Page 978 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 478 878 928 968976977978979980 988 1028 1078 1478 ... LastLast
Results 19,541 to 19,560 of 30057

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Wait, I should check if its still there..yer saying crAppSync is crashing my weather app after the evasion updated it and it worked for a day?

Cuz like, I don't use it, but that crap bugggggs me.

Quote Originally Posted by bozN View Post
    Wait, I should check if its still there..yer saying crAppSync is crashing my weather app after the evasion updated it and it worked for a day?

Cuz like, I don't use it, but that crap bugggggs me.
    I'm saying that the original weather app problems were corrected with an update to evasi0n but that update was not compatible with crAppSync. If you have crAppSync installed, remove it, or deal with broken weather.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-26-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    I'm saying that the original weather app problems were corrected with an update to evasi0n but that update was not compatible with crAppSync. If you have crAppSync installed, remove it, or deal with broken weather.
    that's actually not always true, i didn't have it installed and had the problem anyway after the update, i tried Pod2g's
    quick terminal fix but didn't work, so i had to restore. after the restore and reJailbreak, i still had the problem! but Pod2g's Terminal fix did work, so I'm fine now

I can post the terminal commend here if you want, but beed to have crAppSync uninstalled (I think...) and install OpenSSh and MobileTerminal from Cydia

Edit: there it is, but first you need to log in as root. just type "su root" and click enter, then enter the password "alpine", then insert the command (add it as a shortcut in the settings) and when it shows "Reboot", it should Reboot automatically, if it won't then just click enter.

#!/bin/bash
    chmod -x /usr/libexec/mobile_installation_proxy
    killall -9 mobile_installation_proxy
    rm /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.plist /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.LaunchServices-045.csstore
    launchctl stop com.apple.mobile.installd
    launchctl start com.apple.mobile.installd

while [ ! -f /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.plist ];
    do
    sleep 1
    done
    while [ ! -f /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.LaunchServices-045.csstore ];
    do
    sleep 1
    done

sleep 10

chmod +x /usr/libexec/mobile_installation_proxy
    sync
    reboot
    Last edited by aransh; 02-26-2013 at 12:39 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (02-26-2013), Alfroggy (02-26-2013), bozN (02-26-2013)

Removed via Cydia, iFiled around for vestiges, resprang, rebooteded...no dice. Will try re-install of latest Evasion update. Worked briefly after their first post JB chaos, thinking a following reboot later reinitialized issue...

Have mobTerm and open ssh already...

My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm thats odd; mine has worked ever since evasi0n did that update, i just had to reboot

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (02-26-2013), Alfroggy (02-26-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    hmm thats odd; mine has worked ever since evasi0n did that update, i just had to reboot
    I guess it varies, my brother had the problem after the update and he is the most booby noob you'll ever meet, he doesn't even know what crAppSync/cInstallous is, he just jailbreaks because he thinks that's cool

Well it's cool he doesn't jailbreak for pirating purposes.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Well it's cool he doesn't jailbreak for pirating purposes.
    He doesn't jailbreak for any purposes... Lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-26-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (02-26-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    i see; so you mean it would be ok to post the old icon on here?
    No, I'm saying it wouldn't be okay to post it here as anyone can access this forum thread. Keep the paid theme for yourself, but you're allowed to share icons to other members via PM or email some friends who you know have bought the theme. If someone has the IMDb icon it'll send it to you and vice versa as we know you paid (well I guess).

PS : Jeez' ! I forgot how fast it moves around here ! write a post, turn your back and you're late from 10 posts

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-26-2013), darkenmyday (02-26-2013), Fridge (02-26-2013)

Well we all forgot.

That came back only since the last jailbreak was released.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (02-26-2013)

Thank you froggy!!!! Now later I'll theme that ugly thing.

One thing though, on dA I saw a pic of the weather widget and the large temp font was themed w/ Bytafont. Always been a sore spot. Anybody know which advanced option themes that?

Bbl

Some butthole is pinging mah firewall and there's a couple of drones outside.
    :P

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bozN For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-26-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

alright i'll PM it to him

Anyone knows if it's possible to theme the clockify clock arms? if it is it'll be really cool to put a clock hand like the one in Will's clock icon when it gets updated to iOS 6

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    I think the actual package was App-Sync (no hyphen), which gets installed by Install-ous. Just uninstalling Install-ous will most likely not remove that too. He would have to remove manually.
    Thanks. That's what I meant. I guess I thought too much about by-passing the censorship that I wrote the wrong thing altogether

22. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-26-2013)

It is possible to theme both the LiveClock and the Clockify icon's hands.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

aransh (02-26-2013), darkenmyday (02-26-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Anyone knows if it's possible to theme the clockify clock arms? if it is it'll be really cool to put a clock hand like the one in Will's clock icon when it gets updated to iOS 6
    From memory it uses .pdf files for the hands. So I guess you could swap those out manually if you manage to replicate the clock hand/s that you want into a .pdf.?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

aransh (02-26-2013)

It is possible to theme both the LiveClock and the Clockify icon's hands.
    I really want to try that on liveclock but it works really weird with Auxo, I guess I'll just wait for the Clockify update

28. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-26-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    From memory it uses .pdf files for the hands. So I guess you could swap those out manually if you manage to replicate the clock hand/s that you want into a .pdf.?
    The PDF files can be themed through WinterBard the same way PNG files or text files can be.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    I guess it varies, my brother had the problem after the update and he is the most booby noob you'll ever meet, he doesn't even know what crAppSync/cInstallous is, he just jailbreaks because he thinks that's cool
    I don't know what crAppSync is ... iPhone down, remember :P ?

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    I don't know what crAppSync is ... iPhone down, remember :P ?
    I don't think I do... So I'll just nod and laugh hoping that's not a question lol
    Edit: oh i think i remember! your iPhone was not working! is it still not working? it's been a looong time!

The PDF files can be themed through WinterBard the same way PNG files or text files can be.
    I decided that A live clock icon is too cool, so i downloaded it anyway. I checked cydia and i cant see any Pdf file installed with LiveClock, can you help me?
    Last edited by aransh; 02-26-2013 at 01:51 PM.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-26-2013), iGeriya (02-26-2013)

Page 978 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 478 878 928 968976977978979980 988 1028 1078 1478 ... LastLast