Page 51 of 250 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 4994

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 2UINique

  1. #1001
    They have been done bro visit the first page there are links to icons posted

    Quote Originally Posted by izzi View Post
    @Gunny i need iWipeCache,iWipe icon .

    can make me this icons bro??
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012), hemptation (03-01-2012), izzi (03-01-2012)

  3. #1002
    My iPhone is a Part of Me samsquanch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    8,251
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 594 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DcfcDJ View Post
    Just playing around!

    I like that.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samsquanch For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012), DcfcDJ (03-01-2012)

  5. #1003
    iPhone? More like MyPhone thetimster4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 75 Times in 55 Posts

    hey sams, how did you get the clear notification badge onto your theme. i really like that.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to thetimster4 For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012)

  7. #1004
    My iPhone is a Part of Me samsquanch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    8,251
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 594 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thetimster4 View Post
    hey sams, how did you get the clear notification badge onto your theme. i really like that.
    That's not me, that's Dcfcdj

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to samsquanch For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012)

  9. #1005
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spiteful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sundsvall, Sweden
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    1,014
    Thanked 221 Times in 114 Posts

    This is how I roll :S

    But the thing is, I don't live in Beirut, nor do I want the temp in F. I already made the necessary changes in config and the html file. It just won't budge.

    Any suggestions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1330630405.270781.jpg  
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4
    New iPad - Absinthe 2.2.4

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiteful For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012), hemptation (03-01-2012), It's Mi (03-04-2012), Max_Pa1n (03-01-2012)

  11. #1006
    Quote Originally Posted by iNYCZ View Post
    MAX,

    I dont know if you read what i wrote to GUNNY, but do you think you could alter the SB image for me so that there are no lines and no dark background where the clock is? So its just the plain wallpaper with the top area for the weather and the SS.

    And also is it possible to just have the whole thing be weather there without the SS? I saw someone post an image of it on the previous page i didnt know if you had done that.


    I would be greatly indebted to you forver!!!!

    Plus its my birthday ::wink wink:: lol


    ** And on another note, does anyone know where i can download 2UINique font for my computer to use on Photoshop.

    like this?
    Attachment 570178

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EVO For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012), hemptation (03-01-2012), P0R7ER (03-02-2012)

  13. #1007
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,205
    Thanks
    17,708
    Thanked 29,849 Times in 5,004 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiteful View Post
    This is how I roll :S

    But the thing is, I don't live in Beirut, nor do I want the temp in F. I already made the necessary changes in config and the html file. It just won't budge.

    Any suggestions?
    Search for this line in the weather.html and change the F to a C....

    document.getElementById("temp").innerText=tempValu e+"F";

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012), elilab (03-01-2012), GUNNY29 (03-01-2012), hemptation (03-01-2012), RKO1195 (03-01-2012)

  15. #1008
    iPhoneaholic zma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lebanon, BY
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 258 Times in 167 Posts

    Can some one please make the blue color in the iFile icon red
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1330631216.197291.jpg  
    ʎɐʍ ʇɐႡʇ әɟ!Ⴈ ʎɯ әʞɐɯ әuoႡd! ʎɯ

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to zma For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012)

  17. #1009
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,205
    Thanks
    17,708
    Thanked 29,849 Times in 5,004 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iNYCZ View Post
    MAX,

    I dont know if you read what i wrote to GUNNY, but do you think you could alter the SB image for me so that there are no lines and no dark background where the clock is? So its just the plain wallpaper with the top area for the weather and the SS.

    And also is it possible to just have the whole thing be weather there without the SS? I saw someone post an image of it on the previous page i didnt know if you had done that.


    I would be greatly indebted to you forver!!!!

    Plus its my birthday ::wink wink:: lol


    ** And on another note, does anyone know where i can download 2UINique font for my computer to use on Photoshop.
    I really need to post the PSD to that weather mod lol

    Happy bday btw!!

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012), elilab (03-01-2012), EVO (03-01-2012), GUNNY29 (03-01-2012), hemptation (03-01-2012)

  19. #1010
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    I really need to post the PSD to that weather mod lol

    Happy bday btw!!

    yes can you please?

    also I sent you a PM regarding the weather frame mask?

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EVO For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012), hemptation (03-01-2012), Max_Pa1n (03-01-2012)

  21. #1011
    Would be extremely greatful if you could post it Max 👊
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012), hemptation (03-01-2012), Max_Pa1n (03-01-2012)

  23. #1012
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,205
    Thanks
    17,708
    Thanked 29,849 Times in 5,004 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DcfcDJ View Post
    Just playing around!

    I like the idea!!...only prob is what happens when it says something other than Fair in the weather desc looks like its gonna overlap everything else like if it said cloudy with a chance of meatballs prolly won't fit rightxD

    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    No way you make mistakes!!!!!!????
    Ballbuster^^

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012), DcfcDJ (03-01-2012), GUNNY29 (03-01-2012), hemptation (03-01-2012), RKO1195 (03-01-2012)

  25. #1013
    My iPhone is a Part of Me izzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    793
    Thanks
    1,201
    Thanked 2,914 Times in 549 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    They have been done bro visit the first page there are links to icons posted
    Thx Bro

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to izzi For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012), GUNNY29 (03-01-2012), hemptation (03-01-2012)

  27. #1014
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,205
    Thanks
    17,708
    Thanked 29,849 Times in 5,004 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 6thDAY View Post
    yes can you please?

    also I sent you a PM regarding the weather frame mask?
    I'm sorry bro I have so much to post....and so many pms to get to....Caught some kind of stomach bug and been feeling real sick these past 2 days believe me I'd rather be here posting mods all day long but health is more important

  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012), GUNNY29 (03-01-2012), hemptation (03-01-2012), nnfdcane (03-01-2012), RKO1195 (03-01-2012)

  29. #1015
    iPhone? More like MyPhone thetimster4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 75 Times in 55 Posts

    hey dc. how did you get the notification badges clear like that? any links how?

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to thetimster4 For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012)

  31. #1016
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spiteful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sundsvall, Sweden
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    1,014
    Thanked 221 Times in 114 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Search for this line in the weather.html and change the F to a C....

    document.getElementById("temp").innerText=tempValu e+"F";
    I did that already, in two places.
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4
    New iPad - Absinthe 2.2.4

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiteful For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012)

  33. #1017
    Spiteful what mod is it? And I'll upload a HTML with it set to C for you
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012), hemptation (03-01-2012)

  35. #1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    I'm sorry bro I have so much to post....and so many pms to get to....Caught some kind of stomach bug and been feeling real sick these past 2 days believe me I'd rather be here posting mods all day long but health is more important
    not a problem, i'd figure, since you are the King of MODS after all

    if you do decide to post the weather PSD, that would be hella nice so me and other people would stop bothering you about doing mods to it

  36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EVO For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012), GUNNY29 (03-01-2012), hemptation (03-01-2012), Max_Pa1n (03-01-2012)

  37. #1019
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spiteful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sundsvall, Sweden
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    1,014
    Thanked 221 Times in 114 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Spiteful what mod is it? And I'll upload a HTML with it set to C for you
    It's the maxpain sb2 widget.
    But the celcius thing isn't the only issue, I can't even change cities.
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4
    New iPad - Absinthe 2.2.4

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiteful For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012)

  39. #1020
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,205
    Thanks
    17,708
    Thanked 29,849 Times in 5,004 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 6thDAY View Post
    not a problem, i'd figure, since you are the King of MODS after all

    if you do decide to post the weather PSD, that would be hella nice so me and other people would stop bothering you about doing mods to it
    Correction...Jazz is the king of mods I'm prolly just a duke or something haha

  40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-03-2012), GUNNY29 (03-01-2012), hemptation (03-01-2012)

Page 51 of 250 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •