+ Reply
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: uKuwi - A New Breed of Theming from Ecko666/VicDaMonki and bAdGB

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by ShaveMe Don't you think the lack of modded PSDs just prove how amazing this theme is stock? Lmao. I have been in love with this theme since
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 440 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShaveMe View Post
    Don't you think the lack of modded PSDs just prove how amazing this theme is stock? Lmao.

I have been in love with this theme since launch. I'm using the iNav setup, with the XPLOD SB and the Analog LS UserPic. I am completely and utterly still in love with this theme. I have no need to mod anything because it all flows so well together.

I haven't loaded the theme onto my PS3 or Win7 yet, but I will be doing that eventually lol. I'm more interested in the iPad release because my iPad is EXTREMELY jealous of my iPhone. I'm using Blaze HD with green mod for my iPad but I will drop that in a second for uKuwi. I just hope the iPad version doesn't have the issues that other iPad themes have. I had to get a different background for LS and SB on Blaze because they wouldn't rotate, and they didn't apply correctly. They were blown up and zoomed in so much that 2 letters on the widgets took up the entire screen. Let's hope uKuwi works completely.

Bro bro bro. Super comments. Thanks so much for the feedback. Let me explain a few things and I hope you'll see it how it see it.

First, lovin the bAd love. blAze is a great iphone/iPad theme, Brian is a superb themer/artist, he helps us so much, he's valued mucho respect. One thing he's done, that others don't realize, is taylor iPad themes individually, specifically for the iPad. Not just a port. So on his themes on ipad, you'll see great great art, landscape and portrait versions, and both absolutely beautifully done. That's flybritn hahh

Now with uKuwi, Brian has helped, along with Joker, and the theme creators, Ecko66 and VicDaMonki among a few others. I was along for the ride most of the time hahaha. But my point is, we've designed a few different aspects of this theme, as you've seen, multi platform. The iPad version will be initially portrait version. I'll post pics. If the need is seen, I'll make sure a landscape could be done.

Lastly, you have all seen us talking about bAdGB.com. It's here. I've seen the fruits of our labor, and boy is it sweet. So theme work has slowed a bit, the site is upon us. Upon you. All up in yo face. Remember to breathe. 2/20/12

"The Original Modsta" _Vansmak_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,868 Times in 1,227 Posts

people dont mod themes like this. people learn from themes like this and then use that knowledge to mod for other themes. Hopefully they admit where it came from.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

ryanstylee (02-18-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Ortiz197832's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone make a callbar mod plz. Ty

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryanstylee View Post
    Bro bro bro. Super comments. Thanks so much for the feedback. Let me explain a few things and I hope you'll see it how it see it.

First, lovin the bAd love. blAze is a great iphone/iPad theme, Brian is a superb themer/artist, he helps us so much, he's valued mucho respect. One thing he's done, that others don't realize, is taylor iPad themes individually, specifically for the iPad. Not just a port. So on his themes on ipad, you'll see great great art, landscape and portrait versions, and both absolutely beautifully done. That's flybritn hahh

Now with uKuwi, Brian has helped, along with Joker, and the theme creators, Ecko66 and VicDaMonki among a few others. I was along for the ride most of the time hahaha. But my point is, we've designed a few different aspects of this theme, as you've seen, multi platform. The iPad version will be initially portrait version. I'll post pics. If the need is seen, I'll make sure a landscape could be done.

Lastly, you have all seen us talking about bAdGB.com. It's here. I've seen the fruits of our labor, and boy is it sweet. So theme work has slowed a bit, the site is upon us. Upon you. All up in yo face. Remember to breathe. 2/20/12
    Oh don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE Blaze HD. I was just upset to see the background mess up. Not sure why it happened to be honest with you. I think I'm following you on twitter do I'll send you a pic of what I mean. Actually, I'll just post them here haha. Wait. No I won't. Because ModMyI doesn't allow you upload from iDevice...lovely. Anyway I'll post on from my computer after I post this.

I also want to say, while I do love Blaze HD, I like uKuwi more, and that just boils down to personal preference. I LOVE the fact that I found an amazing theme built specifically for iPad. Before I found out that the iPad uKuwi would be a separate download, I tried using UKuwi on iPad haha and it didn't work at all. Which is why I'm so excited about the iPad release haha. That being said I know you have a lot to do with the website, and I REALLY can't wait for that haha so I know the iPad release will come eventually.

