+ Reply
Page 841 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831839840841842843 851 891 941 1341 ... LastLast
Results 16,801 to 16,820 of 30022

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by june13 -my next dumb question - is there a background with shelves for the Jaku theme? I had to add my in the general settings. Shelves ?
...
  1. #16801
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,446
    Thanks
    32,061
    Thanked 9,285 Times in 3,833 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by june13 View Post
    -my next dumb question - is there a background with shelves for the Jaku theme? I had to add my in the general settings.
    Shelves ? Nah, not in the official Jaku. But on the Jaku Goodness Dropbox I believe there must be at least one.
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

  2. #16802
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    752
    Thanked 353 Times in 172 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    I found a different meaning to his comment on reddit. I think he just doesn't want his exploit of four iOS bugs (in security) to be burnt in case 6.1 patches one/some/all of them. While there are two more known bugs, we now know from pod2G's poll back then on 5.1.1 that it's worth waiting a bit rather than burning exploits.
    Stalking /r/jailbreak?

  3. #16803
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,446
    Thanks
    32,061
    Thanked 9,285 Times in 3,833 Posts

    Followed a tweet leading there... Is it nice over there ?
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

  4. #16804
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    752
    Thanked 353 Times in 172 Posts

    Very much so! Mature community (most of the time) and we have members of the Dev Team participating. Not as large of a community as ModMyi, but it's a good one.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-05-2013)

  6. #16805
    What's Jailbreak? june13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Widget issue still - found wordclock and downloaded it from Cydia. Still no widget... Its top on winterboard. Funny thing as i resprung had a blue background and the clock was there then the were gone. Back to black background

    Sorry for 9 million questions - i have dabbled in this only enough to be a danger to myself. Wish there was a training manual lol.
    Last edited by june13; 01-05-2013 at 05:25 PM.

  7. #16806
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,446
    Thanks
    32,061
    Thanked 9,285 Times in 3,833 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by june13 View Post
    Widget issue still - found wordclock and downloaded it from Cydia. Still no widget... Its top on winterboard. Funny thing as i resprung had a blue background and the clock was there then the were gone. Back to black background

    Sorry for 9 million questions - i have dabbled in this only enough to be a danger to myself. Wish there was a training manual lol.
    Which world clock is it from Cydia ?
    Please post a screenshot of the package in Cydia.
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

  8. #16807
    What's Jailbreak? june13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357433511.509078.jpgJaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357433526.717276.jpg

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to june13 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-05-2013)

  10. #16808
    Green Apple Mr.Zombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 60 Times in 48 Posts

    Am I do it right?

    Jaku for iOS 5-icon.png(Original from Silverado1987) and I redesigned for Facebook Jaku for iOS 5-test.png

    If similar. Thanks alot to Mr.Silverado1987 for helping me!

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hey Alfroggy. Am I doing it right? Give a comment please.

    Jaku for iOS 5-test9gag.png and Jaku for iOS 5-test9gag2.png
    Last edited by Mr.Zombie; 01-05-2013 at 06:22 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Zombie For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-05-2013)

  12. #16809
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,446
    Thanks
    32,061
    Thanked 9,285 Times in 3,833 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by june13 View Post
    Are you sure you checked 'SB WordClock' ? and resprang within WinterBoard ?


    There must be something interfering somewhere. You sure you haven't disabled the WinterBoard mobile substrate ? No 'safe mode' text shown I the middle of your status bar ?

    The widget is an old one by schnedi, and it shows up on mine while I'm on a later firmware than you. You ain't using DreamBoard, are you ?

    Perhaps have you got iWidgets installed and a gigantic widget covers your springboard pages or do you have any wallpaper tweak installed (dome panoramic wallpaper or vwallpaper or PerPage, or is there a theme applied with a HTML file ?
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Vicarious (01-05-2013)

  14. #16810
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    Very much so! Mature community (most of the time) and we have members of the Dev Team participating. Not as large of a community as ModMyi, but it's a good one.
    I agree.

