Page 954 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 454 854 904 944952953954955956 964 1004 1054 1454 ... LastLast
Results 19,061 to 19,080 of 30321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #19061
    After digging I found this one too :-D thank you CB -imageuploadedbymodmyi1361467902.735971.jpg

    And also in turn led me here http://www.behance.net/eiko

    More of the same style

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (02-21-2013), radioBirdman (02-21-2013)

  3. #19062
    Jaku is really so clean and crisp that it dont need a widget
    Thanks Mark and Dje(would be nice if you made a white version too) for the nice icons
    @Alfroogy:use you calendar plist dont fit my German Thursday it is too long other days are fine but it doesnt matter


  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-21-2013), jadaki (02-21-2013), macinmac (02-21-2013), Muddl (02-21-2013), Ramses2 (02-24-2013)

  5. #19063
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Jaku is really so clean and crisp that it dont need a widget
    Thanks Mark and Dje for the nice icons
    @Alfroogy:use you calendar plist dont fit my German Thursday it is too long other days are fine but it doesnt matter

    On jakurepo.com/goodies.php the file's been updated after sigmachi1012 posted his screen with Wednesday shown.

    Thanks to Sk37cH too for highlighting that bug
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Sk37cH (02-21-2013), snakeeater01 (02-21-2013)

  7. #19064
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    On jakurepo.com/goodies.php the file's been updated after sigmachi1012 posted his screen with Wednesday shown.

    Thanks to Sk37cH too for highlighting that bug
    What, no comment about the black border around his WhatsApp icon?

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (02-21-2013), Chaotic Buddhist (02-21-2013), DjeTouch (02-21-2013)

  9. #19065
    No. But the Photos.app icon has pixelated top corners
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (02-21-2013)

  11. #19066
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Jaku is really so clean and crisp that it dont need a widget
    Thanks Mark and Dje(would be nice if you made a white version too) for the nice icons
    @Alfroogy:use you calendar plist dont fit my German Thursday it is too long other days are fine but it doesnt matter

    What is around the icon label?

  12. #19067
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsomnia34 View Post
    What is around the icon label?
    Something else I didn't spot ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  13. #19068
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    No. But the Photos.app icon has pixelated top corners
    < snipped >

    Daddy needs coffee.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 02-21-2013 at 12:11 PM.

  14. #19069
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Let me see if I can explain that. What you see, although obviously my camera icon, it was an icon I never actually released, so the ONLY person who has the original is me. You're looking at a generational screen-hack of my camera and it is starting to lose resolution.

    I guess I'll polish that icon tonight and release it officially so people can have a better copy of it.
    Great, but he wasn't talking about your camera icon. He was talking about the Photos icon.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-21-2013), bjbinc (02-21-2013)

  16. #19070
    Sharp eyes Bro's you are right,Damn,the icon labels is the plist i use Bro

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-21-2013)

  18. #19071
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Great, but he wasn't talking about your camera icon. He was talking about the Photos icon.
    Sorry, I don't speak German.

  19. #19072
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Sharp eyes Bro's you are right,Damn,the icon labels is the plist i use Bro
    Icon Label Shadows in Cydia, right ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    snakeeater01 (02-21-2013)

  21. #19073
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Could you please, first supply a screenshot of what Winterboard looks like right now? I'll see if I can't help you out.
    You bet...see attached..thanks.

    -winterboard.jpg

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to ddublu For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-21-2013)

  23. #19074
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Icon Label Shadows in Cydia, right ?
    Thank you.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Nsomnia34 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-21-2013)

  25. #19075
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ddublu View Post
    You bet...see attached..thanks.

    -winterboard.jpg
    Perfect, thanks. This is what I was hoping to see. (the theme on top) - Now, I'll try real hard to not say anything to upset anyone, but I've not had much luck at that lately....

    I'll assume based on your original post that this same theme worked prior to the 6.1.2 update, which I also did but only had one icon fail. Turns out in that case the default icon was icon.png EVEN THOUGH [email protected] was also present and used. I created symlinks or shortcuts to the icon file named "icon.png" and whatever else was used. This resolved the issue for me, but you might be having a different issue.

    I'll just work with your Starbucks icon because I have the same app so we'll basically work the same issue.

    Inside the theme, your Starbucks bundle ID is com.starbucks.mystarbucks and the icon is [email protected] - yes?

    Have you tried disabling all of your themes except for your custom icons? That has also helped me track down anomalies.

  26. #19076
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Icon Label Shadows in Cydia, right ?
    Yep Bro thats the same btw when i use the updated plist the weekday is now under the date did i need label mover or something else to set the weekday on Top

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-21-2013)

  28. #19077
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Perfect, thanks. This is what I was hoping to see. (the theme on top) - Now, I'll try real hard to not say anything to upset anyone, but I've not had much luck at that lately....

    I'll assume based on your original post that this same theme worked prior to the 6.1.2 update, which I also did but only had one icon fail. Turns out in that case the default icon was icon.png EVEN THOUGH [email protected] was also present and used. I created symlinks or shortcuts to the icon file named "icon.png" and whatever else was used. This resolved the issue for me, but you might be having a different issue.

    I'll just work with your Starbucks icon because I have the same app so we'll basically work the same issue.

    Inside the theme, your Starbucks bundle ID is com.starbucks.mystarbucks and the icon is [email protected] - yes?

    Have you tried disabling all of your themes except for your custom icons? That has also helped me track down anomalies.
    The theme did work prior to 6.1.2...until 6.1.1 i was manually updated Jaku each time until i learned about creating my own theme.

    I have taken the icon and moved it to B4CE3A7F-EAF4-40DB-A2B5-33AE7E7D526E....i then moved that folder under my themes/bundles....i have never called it com.starbucks.mystarbucks and it is [email protected].

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to ddublu For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-21-2013)

  30. #19078

  31. #19079
    Quote Originally Posted by x_IMMORTAL_x View Post
    lmao
    You may feel superior but your mocking isn't helping anyone.

    Looks like you learned everything on your own and don't owe anyone nothing.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  32. #19080
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ddublu View Post
    Okay, so the GUID or that string there is probably not the best way to do this. Just to see if my thought process is good to go, let's try something. Under the Bundles folder, please create com.starbucks.mystarbucks and copy the [email protected] icon into it, then respring.
    I imagine you'll find the Starbucks icon has been themed. If so, we'll work on the others after and then figure out why the update changed things. It's probably going to be a simple fix.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    You may feel superior but your mocking isn't helping anyone.

    Looks like you learned everything on your own and don't owe anyone nothing.
    ** snicker **

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-21-2013)

Page 954 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 454 854 904 944952953954955956 964 1004 1054 1454 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •