I had modded my SystemVersion.plist in order to buy it on its release day when it was only iOS 6+ compatible and I still was on 5.1.1
The payment went through but no way to install it. I had to wait for Auxo to be updated to my legacy firmware version to try it.
Anything improving the multitasking experience has me in.
Auxo didn't play well with my favorite such tweak so far, asking for a decision. I went DylibDisabler, as I was unwilling to uninstall any of the two tweaks.
The tweak looks good, especially with bjbinc's dark grain loading screens theme. But I couldn't find any new feature which enhanced MY experience.
And my best experience is MultiCleaner.
• MultiCleaner has the swipe out of the multitask tray to quit, but that swipe can be either up or down, while Auxo only accepts the downwards gesture, which is way less ergonomic as it's unnatural while holding the phone with the same hand ;
• MultiCleaner gives full control over the behavior of backgrounded apps through numerous settings. It thus can show only running apps in the switcher, allows for favorite apps to be pinned in the switcher for quick access, while being able to open the switcher directly at the iPod controls if we set if thus. App reordering is supported. Gestures can be given to quit current app, or quit the backgrounded ones, while allowing for exception rules ;
• MultiCleaner allows to open the switcher from the lock screen, either to control running or docked apps, or the iPod app, or switch to one of the backgrounded applications (you still cannot launch an app from lock screen without entering your password if you've set one) ;
• Auxo's quick toggles are less practical than NCSettings or SBSettings, especially that Bulletim allows to slide NC down from lock screen too ;
• MultiCleaner can put in the multitasking switcher the icon of the app you're currently in, which allows for the same swipe away gesture for foreground application too ;
• MultiCleaner actually allows to differentiate through customizable visual means running backgrounded apps from recent apps ;
• an icon can be shown on SpringBoard for accessing the app switcher (nice for hardware issues).
MultiCleaner wasn't updated for iOS 6 though, so on upgrading my OS I had to content myself with Auxo.
But I recalled another tweak I tried in the past, which is Dock. Installed it today, and it has far superior features than Auxo has. Didn't even wait for the three-day trial to end, I bought it straight after install.
Happy I am