    Planetbeing makes a few posts here and there.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-05-2013), Vicarious (01-05-2013)

  16. #16811
    What's Jailbreak? june13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    I do not think i do- just now learning what it all does. Here are the customizable things i haveJaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357435851.656744.jpgJaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357435865.780529.jpgJaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357435877.984788.jpgJaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357435890.763928.jpgJaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357435903.574580.jpg
    Will any of these cause the issue?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to june13 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-05-2013)

  18. #16812
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,446
    Thanks
    32,061
    Thanked 9,285 Times in 3,833 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Zombie View Post
    Hey Alfroggy. Am I doing it right? Give a comment please.
    It seems you're reapplying the base darkening/highlighting Jaku PSDs provide over the base I sent you

    As compared to yours :
    Attachment 618220 Attachment 618221
    Mine with the gradient and a bit of shadowing to the paper 9GAG '9'


    Regarding the Facebook version you did of Silverado1987's twitter icon, apart from some blurriness, the bottom edge or the f 's stem sits lower than the base's border. Which doesn't match the style you applied to the rest of the f, which you drew up recessed.
    Attachment 618219

    Quote Originally Posted by june13 View Post
    I do not think i do- just now learning what it all does. Here are the customizable things i haveAttachment 618222Attachment 618223Attachment 618224Attachment 618225Attachment 618226
    Will any of these cause the issue?
    Have you got SBSettings ir some means to easily disable Substrate extensions ?
    Dashboard X can be switched off in its setting pane. Check that.
    I never have heard of Weather Widget. I'll check if my Cydia sources host it for a look at its description. If it's meant to display weather on springboard (that's your homescreen, the iPhone's desktop), try disabling that as well.
    On a side note BeautiFolders isn't updated for your firmware version and has glitches. Do you use it ? I see you've got FolderIcons, way more handy lil tweak, which works on iOS 5.1.1 (lucky you !).
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 01-05-2013 at 06:42 PM.
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

  19. #16813
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    752
    Thanked 353 Times in 172 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I agree.

    Planetbeing makes a few posts here and there.
    It's not like they're super active and play a major role in day to day events, but at least they're there. Saurik is the most active of all, and reading his giant walls of text are always a treat. You really get to see into his head everytime he comments.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-05-2013)

  21. #16814
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,446
    Thanks
    32,061
    Thanked 9,285 Times in 3,833 Posts

    @June13 :
    Btw is barrel compatible with Winterjiard widgets ? I don't think so... Issue is it I'm pretty sure.
    Never used IconBounce. Disabling it might help finding out if this could be the culprit.
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

  22. #16815
    What's Jailbreak? june13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Icon bounce is disabled - should i disable barrel?
    Thank you for taking the time to help me figure this out

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to june13 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-05-2013)

  24. #16816
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,446
    Thanks
    32,061
    Thanked 9,285 Times in 3,833 Posts

    Yep, disable it no prob. You'll know how to troubleshoot next time.
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

  25. #16817
    Green Apple Mr.Zombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 60 Times in 48 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    It seems you're reapplying the base darkening/highlighting Jaku PSDs provide over the base I sent you

    As compared to yours :
    Attachment 618220 Attachment 618221
    Mine with the gradient and a bit of shadowing to the paper 9GAG '9'

    I think I'm happy with my 9GAG icon. Thanks to you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Regarding the Facebook version you did of Silverado1987's twitter icon, apart from some blurriness, the bottom edge or the ‘f’ 's stem sits lower than the base's border. Which doesn't match the style you applied to the rest of the f, which you drew up recessed.
    Jaku for iOS 5-icon.png - Jaku for iOS 5-test.png
    On the twitter icon. He used the Inner Shadow layer style right? How to make it un-blurry? Ohh.. Yes. It's lower. I already update it. See if it's still lower.
    Anyway. I also already changed the canvas size but still. It looks bigger than the orginal 118 x 120 icon? Hmm.. why?
    Last edited by Mr.Zombie; 01-05-2013 at 07:22 PM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Zombie For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-05-2013)

  27. #16818
    What's Jailbreak? june13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    No disable option. I set it to default.
    The adds from Modmyi are showing up on my springboard and still no widgetJaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357437564.512082.jpg

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to june13 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-05-2013)

  29. #16819
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    752
    Thanked 353 Times in 172 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Are you sure you checked 'SB WordClock' ? and resprang within WinterBoard ?


    There must be something interfering somewhere. You sure you haven't disabled the WinterBoard mobile substrate ? No 'safe mode' text shown I the middle of your status bar ?

    The widget is an old one by schnedi, and it shows up on mine while I'm on a later firmware than you. You ain't using DreamBoard, are you ?

    Perhaps have you got iWidgets installed and a gigantic widget covers your springboard pages or do you have any wallpaper tweak installed (dome panoramic wallpaper or vwallpaper or PerPage, or is there a theme applied with a HTML file ?
    Can you share that folder icon? Pretty please?

  30. #16820
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,446
    Thanks
    32,061
    Thanked 9,285 Times in 3,833 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    Can you share that folder icon? Pretty please?
    That's the wallpaper icon shadow you see. Available at http://jakurepo.com/goodies.php
    The FolderIconBG@2x~iphone is a clear image.
    FolderIcons tweak not working on iOS 6+ makes me try to find a workaround.
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Vicarious (01-05-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts