Page 951 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 451 851 901 941949950951952953 961 1001 1051 1451 ... LastLast
Results 19,001 to 19,020 of 30244

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luiscastro23 View Post
    I see what you suggested but its not exactly what I mean... When you go in cydia your status bar change to stock and I wanna keep it themed? Get me now?
    ohhh yes, i get what you mean and i've tried to theme it too, but i don't think it's possible :/

Thanks

Does anyone know how to prevent changing webclips icon back to original after respring?

i remember a while back someone posted a flow: bridges icon, i can't find it on the repo, here, or in google. does anyone have it?

BTW ChaoticBuddhist, just noticed the Gravity Guy icon you made me a while ago says "Gravity Boy" in the repo, that can confuse people
    Last edited by aransh; 02-20-2013 at 03:06 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (02-20-2013), Mr.Zombie (02-20-2013)

Mr.Zombie made himself that Flow: Bridges icon. He's hasn't uploaded it on the repo but I'm site you can PM. He's still active.

Quote Originally Posted by vasyndrom View Post
    Does anyone know how to prevent changing webclips icon back to original after respring?
    Changing their Info.plist toggling 'is screenshot based' to off.

But the best is to theme them.

The 'Folders' method is the one you want to use.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Mr.Zombie (02-20-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Mr.Zombie made himself that Flow: Bridges icon. He's hasn't uploaded it on the repo but I'm site you can PM. He's still active.
    Thanks, i'll give that a shot

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-20-2013), Mr.Zombie (02-20-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Luiscastro23 View Post
    I see what you suggested but its not exactly what I mean... When you go in cydia your status bar change to stock and I wanna keep it themed? Get me now?
    The only way is to compile the UIKit.framework (or UIImages or com.apple.UIKit) of your theme into a [email protected]k file.

It's detailed here on first post.

That'll be my next jump, hardcore theming
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    i remember a while back someone posted a flow: bridges icon, i can't find it on the repo, here, or in google. does anyone have it?

BTW ChaoticBuddhist, just noticed the Gravity Guy icon you made me a while ago says "Gravity Boy" in the repo, that can confuse people

Well since I didn't put it there, I blame others.
    I'll see if I can remedy that for you.

edit:

And it's fixed.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 02-20-2013 at 03:48 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-20-2013), aransh (02-20-2013)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sker@ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-21-2013), jadaki (02-21-2013)

Thanks

Will, I am not sure you'd be fine with this...?

MacThemes Forum • View topic - Official iPhone Request Thread

Thanks

something really weird (and bad) just happened with my springboard;
    i enabled the five irows layout, respring, then i have 2 icons on my homescreen and one on my dock and the rest are GONE..i also turned off spotlight search to save battery, so i also can't search the settings app to turn it off. cydia is gone, so i can't go uninstall iconoclasm, either; i also tried safe mode but no dice..what should i do? will i have to restore??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post

Changing their Info.plist toggling 'is screenshot based' to off.

But the best is to theme them.

The 'Folders' method is the one you want to use.
    Thanks Alfroggy. I've been almost sure it could be done within webclip info.plist file just wanted to be sure

Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    something really weird (and bad) just happened with my springboard;
    i enabled the five irows layout, respring, then i have 2 icons on my homescreen and one on my dock and the rest are GONE..i also turned off spotlight search to save battery, so i also can't search the settings app to turn it off. cydia is gone, so i can't go uninstall iconoclasm, either; i also tried safe mode but no dice..what should i do? will i have to restore??
    Did you try rebooting your iPhone? Something like that happened to me couple of days ago tho only couple of icons were missing.

P.S. Anyone watching PlayStation 2013 Stream right now
    Last edited by vasyndrom; 02-20-2013 at 04:58 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vasyndrom For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-21-2013), darkenmyday (02-20-2013)

aransh. Hope you rock out my Flow and Flow:Bridges icons in your iPhone! Haha!
    * Cheers *

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Zombie For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-21-2013), aransh (02-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vasyndrom View Post
    Thanks Alfroggy. I've been almost sure it could be done within webclip info.plist file just wanted to be sure

Did you try rebooting your iPhone? Something like that happened to me couple of days ago tho only couple of icons were missing.

P.S. Anyone watching PlayStation 2013 Stream right now
    thank you so much! you saved me from having to restore xD

Quote Originally Posted by ddublu View Post
    After updating to 6.1.2 and JB again, I then tried to move my "DW Jaku" theme under Library/themes....have it selected in WB along with the Jaku's but icons like LinkedIn, Vine, Vimeo, Starbucks and USAA arent being overwritten with the Jaku logos...what should I checking here?
    Can anyone help out here? Thanks.

Keeping it simple. Kudos to Froggy for helping with the statusbar bookmark!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sacred For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-21-2013)

Could anyone find/make a Bike Race icon??

com.topfreegames.bikeracefree

-icon175x175.png

Thanks!

Default Fb icon
    OK sorry will for making you mad when yuo tell me to remove my last icon i was fast trying to remove it but at the same time my son was telling me to
    go to sleep with him thats why i remove it until the next day!!! thanks for your answers and yuor time... no matter what i love this theme i tried to ..move to another one but i always come back... i tried to do jaku icons because at the same time i learn more about photoshop and the jaku theme is in the top of all icons themes!!! thanks again...-i1con-2x.png

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivangotus For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-21-2013), j.dstasio (02-21-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivangotus View Post
    OK sorry will for making you mad when yuo tell me to remove my last icon i was fast trying to remove it but at the same time my son was telling me to
    go to sleep with him thats why i remove it until the next day!!! thanks for your answers and yuor time... no matter what i love this theme i tried to ..move to another one but i always come back... i tried to do jaku icons because at the same time i learn more about photoshop and the jaku theme is in the top of all icons themes!!! thanks again...-i1con-2x.png
    It's okay. No hard feelings

Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    Will, I am not sure you'd be fine with this...?

MacThemes Forum • View topic - Official iPhone Request Thread
    Thanks for the heads up. Takedown request sent. I'm surprised dsg would do that

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (02-21-2013)

Hey lok. In my quest for knowledge of themes which are presented in .artwork format as opposed to .theme, I came across a Chinese website that is just completely giving your theme away. I mean its much worse than pirate repos or obscure media fire links. It's a forum where they are constantly posting your work. I'm not going to post the URL here out of respect for you and your work. I'm not sure if there is any kind of action you could take on a Chinese website, but I thought you'd like to know. If you are interested just lmk and I will pm you a link. In the mean time. This is my lockscreen ATM. Since I'm not 15 I usually avoid nudity on my wallpapers but this is gorgeous. Loving the updates!

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361418430.177323.jpg

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-21-2013), radioBirdman (02-21-2013)

William, could I request a Facebook messenger icon in the same style as the new Facebook icon, as they have matched before

Page 951 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 451 851 901 941949950951952953 961 1001 1051 1451 ... LastLast