free to donate to the iOSAlliance PayPal:

    [email protected]
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 08-01-2012 at 05:18 PM.

  26. #2199
    I'm not sure if this was answered yet or not, but does the GPS Weather Location App work on iPod Touch 5.1.1? I have tried to download it and install it several times now and it never opens. I even reboot & respring after it downloads and it still crashes every time I try to open it up. Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

  27. #2200
    Read back a few pages


    Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    I'm not sure if this was answered yet or not, but does the GPS Weather Location App work on iPod Touch 5.1.1? I have tried to download it and install it several times now and it never opens. I even reboot & respring after it downloads and it still crashes every time I try to open it up. Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Page 110 of 136 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100108109110111112 120 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •