Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech Siri [Release]

is there any way to install just the siri logo without using winterboard? as soon as i put winterboard on my 4 (using spire)'s like a dino-phone.

i've over-written image files before...can this be done with this theme? i haven't found much from googling around...

Sorry ToasterDriver, I don't offer support for non-WinterBoard theming. I can only help regarding the product that I put out, which is WinterBoard only.

But I can tell you this: I really doubt the slowdown you're experiencing is a result of purely WinterBoard. Spire isn't an Apple-approved endeavor, and will most likely lack optimization.

alright...thanks anyways. i have no lag issues with spire until installing pulls the siri info directly from apple's servers...not arguing, just stating facts.

guess i'll do some more digging on the topic.

will this be updated for IOS6?

Quote Originally Posted by HRB1337 View Post
    will this be updated for IOS6?

Yes - I just tested it and I have Neurotech Siri animated icon running on iOS 6.1! Now I just need to figure out all the little icons and stuff.

Update is coming very soon. So much has changed in iOS 6 and Siri that I'll probably need to upload this as a separate theme - owners of the original should be able to update for free. I'll keep you guys up to date on this info as I get it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

TheAmazingLawzi (02-09-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12