Page 100 of 136 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2706

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GPS Based HTML Lockscreen Weather Theme

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 460 Posts

No need to worry about me copying/using any of his!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    In main.js search for Day1HiLo...

And substitute with this...

document.getElementById("Day1HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day1Hi+ "" + tempUnit.toLowerCase() + " / " + obj.Day1Lo+ "" + tempUnit.toLowerCase();

You'll have to do with Day2HiLo, Day3HiLo and Day4HiLo make back up
    Chevy,

Thanks for giving the instructions for substituting the Lo/Hi for Hi/Lo. I now have an issue where the temps are to wide for the pix, once I made the substitution. For you or whomever, where would I go about changing the width of the SB to take up more screen real estate and at the same time widen the translucence behind the forecast? The outline is about the size I'd like to have for the weather cutout.

-screen-shot-0157.jpg

The other issue I am having is that on the dock it's not showing the true color, i.e. there is a haze over the color of the wood dock. I have removed all themes but the iMatte GPS and it still shows.

-dock.png-dock2.png\

Please let me know if this does not make any sense.

Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Korazu View Post
    Chevy,

Thanks for giving the instructions for substituting the Lo/Hi for Hi/Lo. I now have an issue where the temps are to wide for the pix, once I made the substitution. For you or whomever, where would I go about changing the width of the SB to take up more screen real estate and at the same time widen the translucence behind the forecast? The outline is about the size I'd like to have for the weather cutout.

-screen-shot-0157.jpg

The other issue I am having is that on the dock it's not showing the true color, i.e. there is a haze over the color of the wood dock. I have removed all themes but the iMatte GPS and it still shows.

-dock.png-dock2.png\

Please let me know if this does not make any sense.

Thanks for your help.
    Two things. To save space on the hi/lo you could delete the spaces on either side of the / and for the dock issue, that's a file called SBDockMask@2x I believe. If you replace that with a fully transparent image you'll get the true wood color.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-18-2012), Korazu (06-18-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Two things. To save space on the hi/lo you could delete the spaces on either side of the / and for the dock issue, that's a file called SBDockMask@2x I believe. If you replace that with a fully transparent image you'll get the true wood color.
    Thanks Eric! With removing the spaces it worked to fit in, but once more of summer gets here and we hit triple digits then it'll be all jacked up again. Also, I removed the [email protected] and that just removed the reflection from the dock icons, but the dock still seems a little off.

-dock.png

You need to add a transparent dock to your theme. You're getting the stock apple glass dock under there.

Add a transparent file and name it SBDockBG.png and [email protected]

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (06-19-2012), Korazu (06-18-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Korazu View Post
    Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner for the dock issue! Thanks MJ! One of those things that got missed from the rebuild from scratch 5.1.1 JB.
    Hahaha. It's easy to miss. Even harder looking at that tiny screen shot you posted on my iPhone, but it's definitely there. Glad I could help

Thanks

What I'd did as well was remove the " + tempUnit.Lowercase " for both high an low on the 4day forecast and what that does is remove the 'F' on the high/low temps!

Save and respring of course!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jkauf55 For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (06-19-2012), King_O_Hill (06-19-2012), Korazu (06-19-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    What I'd did as well was remove the " + tempUnit.Lowercase " for both high an low on the 4day forecast and what that does is remove the 'F' on the high/low temps!

Very good suggestion!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Jkauf55 (06-19-2012), Korazu (06-19-2012)

Thanks

Thanks Jkauf. It looks much better now.

-img_0631.png

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Korazu For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-19-2012)

On Chevy's Ultimate LS & SB how do I get the sun & moon to display over the course of the day?

Please share!! I can donate for the hard work for this.

Quote Originally Posted by bushe View Post
    Getting MyLocation App to work in 5.1.1 using my Fix

NEW DEB No Need to Delete Anything Just install the DEB and everything should Work

1 Download MyLocation.deb
    2. Install MyLocation.deb from iFile
    3. Respring and Enjoy!!
    I have restored my 3Gs in 5.1.1. Install you deb, respring.

And when i launch the app, return in the Springboard

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    I have restored my 3Gs in 5.1.1. Install you deb, respring.

And when i launch the app, return in the Springboard
    Reboot

@Mama

I have making a respring, and a reboot and nothing

I installed GPS weather lockscreen from Cydia, resprung, installed the deb file, changed the permissions to mobile for owner and user, applied hierarchy rebooted and MyLocation crashes everytime I try to open it.

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    I installed GPS weather lockscreen from Cydia, resprung, installed the deb file, changed the permissions to mobile for owner and user, applied hierarchy rebooted and MyLocation crashes everytime I try to open it.
    You did it wrong. Remove the my location thing from Cydia completely.

Remove from your documents folder any mylocation.txt file that's there. Also any locationpath.txt

Reboot

Then install the deb file

Reboot

Open ifile

Find your documents folder. Push the little blue arrow thingy next to it. Make sure you check the applying hiercally. And make sure that it is read write and execute for all three

Open the new app on your springboard. Turn sig change on. Select your favorite GPS theme in winter board. ReSpring from winter board

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    You did it wrong. Remove the my location thing from Cydia completely.

Remove from your documents folder any mylocation.txt file that's there. Also any locationpath.txt

Reboot

Then install the deb file

Reboot

Open ifile

Find your documents folder. Push the little blue arrow thingy next to it. Make sure you check the applying hiercally. And make sure that it is read write and execute for all three

Open the new app on your springboard. Turn sig change on. Select your favorite GPS theme in winter board. ReSpring from winter board
    Exactly the same result.
    removed GPS lockscreen from Cydia ...reboot
    cleared all instances of .deb file from //Applications. Also any locationpath.txt deleted
    rebooted
    installed deb file
    changed permissions at //Applications MyLocation, did this...Push the little blue arrow thingy next to it. Make sure you check the applying hiercally. And make sure that it is read write and execute for all three

same story. Am I wrong again.

Thanks

You change the permissions on the Documents folder NOT MyLocation txt

Page 100 of 136 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 ... LastLast