Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 36 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Zepplin] Carrier Logos

iPhone? More like MyPhone The Guz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Could anyone make these for me.

Thanks

Attachment 618041

Attachment 618042
    Would still like to get these made. Hopefully someone can make them.

If anyone can re-make this stark industries logo like the one tonyyvo made then I would appreciate it! His link doesn't work anymore!

-img_0292.png
    Last edited by anthonyongg; 01-14-2013 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Add picture, reword

iPhone? More like MyPhone rvance's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys, I see that you made a silver and black Thundercats zepplin which is awesome by the way. So I got to thinking if I could get Silverhawks Zepplin? I got a few pics and the Hawk part of the logo what be awesome. If someone could make me a Silverhawks zepplin, it would be greatly apprerciated. Take a look at the pictures below and see what you can do. Thinks in advance!!

-images-1-.jpg-images.jpg

Thanks

Oh well, I guess this thread is bout done. No worries, thanks for the awesome logos guys:-D

Quote Originally Posted by rvance View Post
    Oh well, I guess this thread is bout done. No worries, thanks for the awesome logos guys:-D
    Well I have to say that I am quite offended by this post! You only gave 24 hours for someone else to read this thread then make a custom carrier logo just for you on there own time for free!?!?!? and since they didnt make your 24hour deadline the thread is dead? Had you checked your PM box you would have seen that I told you I made one for you in less time than your ridiculous 24 hour time frame!!!!

Here is a suggestion, if your too impatient to wait for someone else that doesn't know you from a stranger on the street to make you a custom carrier logo on his/her own personal time for free, DO IT YOURSELF!!!

anyways since I already made ill post link in the next reply and TBH I could care less if you like it or not. so enjoy it or not IDC

here is your link @rvance sorry it was not posted on this thread within your 24 hour deadline.

Silver Hawks.zip

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 7h1nk For This Useful Post:

ferris419 (01-24-2013)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 7h1nk For This Useful Post:

The Guz (02-03-2013)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs35 For This Useful Post:

The Guz (02-03-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by 7h1nk View Post
    Well I have to say that I am quite offended by this post! You only gave 24 hours for someone else to read this thread then make a custom carrier logo just for you on there own time for free!?!?!? and since they didnt make your 24hour deadline the thread is dead? Had you checked your PM box you would have seen that I told you I made one for you in less time than your ridiculous 24 hour time frame!!!!

Here is a suggestion, if your too impatient to wait for someone else that doesn't know you from a stranger on the street to make you a custom carrier logo on his/her own personal time for free, DO IT YOURSELF!!!

anyways since I already made ill post link in the next reply and TBH I could care less if you like it or not. so enjoy it or not IDC

here is your link @rvance sorry it was not posted on this thread within your 24 hour deadline.

Silver Hawks.zip
    It's true you did it on your own time. And no one should expect anything more. There's something to be said for creating something for a random stranger for nothing. But if you're not having fun creating the carrier, then why even bother?

Thanks

Thanks Badj3dl. I wasn't trying to rush things and I apologize if I was. Really do appreciate it and the rest of the artists as well.

Thanks Badj3dl. I wasn't trying to rush things and I apologize if I was. Really do appreciate it and the rest of the artists as well.
    No worries mate.

There are some good logos in here, especially as they can be used for the iPhone 5 via CarrierEditor

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

P0R7ER (01-19-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by BadJ3d1 View Post
    It's true you did it on your own time. And no one should expect anything more. There's something to be said for creating something for a random stranger for nothing. But if you're not having fun creating the carrier, then why even bother?
    Where in my post did I say or even hint that I did/do not have fun creating carrier logos?? I do enjoy it thats why I also posted I'm making a Skateboard Companies Carrier pack, I did not have an issue with doing it for free as I chose to do so on my own not because I was looking for something out of it or an at-a-boy from anyone but because I enjoy doing it. What I was offended over was the fact that it was only 24 hours before @rvance said

Oh well like he's disappointed and because of the disappointment the thread is obviously about dead (its only been 24 hours and oh well fk it no one will ever do it) now just to put it in perspective it was 24 hours when he decided that it was a lost cause I assume. for this I will also be assuming that people have a job so 24 hours minus you have to sleep so lets say 10 hours of sleep so your rested for work thats 14 hours so now you have to go to your job thats lets say 8 hours so now were at 6 hours and lets go with it take you 30 minutes to go to work thats another hour (round trip) so now we are at 5 hours now you need to eat dinner so lets give that another hour and well be generous and assume that you have a wife/husband/significant other that has cooked the meal so its done when you get home and you waste no time and eat it the second you get in the door now were at 4 hours so you now have 4 hours to get on your computer read this thread decide you want to make the carrier make it, upload it and post it then (maybe because my post count is so low) you have to wait for a mod to approve your post with the DL link in it.

now I'm not trying to get into a pissing contest with anyone over this because its really not that big a deal it just seemed quite rude to me

With all that said, @rvance if I misunderstood the timing/meaning of your post and took it the wrong way I apologize

Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 Times in 1,162 Posts

has anyone got a NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS logo to share please? tyvm

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

iPhone? More like MyPhone djSpiider's Avatar
    Thanks

can someone make one that says djSpiider... please?
    The Amazin' djSpiider
    Facebook.com/djSpiider

Quote Originally Posted by apnottingham19 View Post
    Give me a bit and I'll do one for ya mate

Quote Originally Posted by apnottingham19 View Post
    Here ya go mate
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 01-21-2013 at 07:36 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

iskariotA (01-28-2013), P0R7ER (01-21-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 Times in 1,162 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Give me a bit and I'll do one for ya mate

Here ya go mate
    Thanks a lot pal, appreciate it 👍😃

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

22. The Following User Says Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (01-21-2013)

Can someone please make one that says Skoot using in boss.ios theme

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Skoot; 01-22-2013 at 06:21 PM.

Default b;ack and yellow batman carrier logo
    Can someone make this into the a carrier logo
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Can someone make a Philadelphia eagles? Btw I have no idea how to get it from here to my status bar

Quote Originally Posted by trottere45 View Post
    Can someone make this into the a carrier logo
    Here ya go, sorry it took a while but i am at work

Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 36 ... LastLast