Good luck with all future themes and everything else. Keep them coming because I LOVE them!

-EDIT-
    Ok. I cannot add pictures. I have tried EVERYTHING. Ryan, you're bAdstylee on twitter right?
    Last edited by ShaveMe; 02-18-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Thanks

Ok these are iPad pics. Super early version. Joker fixed a lot. This is my early version. Uploaded from the modmyi app

Or with photobucket

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uKuwi - A New Breed of Theming from Ecko666/VicDaMonki and bAdGB-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329625496.978670.jpg   uKuwi - A New Breed of Theming from Ecko666/VicDaMonki and bAdGB-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329625488.037553.jpg  
    Last edited by ryanstylee; 02-18-2012 at 09:28 PM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

cavman2004 (02-19-2012), high dB (02-19-2012), It's Mi (02-20-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 Times in 766 Posts

iPad mod looking good guys i can c there still bits not working right if u guys need a hand am happy to help cos ive got a iPad as well

Thanks

Im loving this theme so far. I have one problem though, my music player isn't theming right. The album artwork is over the overlay. It is also like this on the lock screen. Any ideas? Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uKuwi - A New Breed of Theming from Ecko666/VicDaMonki and bAdGB-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329706909.957814.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 7,087 Times in 1,703 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cavman2004 View Post
    Im loving this theme so far. I have one problem though, my music player isn't theming right. The album artwork is over the overlay. It is also like this on the lock screen. Any ideas? Thanks.
    Touch the screen in the middle?
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    Touch the screen in the middle?
    Yeah I'm an idiot. I found that out playing with it. It's still taking time getting used to being jailbroken again. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cavman2004 View Post
    Yeah I'm an idiot. I found that out playing with it. It's still taking time getting used to being jailbroken again. Thanks.
    Haha, no problem

My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Thanks

Loving this theme Can anyone do a facebook skin to go with this great theme?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell1471 View Post
    Loving this theme Can anyone do a facebook skin to go with this great theme?
    Awesome. I'm looking at fb and a call bar theme. I'll check it out. Finishing iPad now then additions to come

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

cavman2004 (02-22-2012), It's Mi (02-21-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome. I'm looking at fb and a call bar theme. I'll check it out. Finishing iPad now then additions to come
    Thank you that would be brilliant

Thanks

I'm sure those will be epic as well. Patiently awaiting the iPad version. My iPad needs a kick *** theme.

Thanks

Soon guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uKuwi - A New Breed of Theming from Ecko666/VicDaMonki and bAdGB-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329989518.061049.jpg  

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

cavman2004 (02-23-2012), eonC4PDA (02-23-2012), It's Mi (02-23-2012)

Thanks

Soon guys!
    This excites me.

Thanks

Yeah I'm sure you can see there are tiny things left to be done, but Monki and Joker have it in their hands so it'll look even better. I said to them last night when I sent it.."this is as far as I can take it" hahaha but days, just a day or two I'm hoping. We are trying hard...hope you guys are liking bAdGB.com as well. Lmao you know we are busy. And on top of that Ecko666 and VicDaMonki just released a DDDWeathericon pack and a DDDiNav theme for use with any theme. For free. Check em out they are on what I'm rocking now. Universal. bAdGB.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-24-2012)

Thanks

Soon guys!
    Is that just a wall? Or is that a PS pattern (colorful bokeh part)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    Is that just a wall? Or is that a PS pattern (colorful bokeh part)
    It's the full TOD animated lockscreen. So, using the "grid" , depending on Time Of Day, you will see an assortment of colors. In the middle, is the slideshow. Swap them out for your own pics, as usual. I have another but this is the closest to being ummm.... Perfect hahh

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-24-2012)

Thanks

It's the full TOD animated lockscreen. So, using the "grid" , depending on Time Of Day, you will see an assortment of colors. In the middle, is the slideshow. Swap them out for your own pics, as usual. I have another but this is the closest to being ummm.... Perfect hahh
    Ah, so it's a pic..quite beautiful

+ Reply
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast