Page 949 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 449 849 899 939947948949950951 959 999 1049 1449 ... LastLast
Results 18,961 to 18,980 of 30041

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #18961
    To theme a theme Saurik definitely needs to update WinterBoard.

    And root privilege won't suffice.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  2. #18962
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    To theme a theme Saurik definitely needs to update WinterBoard.

    And root privilege won't suffice.
    So there's no way to theme the rotationlock currently? I really would love the red ribbon lol.

  3. #18963
    I believe there is. Checking.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    sacred (02-20-2013)

  5. #18964
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    I believe there is. Checking.
    Thank you! Rocking this setup for now.


  6. #18965
    Yes. Rotation lock is themed in Jaku.??

  7. #18966
    Very clean setup. I love it.

    Ok, so here's what you do.

    Open iFile.
    Go to the theme you're making additions to.
    Mine is 'JakuTopMost.theme'
    In its 'Bundles' folder (add it if there isn't one), go to its 'com.apple.UIKit' folder (again create one otherwise).
    Tap the 'Edit' button top right.
    Tap the '+' icon bottom left.
    Make a file you name '[email protected]'
    Give it the 'Regular File' property instead of the default 'Directory' property.
    Tap 'Create' top right.
    Tap 'Done' top right.
    Now open WinterBoard, ensure your theme you just modded us checked and above '1. Jaku Essentials' or any other theme armed dealing with the status bar.
    Respring in WinterBoard
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Yes. Rotation lock is themed in Jaku.??
    It is Liam.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 02-20-2013 at 04:59 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    sacred (02-20-2013)

  9. #18967
    com.apple.UIKit

    edit. Al beat me.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-20-2013)

  11. #18968
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 966 Times in 234 Posts

    I'm sorry to bother you mates. This is a question that don't belong here, but I give it a shot. I upgraded to 6.1.2 and rejailbreaked my phone. Now when I tap on cydia I get a message that says duplicate sources.list entry http://apt.thebigboss.org stable/main Packages.
    Has anyone had this before? There is nothing in sources etc.

  12. #18969
    That's weird Mark. Did you DFU restore to 6.1.2 and did you set up as new?

    I'm assuming you didn't DFU restore, cause that *should* have removed your old APT lists (I assume)?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-20-2013)

  14. #18970
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 966 Times in 234 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    That's weird Mark. Did you DFU restore to 6.1.2 and did you set up as new?
    Nah, it restored it as a copy. And then jailbreaked it again. It says something about I should run apt-get. But I don't know how to run that bugger.

  15. #18971
    iPhoneaholic nienque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    174
    Thanked 593 Times in 253 Posts

    Still waiting for FolderIcons, so a Square icon will have to do for now

    -lockscreen-18-feb-2013.png -springboard-18-feb-2013.png

  16. #18972
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Very clean setup. I love it.

    Ok, so here's what you do.

    • Open iFile.
    • Go to the theme you're making additions to.
    • Mine is 'JakuTopMost.theme'
    • In its 'Bundles' folder (add it if there isn't one), go to its 'com.apple.UIKit' folder (again create one otherwise).
    • Tap the 'Edit' button top right.
    • Tap the '+' icon bottom left.
    • Make a file you name '[email protected]'
    • Give it the 'Regular File' property instead of the default 'Directory' property.
    • Tap 'Create' top right.
    • Tap 'Done' top right.
    • Now open WinterBoard, ensure your theme you just modded us checked and above '1. Jaku Essentials' or any other theme armed dealing with the status bar.
    • Respring in WinterBoard


    It is Liam.
    Hey man! Thanks for the instructions! But no luck for me. Still doesn't change sadly. Selected it right at the top in Winterboard too.


    Last edited by sacred; 02-20-2013 at 05:40 AM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to sacred For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-20-2013)

  18. #18973
    My bad, was doing stuff at the same time here.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  19. #18974
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    Nah, it restored it as a copy. And then jailbreaked it again. It says something about I should run apt-get. But I don't know how to run that bugger.
    The answer here to this is quite ironic, to run APT-get you need to use either MobileTerminal or a PC/Mac SSH client, the ironic part is that in order to use an SSH client you need to install open SSH, from Cydia! i think there is a way to install Deb files using iFunBox so in that way you could find the Open SSH deb file and install it, but i have no i idea how, and i'm quite sure you need to install Open SSH to do that (Lol, you need to install Open SSH in order to install Open SSH)

  20. #18975
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    My bad, was doing stuff at the same time here.
    That's ok! So what should I be doing to get it right?

  21. #18976
    I assume you didn't receive my email then.

    What are you trying to change the status bar icon to ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    sacred (02-20-2013)

  23. #18977
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 966 Times in 234 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    The answer here to this is quite ironic, to run APT-get you need to use either MobileTerminal or a PC/Mac SSH client, the ironic part is that in order to use an SSH client you need to install open SSH, from Cydia! i think there is a way to install Deb files using iFunBox so in that way you could find the Open SSH deb file and install it, but i have no i idea how, and i'm quite sure you need to install Open SSH to do that (Lol, you need to install Open SSH in order to install Open SSH)
    I did a reboot and I think everything is in order now. Cheers mate!

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark_sweden For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-20-2013), aransh (02-20-2013)

  25. #18978

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to sacred For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-20-2013)

  27. #18979
    Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    Still waiting for FolderIcons, so a Square icon will have to do for now

    -lockscreen-18-feb-2013.png -springboard-18-feb-2013.png
    Nice lock screen. Is the Apple logo part of the wallpaper or a theme overlay? Please share

  28. #18980
    Big thanks to Darkenmyday for making me a Pearl Jam & Motley Crue icon, they are badass, & Alfroggy for letting me know what I had wrong with my calendar! I'm still tinkering with everything, but appreciate everyone's hard work.


  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigmachi1012 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-20-2013), darkenmyday (02-20-2013)

Page 949 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 449 849 899 939947948949950951 959 999 1049 1449 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •