Page 95 of 250 FirstFirst ... 45 859394959697 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 4994

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2UINique

Thanks
    Thanked 29,925 Times in 5,015 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lovedliss View Post
    thank you Max... The weather is working now, i was using the code 2450022 for miami, florida and it wasn't working, but I changed it to my zip code and it works now
    I'm gonna try the clock hide now...
    That's great!! I'm glad you got it sorted out

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (03-07-2012), GUNNY29 (03-07-2012), hemptation (03-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by zma View Post
    I did not ask for his help and if you read my reply I told him I do appreciate his help and please stay out of it
    Listen it's a thread and I'll say what I see fit AI if you don't like the answer you but out. I haven't got time to be having trivial speeches over your rite to be heard over donations. Don't donate then dimple

4. The Following User Says Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (03-07-2012)

Come on guys keep it sweet no need to be bickering it's a good theme and a good thread lets keep it that way.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (03-07-2012), hemptation (03-07-2012), johncon68 (03-07-2012), zma (03-07-2012)

I did not ask for his help and if you read my reply I told him I do appreciate his help and please stay out of it
    where did this post mention you btw,

Time for me to bust out the grown-up words on this one...

@ZMA- listen to me, you ungrateful son of a b1tch, the very nature of a public thread is one that encourages multiple opinions from multiple users. Common thread etiquette requires that you read the previous posts before replying, which obviously you did not, because you asked a question that has already been asked a few times and answered AT LEAST once. The person who responded to your REDUNDANT post said simply that the question had already been answered. When I am reading through a thread, I don't want to read the same ***** question asked over and over, as I DO read all the posts, and I find it ***** retarded to have to read through questions that have already been answered. Your response of "stay out of it" should NOT have been the response. The PROPER response would have been, "thank you". If your question was directed at Subywrex ONLY, then your stupid a55 should have PM'ed him. But instead, you come off at the mouth and show what a dumbass you are. Then you proceed to tell others that call you out on this, to stay out of it as well. IT'S A PUBLIC THREAD. WE ARE ALL IN IT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. I'm done

On another note, thanks to everyone here for your help on many occasions, whether my question was directed at you or not. When I ask a question, I am thankful for ANY responses, regardless of who answers.
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 03-07-2012 at 07:37 AM.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

biers (03-07-2012), Cloud2Ground (03-07-2012), Dirtstep (03-07-2012), elilab (03-08-2012), GUNNY29 (03-07-2012), hemptation (03-07-2012), johncon68 (03-07-2012), Slate004 (03-08-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone lovedliss's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you Max... The weather is working now, i was using the code 2450022 for miami, florida and it wasn't working, but I changed it to my zip code and it works now
    I'm gonna try the clock hide now...
    I used the clockhide from cydia and the clock disappear but I still have a gray rectangle that is not letting me see the temperature and the beauty of the lockscreen
    Any ideas??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331127376.624735.jpg  
    Lissy

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post

@ZMA- listen to me, you ungrateful son of a b1tch, the very nature of a public thread is one that encourages multiple opinions from multiple users. Common thread etiquette requires that you read the previous posts before replying, which obviously you did not, because you asked a question that has already been asked a few times and answered AT LEAST once. The person who responded to your REDUNDANT post said simply that the question had already been answered. When I am reading through a thread, I don't want to read the same ***** question asked over and over, as I DO read all the posts, and I find it ***** retarded to have to read through questions that have already been answered. Your response of "stay out of it" should NOT have been the response. The PROPER response would have been, "thank you". If your question was directed at Subywrex ONLY, then your stupid a55 should have PM'ed him. But instead, you come off at the mouth and show what a dumbass you are. I'm done

On another note, thanks to everyone here for your help on many occasions, whether my question was directed at you or not. When I ask a question, I am thankful for ANY responses, regardless of who answers.
    thank you for putting it in a professional manner

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    That's great!! I'm glad you got it sorted out
    Yeah... The SB weather works good now, but if you have time look at another post where I put an image of my lockscreen, not working so good lol....

PS. PM me your palpay
    Lissy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lovedliss For This Useful Post:

hemptation (03-07-2012)

Lovedliss what device do you have and what firmware. Let us know and someone can give you te images you need to make that bar transparent

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (03-07-2012), hemptation (03-07-2012)

Now back to business ive had not one problem with SB widget working on ipad but may i say in the past i have with other widgets but great work on these guys

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.gico View Post
    Heut my setup

Veryyyy nice!!!
    Lissy

20. The Following User Says Thank You to lovedliss For This Useful Post:

hemptation (03-07-2012)

I used the clockhide from cydia and the clock disappear but I still have a gray rectangle that is not letting me see the temperature and the beauty of the lockscreen
    Any ideas??
    Did you use the one titled "lockscreen clock hide"

That's the one I use and it works great.

Quote Originally Posted by johncon68 View Post
    thank you for putting it in a professional manner
    You're welcome. I'm sorry to get on my high horse, but people like that REALLY piss me off.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Thanks

@ZMA- listen to me, you ungrateful son of a b1tch, the very nature of a public thread is one that encourages multiple opinions from multiple users. Common thread etiquette requires that you read the previous posts before replying, which obviously you did not, because you asked a question that has already been asked a few times and answered AT LEAST once. The person who responded to your REDUNDANT post said simply that the question had already been answered. When I am reading through a thread, I don't want to read the same ***** question asked over and over, as I DO read all the posts, and I find it ***** retarded to have to read through questions that have already been answered. Your response of "stay out of it" should NOT have been the response. The PROPER response would have been, "thank you". If your question was directed at Subywrex ONLY, then your stupid a55 should have PM'ed him. But instead, you come off at the mouth and show what a dumbass you are. Then you proceed to tell others that call you out on this, to stay out of it as well. IT'S A PUBLIC THREAD. WE ARE ALL IN IT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. I'm done

Ditto!
    Lissy

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lovedliss For This Useful Post:

As you guys have probably seen Max Pa1n has given me permission to share his widgets that I have ported to the iPad so be sure to say thank you to him 👊👊

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (03-07-2012), hemptation (03-07-2012), It's Mi (03-09-2012), mossdef (03-07-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Lovedliss what device do you have and what firmware. Let us know and someone can give you te images you need to make that bar transparent
    Gunny o have a 4S running 5.0.1, firmware 1.0.14... (if I remembered correctly :P)
    Lissy

28. The Following User Says Thank You to lovedliss For This Useful Post:

hemptation (03-07-2012)

I love the icons that you created for this, can anyone give me a step by step on how to get them active. Where to put them, etc. I'm familiar with the ssh stuff, just never used any icons other than what came with whatever theme I was using.

The easiest way to do icons is to create a folder called Icons and put it alongside bundles folders and uiimages an then inside of that folder put 2 copies of the same icon and name them for example say I was doing Skype I would name an icon Skype.png and the other Skype@2x

Name them exactly as they are named on the springboard. Hope this helps oh and turn on summer board mode in winterboard

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (03-07-2012), elilab (03-08-2012), hemptation (03-07-2012)

Thanks

Did you use the one titled "lockscreen clock hide"

That's the one I use and it works great.

You're welcome. I'm sorry to get on my high horse, but people like that REALLY piss me off.
    @MamaJaay.... Thank you, that was it, I had installed the wrong package from cydia... Thank you!!
    Lissy

33. The Following User Says Thank You to lovedliss For This Useful Post:

hemptation (03-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    The easiest way to do icons is to create a folder called Icons and put it alongside bundles folders and uiimages an then inside of that folder put 2 copies of the same icon and name them for example say I was doing Skype I would name an icon Skype.png and the other Skype@2x

Name them exactly as they are named on the springboard. Hope this helps oh and turn on summer board mode in winterboard
    Wow. Seems like a lot of work. Renaming all the icons and such

Can you tell me how to get rid of the white border on this??

Pm me a link if it's not from a paid theme and I'll check it out when I'm home from work

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (03-07-2012), hemptation (03-07-2012)

Page 95 of 250 FirstFirst ... 45 859394959697 105 145 195 ... LastLast