Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BUUF iOS 5 Walkthrough Guide + Downloads

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by V1cmlb Thanx for this update to iOS 5 I have a 4s and my reminders & email icons are not getting themed any suggestions ?? Open the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Thanx for this update to iOS 5 I have a 4s and my reminders & email icons are not getting themed any suggestions ??
    Open the following folder and change the following icons:

/var/stash/MobileMail.app

Change Icon.png and [email protected]

this should solve your problems.

Let me know if doesn't.

http://www.armywakeboarding.co.uk/Buuf/Buuf.theme.rar

Contains a UIImages folder that has themed icons in it.

browse to: /var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/Buuf.themes/

delete the UIImages folder and upload the one contained in the download.

You can change the images in the UIkit folder.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Radocha View Post
    A couple of question. I am currently using the Bababuufey theme because I really like the UI sounds it uses and the live wallpaper that it incorporates into its theme; can I add those sounds and background to this theme,and if so, where do I navigate in iFile or iExplorer to do so? I still have yet to find an easy way to change the default notification sounds for a new Facebook message or Tweet and the Bababuufey theme has some good ones. I also need a way to keep the live wallpaper my theme uses and incorporate it into this theme if possible, it's the one with the stretch of highway and sky that changes through out the day from a morning rising sun to a star filled night sky..it's very sweet. I could do without the road kill that shows up on the road every day at 3pm though...nasty.
    One extremely annoying thing about the theme is the messages font color; it is extremely dark when sending or receiving messages, it is so dark against a dark background, making it very difficult if not damn near impossible to see. How do I change the default font color a theme uses for its iPhone messages in iFile or iExplorer? I activated White Icon Labels in Winterboard but that just changes the icon colors under the apps.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Yes you should be able to with some playing about, i havn't used that theme so cant really comment, i will have a look at it for you though, please stay tuned.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi there I installed everything above to exact instructions but the only thing that doesn't work is the loading gear stays default. Any ideas? Walkthrough really good thx

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks!

Yes you should be able to with some playing about, i havn't used that theme so cant really comment, i will have a look at it for you though, please stay tuned.[/QUOTE]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

[QUOTE=fr0stedfm;6383085]BUUF iOS 5

---EDIT--

I found a major bug in FolderIcons so removed it from this walkthrough, you cant create new folders, device re-srpings, and also when you remove FodlerIcons it seems to break the BUUF theme, i cant find the issues at the moment but am working on it so stay tuned

I appreciate the help with all this but the edit really would have been more useful at the TOP of the post, seeing as I just wasted 4 hours putting this theme together.
    *NO REGRETS*

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

[QUOTE=sn0wpod;6393636]
    Quote Originally Posted by fr0stedfm View Post
    BUUF iOS 5

---EDIT--

I found a major bug in FolderIcons so removed it from this walkthrough, you cant create new folders, device re-srpings, and also when you remove FodlerIcons it seems to break the BUUF theme, i cant find the issues at the moment but am working on it so stay tuned

I appreciate the help with all this but the edit really would have been more useful at the TOP of the post, seeing as I just wasted 4 hours putting this theme together.

how is this a ~"waste" if your time? just remove the FolderIcons section.. and your done, the rest of the theme will work perfectly.

Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dougertron View Post
    Hi there I installed everything above to exact instructions but the only thing that doesn't work is the loading gear stays default. Any ideas? Walkthrough really good thx
    I didn't change that sorry, its only a minor thing, i can change it if you would like and upload the files for you?

iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey fr0stedfm, last night ive tested your theme. Updated my 3GS to 5.0.1 and installed a mix of my old theme and yours. After nearly 6 hours everything works well. Only 2 little things suck.

In this picture u can see the icon of the NotificationSettings bundle is not buufed. Ive tryed everything from changing it through winterboard to change it directly in the iphone app. The icon stays still original. WHERE IS THAT F.... ICON LOCATED????

Also the Slider for turning Flightmode ON or OFF is not buufed. Why?? I dont know exactly what i have to buuf here and where it has to be located.

So ive posted a screenshot from my iP4 on 4.3.2 where everything looks like it should.

greetings Cris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BUUF iOS 5 Walkthrough Guide + Downloads-img_0139.png   BUUF iOS 5 Walkthrough Guide + Downloads-562375d1327283521-buuf-ios-5-walkthrough-guide-downloads-561817d1327283521-dreamboard-buuf-infin.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I didn't change that sorry, its only a minor thing, i can change it if you would like and upload the files for you?
    Ye please if that's ok with you? The other thing I was going to ask is that sometimes when I am filing informs etc. the specific keyboard to do this is a bit ****** up on the '123' '@' and '.' buttons on bottom left Nd also the tab switcher icon in safari only shows half of it coz I think the image is too big for the dock or sumthing... Please help?
    Thanks, Doug.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes you can put the NC background images in any folder you want, iTunes sync would be good, the camera folder makes it easier to select them the all. And yes buuf infinity are the correct themes (sorry) and also with regards to the icons, if you followed the steps correctly it should work 100% make sure you don't have anything else selected in winter board, please post a screen shot of your issue

Thanks for the comments and glad it works on 4s

Side note, I also have Siri working with a custom theme now on the iPhone 4.

Are you using iOS 5+?

The notification icon is a face with his mouth open, and your
    Movies icon along with music will be the small iTunes logo.

Please post a screenshot.
    Sure sorry it took so long to post back, I took a look and I think I meant reminders sorry, I'll go through the update process again and see. I didn't see a com.apple.videos/com.apple.reminders

I'll let you know

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Link not working again

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yea can you repost the link

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

link is definately down for all of thefiles hosted by armywakeboarding.com

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The links are dead.Pls repost =S

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by esther620 View Post
    The links are dead.Pls repost =S
    +1

thx
    Last edited by yearoftherat; 02-19-2012 at 04:37 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sorry my download volume is 30gb a month and it's all being eaten by the downloads. They will be installed, all of the files mentioned you can find using google.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

new links plzzzzzz

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

link plzzz

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Excellent write up Fro0sted.

I do have one question, I am unable to get the weather to display correclty.
    Here is what my .js file looks like
    It still shows the Japanese location. Is there something that I am missing?

// Use weather.com to find your weathercode
    // For example searching for Yokkaichi, Japan will get you this URL
    // Yokkaichi Weather Forecast and Conditions - weather.com
    // The last part JAXX0098 is the weathercode to use

var locale = USNY1482
    //Zipcode, Postalcode, or Weathercode
    var updateInterval = 10
    //Minutes
    var isCelsius = false
    //true or false
    var useRealFeel = true
    var showWeatherAni = true
    var showForecast = false
    var TwentyFourHourClock = true
    var showLeadingZero = true

// If you would rather use your own Lockscreen Background
    // set showBackground to true and overwrite the included
    // LockBackground.png file

var showBackground = true

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey, I cannot get the weather to display correctly. I have changed the appropiate files to the correct country code with no luck. I have re-srpung and restarted as well as re-installed my the application, Any suggestions?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

if you are running 5.1.1 then the weather doesn't work!! Have the same issue!!