Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Shiro - yet another white theme...

Can you post screen shots of the SMS/iMessage of this theme

I asked for some screens of other stuff an still waiting

Looking good. I like white themes.
    -----------
    Follow me on Twitter: @PrimoTM

iPhone? More like MyPhone kenzodragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Can you post screen shots of the SMS/iMessage of this theme

So iMessage is themed different from regular SMS?

Quote Originally Posted by kenzodragon View Post
    Color Keyboard Preview

That is one sexy KB!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    So iMessage is themed different from regular SMS?
    Yup! iMessage has blue lighted bubble and text message has green lighted bubble.

Are all the apps skinned compass calculator post screens I wanna see before I spend 4.00

I bought this theme for the color keyboard. What a waste of $4. Thoroughly disappointed. Hopefully some updates will come soon. The theme is 18 mb. What does that tell ya. U have to ssh or use Ifile and Rename and move the wallpaper.png. The blue glow is the only good thing about this theme. In my opinion this theme should still be a wip and never released to Cydia until its ready. I figured for $4 it would be a pretty good theme. Haha was I wrong

Quote Originally Posted by primalscream.40 View Post
    Are all the apps skinned compass calculator post screens I wanna see before I spend 4.00
    no the theme is not complete but does look beautiful on a white iphone 4/4s hes skinned all stock icons, messages balloons and imessage balloons blue and green, camera, photos, safari, status bar "not the icons just the bar", the dialer and contacts, half of the clock, the slide to unlock bar, folder icons, multitasking icons and rotation lock and a few other ui mods i did pay $4 thinking i was going to get the color keyboard but its not in the package, its not worth $4 atm on beta but im using it and i love it thats why i brought it

ive whipped up a small lockscreen mod that goes real nice with this theme

Nice looking mod bro. I figured it to be very incomplete. Glad I haven't bought it now.

might aswell donate bro you will enjoy it and it is at beta atm, kenzo will send you the whole theme when complete and us that donated/brought early will get it first

This still n beta???? THEN WHY IS IT IN CYDIA!!!!!!!
    Last edited by primalscream.40; 02-22-2012 at 08:13 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by natao2nv17 View Post
    might aswell donate bro you will enjoy it and it is at beta atm, kenzo will send you the whole theme when complete and us that donated/brought early will get it first
    I made this one open beta in Cydia. Everyone who bought it will get it. All the people who donated will need to send me their CydiaID, they will be notified via mail. The first update will hopefully be out by the end of this week.
    I keep you posted.

😔 from what I seen bro this wasn't ready for a open beta let alone open alpha. I hate to see people spend hard earned money on something that doesn't even meet a standard. I'd spend 10.00 on FlybriTn theme anyday. Just my thoughts. Take it how ever you want.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to primalscream.40 For This Useful Post:

robinkkk (02-22-2012)

 from what I seen bro this wasn't ready for a open beta let alone open alpha. I hate to see people spend hard earned money on something that doesn't even meet a standard. I'd spend 10.00 on FlybriTn theme anyday. Just my thoughts. Take it how ever you want.
    +1

you can follow me on Twitter for more mods and help =) : @robinkmz

😔 from what I seen bro this wasn't ready for a open beta let alone open alpha. I hate to see people spend hard earned money on something that doesn't even meet a standard. I'd spend 10.00 on FlybriTn theme anyday. Just my thoughts. Take it how ever you want.
    +2

Transaction ID #8ES14196W3424880K

mobi.macciti.shiro
    Item Number 1802 $4.00 USD

there ya go bro cheers for a great theme cant wait till end of the week send mine to [email protected] thnx

if you have time can you send the color keyboard to me please ill wait for rest later just want your sexy ck

+10. I did spend my $. White iPhone 4 white theme. Guess I have to stick with iapplesauce (great theme btw. Especially the new update) payed for that one gladly and would donate more if I wasn't soo damn poor these days.

Mind you this will be a stunning theme when it's ready, with the blue and green glow (possibly more?). I'm just dissapointed this is still a wip.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast