Page 92 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 42 829091929394 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 30338

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #1821
    Getting there

    Last edited by Gabbz83; 03-19-2012 at 11:44 AM.

  2. #1822
    Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    Thanks. Used @2x.png though (below).

    I did a search yesterday/today, can't find it? And thanks for the icon name. I have springtomize 2, so this one worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    Found it: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6418754

    Not so sure about it though, it looks the exact same as the stock icon, just with rounded corners. ;(
    Snapseed
    Did this one a long time ago for Edius, just the stock image with a different background color:

    Last edited by indyzzzz; 03-19-2012 at 12:08 PM.

  3. #1823
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    806
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by indyzzzz View Post
    Snapseed
    Did this one a long time ago for Edius, just the stock image with a different background color:

    I don't understand what does it glow at the bottom actually

    Final version of Sparrow Icon. Damn this, it's over. Btw, who's supposed to judge our icons ? William ?

    -sparrow-previewx3.png

  4. #1824
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,636
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    I don't understand what does it glow at the bottom actually

    Final version of Sparrow Icon. Damn this, it's over. Btw, who's supposed to judge our icons ? William ?

    -sparrow-previewx3.png
    Is that silver thing a feather? If so, I'd change that. Kinda looks like a really thin rabbit with big ears.

    Amazing icon though. Your the winner IMO.

  5. #1825
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    806
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Is that silver thing a feather? If so, I'd change that. Kinda looks like a really thin rabbit with big ears.

    Amazing icon though. Your the winner IMO.
    Thx for the feedback ! The feather yeah is supposed to be a metal feather, here's my inspiration :

    Fountain pen

    I was looking for on old fountain pen model to design one for the icon (i heard that's how you say it in english), and as in my language it litteraly means "feather pen" i found this result on google image. Thought it was quite stylish but in the end people might not really understan what it is as it's not very common :/ ...

    BTW, winning, I don't think so, still waiting for Rayfe's, and people or william have to decide ... but thanks you very much for encouragements !

  6. #1826
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,636
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Your English is incredible. Probably better than mine! A fountain pen is slightly different to what your thinking of though. I think you're looking for a 'quill'.

  7. #1827
    Has anyone made a MotionX GPS icon? I've been keeping an eye out for one.

  8. #1828

  9. #1829
    Any one have an icon for voxer ??

  10. #1830
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    806
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Trillian


    Kickass ! Once again, love the texture ! I think i'd like sharing texturing techniques with you a lot mate !

    Anyway, wether I use it or not, I wasn't happy about my SoundCloud icon. So if you can update to this following one please :

    -soudcloud.png

    BTW, i was not able to see it on the repo :/ ... it appeared as a broken image on the site ! Hope the update will fix this !

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (03-19-2012)

  12. #1831

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davethepanda For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (03-19-2012), It's Mi (04-17-2012)

  14. #1832
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Trillian
    This one, definitely. I don't use IM at all, but I wish I did so I could use this icon. haha

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (03-19-2012)

  16. #1833
    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Kickass ! Once again, love the texture ! I think i'd like sharing texturing techniques with you a lot mate !

    Anyway, wether I use it or not, I wasn't happy about my SoundCloud icon. So if you can update to this following one please :

    -soudcloud.png

    BTW, i was not able to see it on the repo :/ ... it appeared as a broken image on the site ! Hope the update will fix this !
    Thanks I love that sound cloud icon with the metal border...very nice Both versions should be showing correctly on the website now.

    Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    This one, definitely. I don't use IM at all, but I wish I did so I could use this icon. haha
    I know...I don't use it either...I think I'll make a SMS version for myself

  17. #1834
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I know...I don't use it either...I think I'll make a SMS version for myself
    No need for IM these days. But, feel free to share the SMS one! ;D hah

  18. #1835
    Couple of requests to complete my black/minimal looking springboard

    Looking for

    Black calendar
    Darker Flipboard alt
    Black/darker Shazam alt

    Thanks

  19. #1836
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bronx, New York, United States
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 45 Times in 28 Posts

    Hey, How everyone doing ?

    BJBINC Hey can you replace my current "Sandisk" With the current new one ? Because I had to do them over because I felt like I rushed, so this time I took my time

    -jaku-16.png
    -jaku-32.png
    -jaku-64.png

    Everyone who had PM me for icons I promise i get to them should be done by Thursday .
    Reason why is because I go to college for Graphic Design and this is Final week so i have alot of work
    Hope you people understand . Thanks

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to AlbertoJColon01 For This Useful Post:

    chiki1973 (03-21-2012)

  21. #1837

  22. #1838
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bronx, New York, United States
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 45 Times in 28 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    sure...these look MUCH better
    Thanks bro

  23. #1839

    Could someone PLEASE make me a Grasscity app? I gave it my best, but I can't do anything with icons.

  24. #1840
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbz83 View Post
    Can Someone please make a RokuTv Icon PLEASE TIA





  25. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    Gabbz83 (03-20-2012)

Page 92 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 42 829091929394 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •