Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20 606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1524

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASED] BaSalt HD ~ By Dacal

  1. #1381
    Nice theme!!


    iPhone 5 | iOS 6.1.2 | White | 16GB | *JakuStyled*

  2. #1382
    mywi icon alt
    -cgddfg.pngName:  dgdgdf.png
Views: 562
Size:  4.2 KB-icon-2x.pngName:  Icon-72.png
Views: 554
Size:  4.2 KB
    my3g alt icon
    -icon.png-rtre.png
    Last edited by Smitbeat; 03-03-2013 at 02:23 PM.

  3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (03-04-2013), Destan (03-05-2013), ivory121888 (03-04-2013), King_O_Hill (03-03-2013), Lucys (03-12-2013), RKO1195 (03-03-2013), stratnik (03-10-2013), TEK_2012 (03-04-2013)

  4. #1383
    A little late, but update for ToPaz and BaSalt will be ready soon. I know, i know, i take my time... Real life is sometimes very complicated. Without the help of SmitBeat, i don't know if i would have the time to do that before a few years . Awesome person, for sure, when he will create a theme, i will be the first person to support him and help him !

    The only theme i don't know if i will update it is Jade. I maintained this one since iOS 4. A lot of things to do, and i personnaly most think to create a Jade 2 than update the fisrt version.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (03-04-2013), Best01 (03-04-2013), Destan (03-05-2013), elilab (03-10-2013), ferlop15 (03-12-2013), ivory121888 (03-04-2013), King_O_Hill (03-04-2013), Lucys (03-12-2013), nicoand (03-12-2013), RKO1195 (03-10-2013), Smitbeat (03-04-2013), stratnik (03-10-2013), TEK_2012 (03-04-2013), The_Durben (03-10-2013)

  6. #1384
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    904
    Thanks
    678
    Thanked 750 Times in 391 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    A little late, but update for ToPaz and BaSalt will be ready soon. I know, i know, i take my time... Real life is sometimes very complicated. Without the help of SmitBeat, i don't know if i would have the time to do that before a few years . Awesome person, for sure, when he will create a theme, i will be the first person to support him and help him !

    The only theme i don't know if i will update it is Jade. I maintained this one since iOS 4. A lot of things to do, and i personnaly most think to create a Jade 2 than update the fisrt version.
    I can't wait to get BaSalt HD.GPS.LS theme back on my iPhone. My favorite lockscreen theme.

  7. #1385
    What's Jailbreak? ivory121888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cavite Philippines
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts

    Hey Dacal,

    It goes without saying that ALL of your themes to date are AWESOME! I own them all!! I know you're busy but just curious if Silex will be updated to ios 6+, or will you release a Silex II at some point as you plan to do with Jade?

    Your themes are PHENOMENAL!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ivory121888 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (03-05-2013), Smitbeat (03-05-2013)

  9. #1386
    Thx !For Silex, maybe SmitBeat have started to work on it... Personnaly, not sure or only essential things (better than nothing). But i don't plan to do Silex 2 before a long time.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Destan (03-05-2013), Smitbeat (03-06-2013)

  11. #1387
    I love Basalt widgets and wondered if anyone could make iwidgets of these two for me?
    I know this belongs to iwidget thread maybe but wanted to keep this request here in Basalt thread.
    I've tried to do it self but failed i don't have any programming skills...

    BaSalt HD.GPS.SB [1].theme
    BaSalt HD.GPS.SB [2].theme

  12. #1388
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    I can't wait to get BaSalt HD.GPS.LS theme back on my iPhone. My favorite lockscreen theme.
    Hi !

    I just finish to update the LS for iPhone5 and 4/4s. I have changed a lot of animated stuff, to be sure it will be compatible with iOS6.

    Download here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/jh6raitbgk...2%5D.theme.zip



    It will be include in the next update.

    Dacal

    Quote Originally Posted by Destan View Post
    I love Basalt widgets and wondered if anyone could make iwidgets of these two for me?
    I know this belongs to iwidget thread maybe but wanted to keep this request here in Basalt thread.
    I've tried to do it self but failed i don't have any programming skills...

    BaSalt HD.GPS.SB [1].theme
    BaSalt HD.GPS.SB [2].theme
    Sorry bro, but not before i have updated all my themes...
    Last edited by Dacal; 03-09-2013 at 04:57 PM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (03-10-2013), chevymusclecar (03-09-2013), Chuck1969 (03-11-2013), Darrenrooster (03-12-2013), Destan (03-09-2013), elilab (03-10-2013), ferlop15 (03-12-2013), Lucys (03-12-2013), metaserph (03-10-2013), RKO1195 (03-09-2013), signori (03-09-2013), Smitbeat (03-10-2013), stratnik (03-10-2013), The_Durben (03-10-2013)

  14. #1389
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    904
    Thanks
    678
    Thanked 750 Times in 391 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi !

    I just finish to update the LS for iPhone5 and 4/4s. I have changed a lot of animated stuff, to be sure it will be compatible with iOS6.

    Download here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/jh6raitbgk...2%5D.theme.zip



    It will be include in the next update.

    Dacal



    Sorry bro, but not before i have updated all my themes...
    Thank you so much. I am so happy.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (03-09-2013), Smitbeat (03-10-2013)

  16. #1390
    Thanks very much Dacal for the update on the LS works great

    Oh this is my 1,000 post it couldn't of been a better place to have it....
    Last edited by RKO1195; 03-09-2013 at 11:56 PM.

  17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (03-11-2013), Destan (03-10-2013), ferlop15 (03-12-2013), Smitbeat (03-10-2013), stratnik (03-10-2013)

  18. #1391
    How can I get rid of the text on the call bar/button? Don't think I've had it there before..



  19. #1392
    [QUOTE=Dacal;6787286]A little late, but update for ToPaz and BaSalt will be ready soon. I know, i know, i take my time...

    Will this include iPhone 5? I love BaSalt. Wicked GPS weather. Will you include bitesms theme through bite theming, Auxo, and SC4 please. Thanks.

  20. #1393

  21. #1394
    Quote Originally Posted by Destan View Post
    How can I get rid of the text on the call bar/button? Don't think I've had it there before..


    download this -->> No Call string.theme.zip

    unzip

    open
    "No Call string.theme / Bundles / com.apple.mobilephone"

    rename
    "en_GB.lproj" in your language (eg - en.iproj, fr.iproj ...)

    put it in Library / Themes
    activate in Winterboard

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    A little late, but update for ToPaz and BaSalt will be ready soon. I know, i know, i take my time... Real life is sometimes very complicated. Without the help of SmitBeat, i don't know if i would have the time to do that before a few years . Awesome person, for sure, when he will create a theme, i will be the first person to support him and help him !
    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    The only theme i don't know if i will update it is Jade. I maintained this one since iOS 4. A lot of things to do, and i personnaly most think to create a Jade 2 than update the fisrt version.
    Last edited by stratnik; 03-10-2013 at 06:02 PM.

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (03-11-2013), Destan (03-11-2013), metaserph (03-10-2013), RKO1195 (03-10-2013), Smitbeat (03-11-2013)

  23. #1395
    Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    download this -->> No Call string.theme.zip

    unzip

    open
    "No Call string.theme / Bundles / com.apple.mobilephone"

    rename
    "en_GB.lproj" in your language (eg - en.iproj, fr.iproj ...)

    put it in Library / Themes
    activate in Winterboard


    +1




    I dont know whats wrong lol but the text does not disappear even though I've changed the file into "no.iproj" for Norway, placed the folder in Library / Themes and activated it in Winterboard..

    Delete everything and reinstall maybe? idk

  24. #1396
    Quote Originally Posted by Destan View Post
    I dont know whats wrong lol but the text does not disappear even though I've changed the file into "no.iproj" for Norway, placed the folder in Library / Themes and activated it in Winterboard..

    Delete everything and reinstall maybe? idk
    lproj, not iproj maybe ?

    For information, BaSalt LS [2] have been updated on first post : correction, i hope , of an update problem : weather does not update as specified by update interval in config.js.

    Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/jh6raitbgk...2%5D.theme.zip
    Last edited by Dacal; 03-11-2013 at 07:25 PM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (03-11-2013), Darrenrooster (03-12-2013), Destan (03-12-2013), ferlop15 (03-12-2013), King_O_Hill (03-11-2013), Lucys (03-12-2013), NewD (03-12-2013), RKO1195 (03-12-2013)

  26. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    lproj, not iproj maybe ?

    For information, BaSalt LS [2] have been updated on first post : correction, i hope , of an update problem : weather does not update as specified by update interval in config.js.

    Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/jh6raitbgk...2%5D.theme.zip
    Sorry, i meant lproj not iproj

  27. #1398
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    lproj, not iproj maybe ?

    For information, BaSalt LS [2] have been updated on first post : correction, i hope , of an update problem : weather does not update as specified by update interval in config.js.

    Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/jh6raitbgk...2%5D.theme.zip
    May I take this moment to say - that this is one of the most incredible lockscreens I've ever seen, Dacal. Not only does it have your amazing animated weather which I think goes 'to the next level' from UNIaw (though I LOVE Ian's too) - but the way you allowed the weather pics of the landscapes BEHIND the weather condition to also change appropriately to fit the condition. Really, Really - STUNNING work. For what it's worth - I personally have NOT had the updating problem - even with the older version. I must have this weird phone compared to a lot of people. Or maybe I just don't know what I'm looking for. What specifically is the problem people were encountering?

  28. #1399
    Silex update ios 6 look here
    [RELEASED] SILEX HD - By Dacal
    Last edited by Smitbeat; 03-12-2013 at 12:56 PM.

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    Destan (03-12-2013), King_O_Hill (03-12-2013), Lucys (03-12-2013)

  30. #1400
    This theme as well...let them hit cydia
    Woohoo

Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20 606869707172 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •