Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 445253545556 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1524

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASED] BaSalt HD ~ By Dacal

  1. #1061
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    I cannot get any of the links to work - both on pc or iphone (using IAFaker with Atomic Web). I can't wait to give the updated version of this a whirl. Has anyone got a link that works?


    The rapid share one works! Go through safari not through the app that's the way I got it to work.

    And also the forecast does work on mine bud!

  2. #1062
    Thank you very much Dacal. I'll admit it I'm already in love with it.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (05-15-2012)

  4. #1063
    This is beautiful! Love the moon bud.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (05-15-2012)

  6. #1064
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,377
    Thanks
    3,954
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    The rapid share one works! Go through safari not through the app that's the way I got it to work.

    And also the forecast does work on mine bud!
    Nope, still not working - rapidshare links are saying the server cannot be found - even through safari. I normally have no problems with rapidshare / mediafire links but cannot get a link to this that works.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  7. #1065
    Hi decal,
    I'm trying to theme camera grabber but it's not working. Is there anything I can do. The camera isnt even coming up. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Tia!

  8. #1066
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Try the one that says Both Icons Glen.

  9. #1067
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,377
    Thanks
    3,954
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Try the one that says Both Icons Glen.
    That is the exact link I have tried Jenn (as well as all the others) and it firstly loads like the first screeny. When I click on the link the second screeny is what I get. I will try it from my home pc when I'm finished work (can't download using work pc). I've never had issues downloading rapidshare links via Safari before.





    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  10. #1068
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    That is the exact link I have tried Jenn (as well as all the others) and it firstly loads like the first screeny. When I click on the link the second screeny is what I get. I will try it from my home pc when I'm finished work (can't download using work pc). I've never had issues downloading rapidshare links via Safari before.





    Weird. I'm on my home computer and it takes me right to it.

  11. #1069
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    OK. Finished. Happy with this widget, i think it's well coded .

    Here a screenshot :



    Link : BaSalt HD.GPS.LS [2].theme.zip
    Alternative link : https://rapidshare.com/files/1706780...__2_.theme.zip

    Version with both sunset and sunrise icons :



    Link : BaSalt HD.GPS.LS [2b].theme.zip
    Alternative link : https://rapidshare.com/files/9209165..._2b_.theme.zip

    PSDs for Overlay are included.

    I offer this widget for free and for all the community, but please, a little thanks will be very appreciated (off course, if you want to support me, you can always buy one of my themes .

    If someone does a mod, don't forget to post it on BaSalt thread.

    Edit : uploaded a new version just to correct the city position (move 2px to the left).
    I have not worked. help

  12. #1070
    Sweeeet! Let me know when a new version is up on cydia and this theme is a must buy

  13. #1071
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    That is the exact link I have tried Jenn (as well as all the others) and it firstly loads like the first screeny. When I click on the link the second screeny is what I get. I will try it from my home pc when I'm finished work (can't download using work pc). I've never had issues downloading rapidshare links via Safari before.
    Hi bro, i check on rapidshare, the links are OK... I'muploading on my dropbox now.

    Quote Originally Posted by indyzzzz View Post
    The mediafire link for the Forecast version seems to be incorrect (Post #1046). It points to a file that is 18.46 mb in size (non-forecast version). The rapidshare link for the Forecast version points to a file 19.36mb in size.

    I downloaded from the mediafire link (forecast version) and went crazy tapping my iPhone screen, trying to get the forecast to show up, lmao

    Please update the mediafire link in Post 1046 for the forecast version, thanks.
    Seems to be fine, but i updated the link just in case. For the size on rapidshare, don't worry. RS report a wrong size.

    LINK DELETE - SEE FIRST POST
    Last edited by Dacal; 05-21-2012 at 02:01 AM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (05-15-2012), phil73 (05-15-2012), RKO1195 (05-15-2012), The_Durben (05-15-2012)

  15. #1072
    superbe les deux locks dacal bon boulot

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ptimars For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (05-15-2012)

  17. #1073
    Quote Originally Posted by ptimars View Post
    superbe les deux locks dacal bon boulot
    Merci


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  18. #1074
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,377
    Thanks
    3,954
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    OK. Finished. Happy with this widget, i think it's well coded .

    Here a screenshot :



    Link : BaSalt HD.GPS.LS [2].theme.zip
    Alternative link : https://rapidshare.com/files/1706780...__2_.theme.zip

    Version with both sunset and sunrise icons :



    Link : BaSalt HD.GPS.LS [2b].theme.zip
    Alternative link : https://rapidshare.com/files/9209165..._2b_.theme.zip

    PSDs for Overlay are included.

    I offer this widget for free and for all the community, but please, a little thanks will be very appreciated (off course, if you want to support me, you can always buy one of my themes .

    If someone does a mod, don't forget to post it on BaSalt thread.

    Edit : uploaded a new version just to correct the city position (move 2px to the left).
    OK, finally able to get this downloaded - all links seemed to work fine once I got home and were using Chrome. Now I feel like a dumbass because it doesn't matter how many times I touch the screen and where the forecast doesn't pop up. I seem to be having difficulty with this lol.

    The version I am currently using is called: Basalt HD.GPS.LS[2-E].theme.

    I am not missing something am I?
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (05-15-2012)

  20. #1075
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    OK, finally able to get this downloaded - all links seemed to work fine once I got home and were using Chrome. Now I feel like a dumbass because it doesn't matter how many times I touch the screen and where the forecast doesn't pop up. I seem to be having difficulty with this lol.

    The version I am currently using is called: Basalt HD.GPS.LS[2-E].theme.

    I am not missing something am I?
    Version is OK. Must work, except if you use Lock Info or other LS tweak with touch actions. Let me know.



    Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    Hi decal,
    I'm trying to theme camera grabber but it's not working. Is there anything I can do. The camera isnt even coming up. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Tia!
    Sorry, no idea.
    Last edited by Dacal; 05-15-2012 at 04:50 AM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (05-15-2012)

  22. #1076
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,377
    Thanks
    3,954
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Version is OK. Must work, except if you use Lock Info or other LS tweak with touch actions. Let me know.


    Thanks for answering mate - I definately don't use Lockinfo. I use Springtomize to hide the clock but that isn't it - tested it without it and still can't get the forecast to show. As far as I know I'm not using any other Lockscreen related tweak except for '20 Second Lockscreen' and have tested it without that and still no go. Well this is frustrating.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (05-15-2012)

  24. #1077
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Thanks for answering mate - I definately don't use Lockinfo. I use Springtomize to hide the clock but that isn't it - tested it without it and still can't get the forecast to show. As far as I know I'm not using any other Lockscreen related tweak except for '20 Second Lockscreen' and have tested it without that and still no go. Well this is frustrating.
    Strange ! Except with Lock Info, it must work. No one else report me a problem. Try to download again the 2 LS on the last links i posted (on Dropbox) and let me know. iOS 5.0.1 ?

    EDIT : Have you try Chevy's widget ? There is also a touch function for forecasts, but with a different coding (i don't use the same way as him, too laggy on my phone).
    Last edited by Dacal; 05-15-2012 at 05:25 AM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  25. #1078
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,377
    Thanks
    3,954
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Strange ! Except with Lock Info, it must work. No one else report me a problem. Try to download again the 2 LS on the last links i posted (on Dropbox) and let me know. iOS 5.0.1 ?

    EDIT : Have you try Chevy's widget ? There is also a touch function for forecasts, but with a different coding (i don't use the same way as him, too laggy on my phone).
    I am on 5.0.1 - iPhone 4. I have just tried the db option - still no good.

    No, I haven't tried Chevy's touch widget - do u have a link mate? I have used Durben's touch LS in the past (the slideshow ones) and they worked perfectly.

    Could it be that there is no forecast for my location?


    Last edited by Waverley73; 05-15-2012 at 05:37 AM.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (05-15-2012)

  27. #1079
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    I am on 5.0.1 - iPhone 4. I will try the dropbox option.
    I have the same phone/firmware.

    No, I haven't tried Chevy's touch widget - do u have a link mate? I have used Durben's touch LS in the past (the slideshow ones) and they worked perfectly.
    Here : http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6522075

    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Could it be that there is no forecast for my location?
    Could you post the complete coordinates for myLocation.txt ? You can try to disable GPS and revert to a fixed locale.

    Edit : seems to be fine : http://xml.weather.yahoo.com/forecastrss/ASXX0295_c.xml

    Last edited by Dacal; 05-15-2012 at 05:59 AM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  28. #1080
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,377
    Thanks
    3,954
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    I have the same phone/firmware.



    Here : http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6522075



    Could you post the complete coordinates for myLocation.txt ? You can try to disable GPS and revert to a fixed locale.

    Edit : seems to be fine : http://xml.weather.yahoo.com/forecastrss/ASXX0295_c.xml
    Just tried Chevy's widget and the forecast toggled on and off fine with touch. I dunno mate.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 445253545556 64 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •