Page 852 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842850851852853854 862 902 952 1352 ... LastLast
Results 17,021 to 17,040 of 30255

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

darkenmyday (01-14-2013)

What's Jailbreak? irespectfemales's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xselsert View Post
    Now all my icons looks amazing but i cant decide which wallpaper looks the best. What do you guys use as your wallpaper with jaku? post a screen.
    I usually stick with a subtle and dark one for my homescreen, a bit lighter now though since I added the different drop shadows. Same kinda thing for my lockscreen but with a bit of colour. Also, I've started using the Ayecon lockscreen because I prefer the slim unlocking track and the passcode keypad is flat and sexy. Never been a fan of the rectangle slider, in both Jaku and stock iOS.

I think I'll probably make a more Jaku-style slim lockscreen tonight (and the keypad) and I'll post it.

-img_0938.png -img_0939.png

EDIT: If anyone's got any suggestions for sexier lockscreens let me know because I'd like a change. You lot seem to know what you like.
    Last edited by irespectfemales; 01-14-2013 at 01:14 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irespectfemales For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-14-2013), macinmac (01-14-2013), xselsert (01-14-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Looks great Could you make one with a bigger record?
    yessir, thats something i'll fix as well
    also, i'm wondering if it should lighten it up a bit? the shadow on the far right seems too black..

-1348698-qput3ho.png

edit: ok, bigger record and tweaked the bevel a bit and the inner shadow on the right side to be a smidge lighter
    Last edited by darkenmyday; 01-14-2013 at 01:42 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-14-2013), bjbinc (01-14-2013), radioBirdman (01-15-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by irespectfemales View Post
    I usually stick with a subtle and dark one for my homescreen, a bit lighter now though since I added the different drop shadows. Same kinda thing for my lockscreen but with a bit of colour. Also, I've started using the Ayecon lockscreen because I prefer the slim unlocking track and the passcode keypad is flat and sexy. Never been a fan of the rectangle slider, in both Jaku and stock iOS.

I think I'll probably make a more Jaku-style slim lockscreen tonight (and the keypad) and I'll post it.

EDIT: If anyone's got any suggestions for sexier lockscreens let me know because I'd like a change. You lot seem to know what you like.
    Wow this setup is smexy indeed. Love your icon choices. Nice colors.

Eager to see what you come up with for the lock slider knob and numpad !

darkenmyday, I really like this icon too.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Could you share the lockscreen wallpaper? Looks neat.

Depends if they have a baby and a Facebook account or not.
    This is a good answer.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-14-2013), irespectfemales (01-15-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can someone please make me a couple of icons my last two i need thanks.
    -dsfcu.png-unnamed.png

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony08 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-14-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    What is there to know?

Based on how you posted the URL, it looks like you think "MT Forums" is MacThemes Forums. It's actually MIT, or Massachusetts (spelling?) Institute of Technology, a pretty renowned school in the United States.

Aaron Swartz, as some of you might now, is a co-founder of Reddit, among other things.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-14-2013), irespectfemales (01-15-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    If you compare it to a screenshot of my springboard you will see what I mean. It's strange because I can see plenty of detail in the majority of DMD's screenshot (like the texture of the mail icon looks fine) but a few parts look messed up..

http://i.imgur.com/muEBH.jpg
    Ahh, I love the App Store and Calendar icons you have on the right radioBirdman. Do you mind sharing them (along with the plist for the Calendar icon)? Thanks!

I used to use a very dark homescreen too but the whole thing got too dark. I need something a bit brighter

16. The Following User Says Thank You to xselsert For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-14-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    Ahh, I love the App Store and Calendar icons you have on the right radioBirdman. Do you mind sharing them (along with the plist for the Calendar icon)? Thanks!
    Hi.
    The image on the right is in fact from a screenshot posted by darkenmyday.
    The Calendar icon and plist are separate downloads available in the UI section of Jaku repo's Goodies.

The AppStore icon seems to be a slightly recolored version of William's. Darker.
    Not for release I believe, as it's from the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by xselsert View Post
    I used to use a very dark homescreen too but the whole thing got too dark. I need something a bit brighter
    Sino's walls.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 01-14-2013 at 03:53 PM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Jephre (01-14-2013), radioBirdman (01-15-2013), Vicarious (01-14-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    hi there this is my screenshot and it looks like Alfroggy beat me to the reply; looks like he gave you the plist already. the appstore icon is actually the original from Edius HD and you can find that in the cydia store for free, i believe.

-1348878-llt1oen.png

also i changed some stuff on my WB icon. i have a white iphone so i made it white, but if anyone has a black one i can make that too.
    Last edited by darkenmyday; 01-14-2013 at 05:21 PM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-14-2013), DreadHeadSk8ter (01-14-2013), Jephre (01-14-2013)

Idk if this has been posted on not...

Question: Trying to theme the "Maps" icon and cant seem to get it to work... any help??

Phone: iPhone 4, 6.0.1

Thanks
    Thanked 7,917 Times in 1,829 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post
    Idk if this has been posted on not...

Question: Trying to theme the "Maps" icon and cant seem to get it to work... any help??

Phone: iPhone 4, 6.0.1
    Go to Bundles/com.apple.Maps/ and make a copy of the icon you want to use and call it "[email protected]". This should do the trick. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 01-14-2013 at 09:56 PM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-14-2013), DreadHeadSk8ter (01-14-2013)

Thanks

-1349310-du8r8ei.png

trying out different looks for my winterboard icon..what do you think of this one?

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-14-2013), DreadHeadSk8ter (01-14-2013), Vicarious (01-14-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    -1349310-du8r8ei.png

trying out different looks for my winterboard icon..what do you think of this one?
    Wow it looks great !
    Perhaps adding some a bit blurry white highlights on bumps along the lines would make this feel more wet and cold.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

darkenmyday (01-14-2013)

Quick request: Idk if someone is making icons anymore but could someone make a "Bible" icon. I know theres some in the repo but none seem to scream Bible, Thanks!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to DreadHeadSk8ter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-14-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony08 View Post
    Can someone please make me a couple of icons my last two i need thanks.
    -dsfcu.png-unnamed.png
    hi, the artwork you provided was pretty small and pixellated and you didn't say what the first app was called so i couldn't find a bigger image, and i assumed the second one was called epic fail of course, but i did my best..
    -icon-2x.png-asdfdsaf.png

or maybe you prefer copy/paste icons? if so, heres some of those lol
    -hjkhjk.png-icojn-2x.png
    Last edited by darkenmyday; 01-14-2013 at 10:28 PM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-14-2013)

Thanks

Wow it looks great !
    Perhaps adding some a bit blurry white highlights on bumps along the lines would make this feel more wet and cold.
    -fixcorners.php.png

how's this? i tried adding white highlights, and theres a water drop to add some fun lol

33. The Following User Says Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-14-2013)

I really like it (I already did ^^ ). Can't see the white additions from where I stand (I'm in the dark of the bedroom, and... Not standing ). Perhaps because the lines were near white already.

The ice render would be more obvious if the icon was given transparency and if its outline was white and the shape less regular. But it'd not be Jaku no more
    Just thinking aloud.

Be sure it's really good as-is. To me it lines up with William's. He added translucency to show the background borders, so it's a good thing yours differs in that respect.

Love the drop as well !

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

darkenmyday (01-14-2013), DreadHeadSk8ter (01-14-2013)

Thanks

I really like it (I already did ^^ ). Can't see the white additions from where I stand (I'm in the dark of the bedroom, and... Not standing ). Perhaps because the lines were near white already.

The ice render would be more obvious if the icon was given transparency and if its outline was white and the shape less regular. But it'd not be Jaku no more
    Just thinking aloud.

Be sure it's really good as-is. To me it lines up with William's. He added translucency to show the background borders, so it's a good thing yours differs in that respect.

Love the drop as well !
    thanks! the highlights i added were on the inside of the home button; i didnt want to make it look too much like the original (even though i dont have near the skill william does), i was going more for the "solid block of ice just starting to melt" kind of feel xP in that aspect i think it wouldnt need transparency because it was still pretty solid and i suppose making it slightly transparent would give it a "mostly melted block of ice" feel..if that made any sense at all, sorry if it sounds like rambling xD the lines were near white so it was hard to add highlights in the first place, so they aren't very noticable up against the pale blue..maybe i'll try some more tweaking on it later on.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-15-2013)

Page 852 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842850851852853854 862 902 952 1352 ... LastLast