Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: sink HD SD (Released)is a discussion within the
iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
Awesome theme m8...
02-15-2012, 09:37 PM #61
Awesome theme m8
Last edited by iskariotA; 02-15-2012 at 09:53 PM.
02-15-2012, 11:44 PM #62
Thx uliss for thoses fixs , now work perfectly ! I make some corrections in the fr translation file , i can post it if you want !
Désolé pour mon anglais pourri
02-16-2012, 05:38 AM #63
Awesome theme. Just one problem. I can't get rid of the main clock banner on my lockscreen, so it ends up sitting right on top of the scrolling banner. Here's a screenshot: http://db.tt/v3zowgh1
Any ideas on how to make it go away?
02-16-2012, 06:23 AM #64
02-16-2012, 06:24 AM #65
Great theme, love it.
1) How do I change the weather location for the LCD weather scroller
2) I have no icon text. Is it clashing with something?
02-16-2012, 06:26 AM #66
and it lokks beautiful with sink!!
1) just go to sink lcd banner widget/settings.xml then open and follow the instructions below the language section!!
2) thats no unwanted issue. i included a info.plist file which you can find in the sink main folder. if you want to change the color of the font just change the colorcode in the undockediconlabels section. for the colorcodes just google for "html colorcodes".
Last edited by sriozzz; 02-16-2012 at 06:31 AM.
02-16-2012, 06:40 AM #67
Like this ? "<string>opacity: 0; color:#DBA901 </string>"
02-16-2012, 07:38 AM #68
Any icon requests, I could help with ??
The Following User Says Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:
02-16-2012, 08:43 AM #69
02-16-2012, 08:49 AM #70
02-16-2012, 08:56 AM #71
Thanks for the psd's! Time to work!
02-16-2012, 09:08 AM #72
02-16-2012, 09:22 AM #73
This is SLEEK SLEEK stuff - I'm very impressed and officially tracking this thread!
02-16-2012, 09:30 AM #74
Rules for icons requestI think it's the good moment to put some rules in there...
There will be lots of icons requests and I hope many persons will help doing them.
But we all have a life and these sink icons aren't that easy to make (if you're looking for a great result of course )
Soooo, it's gonna be really simple :
1. let's put only a 5 icons request in one post per person. (this rule is applied almost everywhere and it only applies from now )
2. the person requesting should give some pics of the app or maybe a description of it (utility, etc.)
3. wait a moment before asking again and again and again... peapole may have things to do
4. For the "icons creators" : let us know if you're handling some icons.
I guess it's enough. Maybe everyone was already aware of that but it's a good thing that rules are now written.
Thanks you people for making this thread live, and giving good comments on sink.
See ya later for more surprises!
02-16-2012, 09:33 AM #75
I think i be able to make most of icons, if not i'll ask for help better than me
02-16-2012, 10:08 AM #76
Hey guys, really loving this theme!!
Would love just a handful of icons =)
Posted links so the post isn't huge.
Calvetica: [email protected]
Fast Calendar & Tasks (Calvetica)
Reeder: [email protected]
Flixster: [email protected]
Movies by Flixster, with Rotten Tomatoes
TuneIn Radio: [email protected]
Starbucks: [email protected]
02-16-2012, 10:15 AM #77
really nice theme here!
would like icons for the following:
02-16-2012, 10:35 AM #78
02-16-2012, 10:39 AM #79
02-16-2012, 10:44 AM #80