+ Reply
Page 896 of 1495 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886894895896897898 906 946 996 1396 ... LastLast
Results 17,901 to 17,920 of 29890

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Blacksquatch one more for the night a great twitter app called Flurry. Get it here: Droplr • flurry.png Oh so we're bringing our A games right up
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post

one more for the night a great twitter app called Flurry.

Get it here: Droplr • flurry.png
    Oh so we're bringing our A games right up front? :-)

Damn man, this is sweet.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Blacksquatch (02-10-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone faarkrog74's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Chaotic Buddhist;6761733]It's not an icon, it's a replacement set of icon masks. System wide. com.apple.springboard if memory serves, but knowing that all I have to do is say

1. Does it change all icons, or just bitesms

2. Saw some jaku 3 weeks ago. That had some diferent edges,(zinked) looked pretty sweet... AnyOne know about this,

Quote Originally Posted by faarkrog74 View Post
    Cracy about these icon... i got jaku, but not with these nice borders.

Attachment 618258

Wanna make my jaku icons like this, but HOW?
    Help please
    Last edited by faarkrog74; 02-10-2013 at 01:07 AM.

Thanks

I tried making a custom icon today for ABC 30 news and I like the way it looks but i'm stuck on the last part of creating the actual icon.

Can somebody tell me the next steps I need to do after placing my image on the PSD? As you can see here in the screenshot I got the image to how I want and I believe it's placed in the correct layer on the bottom right. I am not sure what to do next though? Do I just go to File > Save as > PNG? I tried this and the icons won't change yet everything I downloaded off Jaku Repo shows perfectly so it's something I'm doing wrong.

I did follow the first parts of the guide in setting up the Canvas Size 118x118 then another 118x120 and did the above but not sure how to finish creating the icon. Any help would be appreciated.

edit: could it be that the ABC 30 pic that i'm using is too big thus the icon is not working?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-screen-shot-2013-02-10-12.43.16-am.png  
    Last edited by bobright; 02-10-2013 at 02:24 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bobright For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,469 Times in 3,563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by roverTbeatz View Post
    1st post~ how is everyone doing?

So, I love this Jaku theme (surprise!).

However, I have not the slightest understand of how to install new icons! I've visited jakurepo.com and browsed these threads some. I downloaded AppInfo and iFile via Cydia on my iPhone 4S. I can find the app's bundle name (Google Chrome = "stable.app" correct?); But how in the heck do install new icons?? I go to repo, click the icon, & download which version: 114x114 or 118x120? I have the 4S. Then what...could someone please help me out? I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
    Welcome rover.

Applications installed via the AppStore or through iTunes synch require 114x114px icons. WebClips too.
    The other applications (those which come pre-installed with iOS and apps/tweaks from Cydia) use 118x120px icons.
    In iFile, browsing to /var/mobile/Applications/Chrome/stable.app/Info.plist,

grab its CFBundleIdentifier string :

That's what you want to name the folder holding Chrome's icon.

Now look at the CFBundleIconFile (/s) string (/array), still in its Info.plist
    It'll give you the name of the icon.

Chrome being an AppStore icon, the image needs to be sized 114x114px. Name this image [email protected]
    If the Info.plist of the app doesn't include a CFBundleIconFile (/s), the icon can ONLY be named one of the 4 following standard names : icon.png / [email protected] / Icon.png / [email protected]

The folder best goes in the 'Bundles' folder of your custom theme you're going to select & drag above Jaku in WinterBoard before a respring in WinterBoard.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 02-10-2013 at 02:04 AM.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kenneth916's Avatar
    Thanks

Default My icons!
    Jaku for iOS 5-keeper.pngJaku for iOS 5-fifa13.pngJaku for iOS 5-asphalt7.pngJaku for iOS 5-lordsknights.pngJaku for iOS 5-mhmobile.pngJaku for iOS 5-squaready.png

Thats all my icons to share with you all! enjoy!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenneth916 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-10-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life snakeeater01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,742 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    I'm rusty guys. I downloaded forecast tweak but it's not showing up on my LS. What am I missing?
    If you have Springtomize look if you have hide the top bar of on in the Lockscreen section

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-10-2013), nnfdcane (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,469 Times in 3,563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post
    Thats all my icons to share with you all! enjoy!
    Thanks Kenneth.
    The following four have their corners yet to be clipped :
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    It's not an icon, it's a replacement set of icon masks. System wide. com.apple.springboard if memory serves, but knowing that all I have to do is say
    1. Does it change all icons, or just bitesms
    It doesn't. It's only for the icons having transparency to have the wallpaper show through.
    2. Saw some jaku 3 weeks ago. That had some diferent edges,(zinked) looked pretty sweet... AnyOne know about this,
    Help please
    That's a particular mask chevymusclecar applied on top of his Jaku icons.

Welp, first icon since Jaku was resurrected. Time Surfer. If you don't own this game, you should. It's like Tiny wings but much more retro and just plain cool. The music rocks!

get it here: Droplr Icon.png

one more for the night a great twitter app called Flurry.

Get it here: http://d.pr/i/p7KV
    Man they're torrid !
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 02-10-2013 at 05:10 AM.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

Livin the iPhone Life snakeeater01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,742 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    That signal and battery theme is pretty awesome. Can you share?
    I dont think so the battery charged are from paid Hiro Hd and i believe the Bars are from edgy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-10-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello, I'm new here and got here through the jakurepo.com site. I want to be an icon contributor (mainly for the dutch people out there), but I have no idea how to upload anything. It seems i'm lacking permissions. But I can't request artist permissions because I have to upload something first. Can anyone help me out?

I made icons for dutch apps 3FM (dutch radio station), AD.nl (dutch newspaper) and 9292 (public transport):

Jaku for iOS 5-squp1gx.png Jaku for iOS 5-nqgawen.png Jaku for iOS 5-kigsgkl.png

They can be found on my dropbox account
    Last edited by Pluko; 02-10-2013 at 06:48 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluko For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-10-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

That was it

may i please have this wallpaper?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi there, I am new to this whole jailbreaking editing thing, and I was just wondering how you could update some of the icons on the Jaku theme. I tried editing my iPod's files last year, and I messed up somewhere along the way, so I'm sort of afraid to try it again. I now have an iPhone 4S on 6.1, so I was wondering if someone could give me detailed steps as to how to do it. Thanks so much

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TheIphoneManiac For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-10-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheIphoneManiac View Post
    Hi there, I am new to this whole jailbreaking editing thing, and I was just wondering how you could update some of the icons on the Jaku theme. I tried editing my iPod's files last year, and I messed up somewhere along the way, so I'm sort of afraid to try it again. I now have an iPhone 4S on 6.1, so I was wondering if someone could give me detailed steps as to how to do it. Thanks so much
    I can tell you how I have always done that's really simple. Some will say it slows your phone down, however with my personal experience I've never had a problem.
    Open ifile and go var/stash/themes and open jacku essentials. Once you've opened jacku essentials you want to create a folder and name it Icons. Place the icon you want in there twice. Spell it EXACTLY how it appears on your springboard. You will put .png at the end of one of one of the images and @2x.png behind the other.
    So for example if your changing cydia it will look like this: Cydia.png [email protected].
    Turn summer board on, respring and there ya go!

My iPhone is a Part of Me akrimmer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    I tried making a custom icon today for ABC 30 news and I like the way it looks but i'm stuck on the last part of creating the actual icon.
    Bryan made some handy tutorials for doing basic cut and paste icons. Search You Tube for Jaku Tutorials. Start with this one:

http://youtu.be/sUD-Nu2QWHM

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-10-2013), radioBirdman (02-10-2013)

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

I can tell you how I have always done that's really simple. Some will say it slows your phone down, however with my personal experience I've never had a problem.
    Open ifile and go var/stash/themes and open jacku essentials. Once you've opened jacku essentials you want to create a folder and name it Icons. Place the icon you want in there twice. Spell it EXACTLY how it appears on your springboard. You will put .png at the end of one of one of the images and @2x.png behind the other.
    So for example if your changing cydia it will look like this: Cydia.png [email protected].
    Turn summer board on, respring and there ya go!
    Worst. Advice. Ever.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (02-10-2013), bjbinc (02-11-2013), radioBirdman (02-10-2013), Sk37cH (02-10-2013), Vicarious (02-10-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Jaku for iOS 5-089eb080-9423-4f79-87eb-5e0467d5741f-989-0000000c7c7d0a29_zpsbfcc16a0.jpg

What widget, wallpaper, and font is in this?

Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Worst. Advice. Ever.
    Figured that was coming lol. Like I've said that how I was taught, it's simple, and I've never had a problem.
    However after finding out about app info and how to create my own bundles theme, I may try that method and turn my summer board off and see if there is a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    may i please have this wallpaper?
    Here ya go, I found it over in the auros thread

Last edited by nnfdcane; 02-10-2013 at 09:54 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-10-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jozef View Post
    A little off topic, but does anyone know where to find the dock themes (or similar) from the Jaku repo for iPad? In particular, the simple dock by bjbinc (my favourite) and wood docks. Just trying to get my iPad mini themed to look as similar to my iPhone as possible. Hopefully a Jaku iPad theme to crown it off in the future. *fingers crossed*
    Sorry to be the one telling you that but Will clearly stated a few times that the Jaku for iPad will only support Retina devices, so it probably won't support the iPad Mini, maybe iPad mini 2 (If he'll ever get to even see a jailbreak)

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-10-2013), jozef (02-10-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a problem with my setup. It's still work in progress but the shadows under my icons seem to be a little off. How can I solve this?
    I have More Icons and Shrink installed. No matter what settings I change there, the shadow stays like that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Sorry to be the one telling you that but Will clearly stated a few times that the Jaku for iPad will only support Retina devices, so it probably won't support the iPad Mini, maybe iPad mini 2 (If he'll ever get to even see a jailbreak)
    Hopefully the next mini will be retina. It makes sense.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,462 Times in 2,698 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    iPad mini when the new JB comes out after release day. Why not make it for what we have now? I know is a lot of work but we will now anyways.