Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 7

  1. #21
    I'd like this theme, but will this work on a 4S running 6.1? according to themeit its not compatible with my phone.

  2. #22
    ok, unfortunately I just purchased this. I am actually very dissappointed with it. The icons look like crap, like someone mentioned on page 1, it looks like stock iphone icons, just bigger and uglier. you say to check out the read me file, where the hell is that? The dreamboard button does not bring me back to dreamboard. the weather tile isn't working at all. The damn android theme that comes with dreamboard works tons better than this!!!! DELETED. but too late for me, you got my 3 bucks. this is why I wish you could demo a theme before buying.

    Edit, so I'm ASSUMING you have to download the winterboard UI to get the icons to look right, but says permission denied when attempting to download. AND the winterboard lockscreen isn't even there TO download. all in all, this has been a pretty crappy experience. thank you.
    Last edited by rayndog3; 02-12-2013 at 01:54 PM.

  3. #23
    The readme file is in the theme folder!!! You take exactly what you see in the preview! If you had sent me an email i'd help you! I also made a video to see it in action! The weather needs connection to update like other themes! WinterBoard theme is only optional! So please if you aren't able to use themes don't tell craps but ask help to me like others! To install it when theme it says not compatible you have to pur force install in settings!

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    The readme file is in the theme folder!!! You take exactly what you see in the preview! If you had sent me an email i'd help you! I also made a video to see it in action! The weather needs connection to update like other themes! WinterBoard theme is only optional! So please if you aren't able to use themes don't tell craps but ask help to me like others! To install it when theme it says not compatible you have to pur force install in settings!
    I apologize for bugging out. To make it a bit more simple, why not just have the readme file in the very first post of this forum?! just an idea.

    Anyways, I got the icons in, but the weather isn't working still, and I do have connection, when I select it the weather app comes up and updates.

    also, why don't the links in your first post work, that would be nice.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by rayndog3 View Post
    I apologize for bugging out. To make it a bit more simple, why not just have the readme file in the very first post of this forum?! just an idea.

    Anyways, I got the icons in, but the weather isn't working still, and I do have connection, when I select it the weather app comes up and updates.

    also, why don't the links in your first post work, that would be nice.
    I updated the first post, about weather widget you have to set yahoo weather code and reboot. If I found in my computer those files I'll upload them

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    I updated the first post, about weather widget you have to set yahoo weather code and reboot. If I found in my computer those files I'll upload them
    ah ok, I thought the weather was running off gps like the native weather app.

  7. #27
    Never mind. Wrong thread!

  8. #28
    Hello,

    where can I find the Winterboard iOS 7 theme?
    I mean the recent version which is modded by ilovemyiphone4 and remodded by Frep

    I can't find it in Cydia... maybe I overlooked it, what's the correct name?

    Thank you very much

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •