Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Lyra HD

  1. #21
    * mod edit *

    what are you talking about?
    Last edited by 2k1; 02-06-2012 at 08:33 PM.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  2. #22
    Nevermind. Offer has ended.

  3. #23
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    953
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

    wait! I want some #air

  4. #24
    As I write this I understand it will vanish. Much like #sopa rules can just make site vanish without cause reason or explanation. Everybody rally's against abusive bills that threaten our basic freedoms. The tweet they black out they email their congressmen. Well worse then these lawmakers and politicians is the MMI moderator. A class of their own not voted for, not hired. Just the Internet version of mall cops. But much more insidious and dangerous. There is a reason that mall cops don't get guns. Yet these forum police are given the most powerful thing any one can possess. Censorship. At their own prerogative. You may think it is not comparable to #sopa but you are wrong. It is worse. Proof will be that this post will vanish and i will be banned. But you will not stand up, you will not boycott, you will not pm the owner. Why, because it does not directly affect you....yet. And because you want to "belong" be cool. Secretly you wan't to be a mall cop or forum mod. The pinnacle of you Internet existence.
    To the point. I saw some posts that got a bit heated but was worked out. Nevertheless some not so nice things were said. Nothing was removed warned or censored. I made a post that you can be the judge of (if the mall cops will let you) that was nothing bad, it was to add some brevity. No harm. They will hide behind the bs that it was "off topic" but we all know some mod was just waiting for an excuse to exercise (abuse) their "powers". Next they will use their ultimate power. The one that give them a hard-on. The ban hammer. This was the post that was censored. Do you stand for it? Of course you do. Bart.

    All u had to do is make a post saying please stay on topic. Instead you pull out the pepper spray and baton just like the police at an occupy wall street gathering. Tsk tsk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328588419.254860.jpg  
    Last edited by _Vansmak_; 02-06-2012 at 09:39 PM.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    Hosko817 (02-07-2012), jima6636 (02-06-2012)

  6. #25
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    730
    Thanks
    215
    Thanked 979 Times in 297 Posts

    Nice reverse psychology floppy, now they will never ban you lol. We should start a thread petitioning to never have you banned, you bring personality to this place..

    Btw nice theme here, keep up the good work and hope to see more.

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeastSS2 View Post
    Nice reverse psychology floppy, now they will never ban you lol. We should start a thread petitioning to never have you banned, you bring personality to this place..

    Btw nice theme here, keep up the good work and hope to see more.
    Thanks

  8. #27
    Thought I'd come see this after hearin bout it from vansmack. It's eh, not ugly but overpriced.

  9. #28
    think he said Jima6636 and vansmack
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronikle View Post
    Thought I'd come see this after hearin bout it from vansmack. It's eh, not ugly but overpriced.



  10. #29
    Haha tru

    Obviously I heard it from u lol u don't shut bro pmsl JK

  11. #30
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    3,013
    Thanked 543 Times in 328 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    As I write this I understand it will vanish. Much like #sopa rules can just make site vanish without cause reason or explanation. Everybody rally's against abusive bills that threaten our basic freedoms. The tweet they black out they email their congressmen. Well worse then these lawmakers and politicians is the MMI moderator. A class of their own not voted for, not hired. Just the Internet version of mall cops. But much more insidious and dangerous. There is a reason that mall cops don't get guns. Yet these forum police are given the most powerful thing any one can possess. Censorship. At their own prerogative. You may think it is not comparable to #sopa but you are wrong. It is worse. Proof will be that this post will vanish and i will be banned. But you will not stand up, you will not boycott, you will not pm the owner. Why, because it does not directly affect you....yet. And because you want to "belong" be cool. Secretly you wan't to be a mall cop or forum mod. The pinnacle of you Internet existence.
    To the point. I saw some posts that got a bit heated but was worked out. Nevertheless some not so nice things were said. Nothing was removed warned or censored. I made a post that you can be the judge of (if the mall cops will let you) that was nothing bad, it was to add some brevity. No harm. They will hide behind the bs that it was "off topic" but we all know some mod was just waiting for an excuse to exercise (abuse) their "powers". Next they will use their ultimate power. The one that give them a hard-on. The ban hammer. This was the post that was censored. Do you stand for it? Of course you do. Bart.

    All u had to do is make a post saying please stay on topic. Instead you pull out the pepper spray and baton just like the police at an occupy wall street gathering. Tsk tsk
    Maybe they thought you were trying to spam and thought you should start your own thread.



    But I hears ya... as someone who has had posts that disappeared due to mall coppery. Take it as a badge of honor.
    Last edited by kimvy; 02-06-2012 at 11:37 PM.

  12. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxKas777 View Post
    Since this is my first paid theme i really had no idea what the price should be. Now I know for the future. I appreciate your actual helpful feedback.
    Thank you
    you're welcome there's always a few of us around to help, don't take offended to Jim he's a great guy and we're all used to his blunt honesty

  13. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    you're welcome there's always a few of us around to help, don't take offended to Jim he's a great guy and we're all used to his blunt honesty
    Yea thanks. This thread was a little rough at first but got better haha. I've got a new iPad theme in the works and it's going to be awesome.I'll post a preview tonight.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  14. #33
    On sale for ModMyi users for $0.99

  15. #34
    thanks to everyone who picked this up through paypal. Make sure after you donate to PM me with your receipt number so i can send it to you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •