Page 844 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834842843844845846 854 894 944 1344 ... LastLast
Results 16,861 to 16,880 of 30286

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #16861
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Looks very cool. Stock Jaku is the best. How's life without WinterBoard ?
    What do you mean, life without WinterBoard?

  2. #16862
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post
    What do you mean, life without WinterBoard?
    I thought you got rid of WinterBoard and themed manually. My bad.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    DreadHeadSk8ter (01-07-2013)

  4. #16863
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    I thought you got rid of WinterBoard and themed manually. My bad.
    Hahaha no, I just like the stock look. My iPod is like that tho.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to DreadHeadSk8ter For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-07-2013)

  6. #16864
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post
    Hahaha no, I just like the stock look. My iPod is like that tho.
    I think he confused you with someone else who said here he got rid of winterboard

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-07-2013)

  8. #16865
    I see these BIG CHARACTERS that gives advices and help, and did so much for Jaku that no one probably did or will, but I never had and I REPEAT..never had the pleasure to see 2 full SS of your LS & HS just the way it is in the moment you read this...
    If you have the pleasure to make 2 SS of yours, both of you ( bjbinc & Alfroggy ), just the they are in this very moments..I'd be glad to see how they are, I really do.
    With respect me, Vale.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to macinmac For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-07-2013)

  10. #16866
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    -iconsd-2x.png

    i've tried over and over to get rid of the clipping mask (the almost-transparent suqare edges) on my winterboard icon so i can upload it to the repo..what is causing it? i have a clipping mask on each layer but it won't go away. :/
    Last edited by darkenmyday; 01-07-2013 at 05:52 PM.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-07-2013), DreadHeadSk8ter (01-08-2013)

  12. #16867
    Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    -iconsd-2x.png

    i've tried over and over to get rid of the clipping mask (the almost-transparent suqare edges) on my winterboard icon so i can upload it to the repo..what is causing it? i have a clipping mask on each layer but it won't go away. :/
    Jaku Community Icons
    i've used jakurepo.com's fixcorners
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    darkenmyday (01-07-2013)

  14. #16868
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    thank you thank you!
    that link wouldn't work though, the fixcorners one, is it a tool you use to fix it? it will come in handy!
    Last edited by darkenmyday; 01-07-2013 at 06:35 PM.

  15. #16869
    Thanks to Bryan. He's the repo man !

    BTW Vale I'm very honored by your words again, but you are too humble my man : you help a lot as well. And not just on Jaku. Many of us are glad to help, sometimes depending on the way things are asked, but it really feels good being around here and doing stuff I like doing, with people enjoying a shared interest.

    Back to the Jaku icon masking tool, sorry darkenmyday.
    Well it works only with 'your image.png' replaced with your image's web hosted link.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 01-07-2013 at 06:36 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (01-07-2013), darkenmyday (01-07-2013), macinmac (01-08-2013)

  17. #16870
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Thanks to Bryan. He's the repo man !

    BTW Vale I'm very honored by your words again, but you are too humble my man : you help a lot as well. And not just on Jaku. Many of us are glad to help, sometimes depending on the way things are asked, but it really feels good being around here and doing stuff I like doing, with people enjoying a shared interest.

    Back to the Jaku icon masking tool, sorry darkenmyday.
    Well it works only with 'your image.png' replaced with your image's web hosted link.
    ah, i see..thanks again for fixing that! i just realized after looking at it that the iphone under the ice is kind of too tall so i was going to use my psd to fix it but then the corners would appear again, but i suppose its alright how it is

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-07-2013)

  19. #16871
    Bookmark the link and replace the 'your image.png' bit when you'll upload
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  20. #16872
    Hi all just droppin in to drop this off. Long day at work...but I updated...

    cmc.ultimate.multitouch.bottom.auros.iwidget
    -added EPHD and JAKU logos choices
    -added EPHD frame
    -added two WORLDMAP choices



    http://bit.ly/cmc_ultimate_multitouc..._auros_iwidget

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-08-2013), Iphone ie (01-08-2013), iskariotA (01-12-2013)

  22. #16873
    Hi all

    Im new here. Have been following this thread for the last couple of days. Have one question. I want to upgrade to iOS 6.0.2 and wonder if there is any possibility to change the icons withhout winterboard? All the stock icons included?

    Thanks in advance

  23. #16874
    Quote Originally Posted by nimren View Post
    Hi all

    Im new here. Have been following this thread for the last couple of days. Have one question. I want to upgrade to iOS 6.0.2 and wonder if there is any possibility to change the icons withhout winterboard? All the stock icons included?

    Thanks in advance
    Welcome on board

    You can change icons without WinterBoard.

    You'll need root access to the file structure, and this is allowed by jailbreaking. 6.0.2 A5+ devices can't be jailbreak'd at the moment.

    If you are on an A4 device and intend to jailbreak it, do backup the original files before adding you custom ones. I recommend using iFile from Cydia to fumble in the directory.

    Good iTuning !
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  24. #16875
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Welcome on board

    You can change icons without WinterBoard.

    You'll need root access to the file structure, and this is allowed by jailbreaking. 6.0.2 A5+ devices can't be jailbreak'd at the moment.

    If you are on an A4 device and intend to jailbreak it, do backup the original files before adding you custom ones. I recommend using iFile from Cydia to fumble in the directory.

    Good iTuning !
    I see that I was not that clear, I meant withhout jailbreaking, but I got that question answered to thanks. I will stay on 5.1.1.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to nimren For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-09-2013)

  26. #16876
    Yeah, I read you're on an A5 device meanwhile. Not got much choice. Too bad we ain't allowed to gain root access without jailbreak on Apple devices.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  27. #16877
    Default Sad!
    I wonder if i will ever be back here do download icons, been missing my JB for 3+ months. So much for an iPhone 5, really miss my Jaku theme.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to kline1 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-09-2013)

  29. #16878
    Quote Originally Posted by kline1 View Post
    I wonder if i will ever be back here do download icons, been missing my JB for 3+ months. So much for an iPhone 5, really miss my Jaku theme.
    Don't despair mate, I'm sure you'll have a chance to appreciate Jaku in full i5 color saturation splendor.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  30. #16879
    Alfroggy just wanted to let you know, planetbeing announced on his twitter that the jailbreak won't be released when iOS 6.1 is released because the jailbreak itself has some bugs, as I though. I kid of wishes you were right and that it would be launched with 6.1, but sadly it won't

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-09-2013)

  32. #16880
    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Alfroggy just wanted to let you know, planetbeing announced on his twitter that the jailbreak won't be released when iOS 6.1 is released because the jailbreak itself has some bugs, as I though. I kid of wishes you were right and that it would be launched with 6.1, but sadly it won't
    Oh no. That's bad news.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Page 844 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834842843844845846 854 894 944 1344 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •