+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 7

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I'd like this theme, but will this work on a 4S running 6.1? according to themeit its not compatible with my phone.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'd like this theme, but will this work on a 4S running 6.1? according to themeit its not compatible with my phone.

Thanks

ok, unfortunately I just purchased this. I am actually very dissappointed with it. The icons look like crap, like someone mentioned on page 1, it looks like stock iphone icons, just bigger and uglier. you say to check out the read me file, where the hell is that? The dreamboard button does not bring me back to dreamboard. the weather tile isn't working at all. The damn android theme that comes with dreamboard works tons better than this!!!! DELETED. but too late for me, you got my 3 bucks. this is why I wish you could demo a theme before buying.

Edit, so I'm ASSUMING you have to download the winterboard UI to get the icons to look right, but says permission denied when attempting to download. AND the winterboard lockscreen isn't even there TO download. all in all, this has been a pretty crappy experience. thank you.
    Last edited by rayndog3; 02-12-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Thanks

The readme file is in the theme folder!!! You take exactly what you see in the preview! If you had sent me an email i'd help you! I also made a video to see it in action! The weather needs connection to update like other themes! WinterBoard theme is only optional! So please if you aren't able to use themes don't tell craps but ask help to me like others! To install it when theme it says not compatible you have to pur force install in settings!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    The readme file is in the theme folder!!! You take exactly what you see in the preview! If you had sent me an email i'd help you! I also made a video to see it in action! The weather needs connection to update like other themes! WinterBoard theme is only optional! So please if you aren't able to use themes don't tell craps but ask help to me like others! To install it when theme it says not compatible you have to pur force install in settings!
    I apologize for bugging out. To make it a bit more simple, why not just have the readme file in the very first post of this forum?! just an idea.

Anyways, I got the icons in, but the weather isn't working still, and I do have connection, when I select it the weather app comes up and updates.

also, why don't the links in your first post work, that would be nice.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rayndog3 View Post
    I apologize for bugging out. To make it a bit more simple, why not just have the readme file in the very first post of this forum?! just an idea.

Anyways, I got the icons in, but the weather isn't working still, and I do have connection, when I select it the weather app comes up and updates.

also, why don't the links in your first post work, that would be nice.
    I updated the first post, about weather widget you have to set yahoo weather code and reboot. If I found in my computer those files I'll upload them

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    I updated the first post, about weather widget you have to set yahoo weather code and reboot. If I found in my computer those files I'll upload them
    ah ok, I thought the weather was running off gps like the native weather app.

Thanks

Never mind. Wrong thread!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hello,

where can I find the Winterboard iOS 7 theme?
    I mean the recent version which is modded by ilovemyiphone4 and remodded by Frep

I can't find it in Cydia... maybe I overlooked it, what's the correct name?

Thank you very much

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. 12-24-2013, 01:06 PM