Page 974 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 474 874 924 964972973974975976 984 1024 1074 1474 ... LastLast
Results 19,461 to 19,480 of 30243

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #19461
    My setup for the day. Nothing you guys haven't seen before obviously but enjoy

    -737127841.png

    -737160666.png

    -737127872.png

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HummusGod For This Useful Post:

    akrimmer (02-25-2013), radioBirdman (02-25-2013)

  3. #19462
    Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    My setup for the day. Nothing you guys haven't seen before obviously but enjoy

    -737127841.png

    -737160666.png

    -737127872.png
    Nice lock screen wall.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-26-2013), radioBirdman (02-25-2013)

  5. #19463
    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Nice lock screen wall.
    Damn straight!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-26-2013)

  7. #19464
    To the repo managers:

    Is it possible for I to get the managing permissions for the rest of my icons? I'd like to add a PSD to the Pac-man icons

  8. #19465

  9. #19466
    I can't help but laugh. This thread reminds me exactly of this snl sketch. Just replace the small talk with theming.

    http://youtu.be/9YD_1ObUrhE

  10. #19467
    yay!! david ashman released weathericon 6 on his beta repo!! and it does absolutely nothing! no change, no settings, just nothing...

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-26-2013)

  12. #19468
    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    yay!! david ashman released weathericon 6 on his beta repo!! and it does absolutely nothing! no change, no settings, just nothing...
    It works! You have to do a little digging to find it. Go to settings>notifications>weather app> then choose the icon to theme. I'm gonna find the image files :-D

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1361860593.521405.jpg

    Forgive the ugly unthemed icons my phone is a work in progress. You can see the awesome weathericon theme working ;-D thanks for posting about the beta repo.

    /Library/Frameworks/WeatherIcon.framework
    Last edited by Azjonnyg; 02-26-2013 at 12:38 AM.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-26-2013), aransh (02-26-2013), radioBirdman (02-26-2013)

  14. #19469
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    To the repo managers:

    Is it possible for I to get the managing permissions for the rest of my icons? I'd like to add a PSD to the Pac-man icons
    I don't know what you mean. You should be able to edit any icon with your name on it.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-26-2013)

  16. #19470
    Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    My setup for the day. Nothing you guys haven't seen before obviously but enjoy

    -737127841.png

    -737160666.png

    -737127872.png
    May I have the ls wall pls? Thanks!

  17. #19471
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 966 Times in 234 Posts

    Mate, could you do a icon/ipod icon for me? Or share you psd

    -hth1.jpg

  18. #19472
    Yup here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tumblr_mifqgjzdne1rhzsiwo1_1280.jpg  

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HummusGod For This Useful Post:

    akrimmer (02-26-2013), Alfroggy (02-26-2013), radioBirdman (02-26-2013)

  20. #19473
    Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    Yup here you go
    Thank you!

  21. #19474
    She's all wet.

    Btw speaking about Auxo, it also has a nice music interface plus toggles in the multitask switcher.

    It had a memory leak which (on my wife's 4s) I suspect crashed apps. This is supposed to be totally fixed in the latest released version of Auxo.

    The swipe down feature... I don't find it natural. I had MultiCleaner prior to upgrading my firmware (doesn't work on > iOS 5.1.1). It features an upwards swipe to close an app (down would work too) and that feels so much more natural ! Plus it doesn't have to necessarily be a backgrounded app to be able to close it thus : you can choose to have your current app's icon in the switcher too. With a swipe up gesture assigned to reveal the switcher (or Zephyr ^^ ), and another swipe up to close an app, it's just so ergonomic.

    MultiCleaner had so many features. You could directly close an app instead of minimizing it (I assigned it the home button simple press), with rules you preset. Perfect tweaked multitasking. A gesture to close all apps (following your preset rules). It close all but current, etc.

    Auxo never managed to really kill iFile as well.

    Since my last FW update I didn't even install Mobile Substrate. I don't think I'll stand long, was mainly experimenting. Mainly due to the stock keyboard's look. But regarding multitasking, I'll stick with how iOS deals with it.

    BTW, no app crash happening on my wife's 4S since I've swapped Auxo (prior to the update it got) for SwitcherMod.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  22. #19475
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    She's all wet.

    Btw speaking about Auxo, it also has a nice music interface plus toggles in the multitask switcher.

    It had a memory leak which (on my wife's 4s) I suspect crashed apps. This is supposed to be totally fixed in the latest released version of Auxo.

    The swipe down feature... I don't find it natural. I had MultiCleaner prior to upgrading my firmware (doesn't work on > iOS 5.1.1). It features an upwards swipe to close an app (down would work too) and that feels so much more natural ! Plus it doesn't have to necessarily be a backgrounded app to be able to close it thus : you can choose to have your current app's icon in the switcher too. With a swipe up gesture assigned to reveal the switcher (or Zephyr ^^ ), and another swipe up to close an app, it's just so ergonomic.

    MultiCleaner had so many features. You could directly close an app instead of minimizing it (I assigned it the home button simple press), with rules you preset. Perfect tweaked multitasking. A gesture to close all apps (following your preset rules). It close all but current, etc.

    Auxo never managed to really kill iFile as well.

    Since my last FW update I didn't even install Mobile Substrate. I don't think I'll stand long, was mainly experimenting. Mainly due to the stock keyboard's look. But regarding multitasking, I'll stick with how iOS deals with it.

    BTW, no app crash happening on my wife's 4S since I've swapped Auxo (prior to the update it got) for SwitcherMod.
    Auxo was the first tweak I downloaded on my 5 after I JBed it and the only noticeable problem it gave me was it didn't play well with Zephyr in the beginning (blank cards) but that got fixed quickly. Nowdays, I am on their beta repo with nightly Auxo builds and it seems really smooth neither am I getting any crashes, not that I had any from the start. The other minor problem I had was the brightness slider didn't detect my finger occassionally and that too got fixed. Auxo is pretty good on it's own but with Zephyr, it's plain awesome. IMHO of course.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to sacred For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-26-2013)

  24. #19476
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I don't know what you mean. You should be able to edit any icon with your name on it.
    I believe an info bubble (to edit) should appear on the top left when hovering over the icon, but I don't think it has applied to the icons from before you allowed contributors to upload icons directly to the repo

    Hope that made sense



    Thanks for all your work on the repo by the way
    Last edited by mrmyco; 02-26-2013 at 01:58 AM.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

    8lias (02-26-2013), Alfroggy (02-26-2013), bjbinc (02-26-2013)

  26. #19477

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-26-2013), mrmyco (02-26-2013), Vicarious (02-26-2013)

  28. #19478
    Thank you Bryan. For everything on the repo.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (02-26-2013), DjeTouch (02-26-2013), ecofrankenstein (02-26-2013), JerryCooP (02-26-2013), sacred (02-26-2013), Vicarious (02-26-2013)

  30. #19479
    iPhoneaholic od_high's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    405
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 205 Times in 130 Posts

    Can anyone share the latest settings icons ? TIA or let me know where to download them

    And can anyone share the "climacons " weather icons to use =D TIA
    Last edited by od_high; 02-26-2013 at 02:20 AM.

  31. #19480

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to surr3a1 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-26-2013), radioBirdman (02-26-2013)

Page 974 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 474 874 924 964972973974975976 984 1024 1074 1474 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •