Page 834 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824832833834835836 844 884 934 1334 ... LastLast
Results 16,661 to 16,680 of 30326

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1356925721.944780.jpg
    Does anyone know this weather widget?

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Thanks. It will receive an update when I'll spare some time for editing it.
    Nice. Actually. I know you can do better than that.

Sorry I didn't notice the difference. I can make one for the Bridges variety when It'll be daytime.
    The Adblock thing would be an easy one too.
    Ok. I'll wait for the two icons. If can. Post it with the updated NinJump icon too. Thanks!

Lokheed is the one on the forum to be asked for the template. If I were you I'd start by PayPalling him enough to cover the price of the theme just because you're already using the alts and extras JakuRepo provides. It'd make you a legit Jaku icon harvester, and would help having is filling your requests without feeling we're stepping on William's ground.
    Owning a copy of Jaku on your PC would give you access to the wanted files, but only the theme creator can be of help. And that's Lokheed.
    In Cydia 'Jaku' is what this precious theme is packaged in. You'll have three folders with the theme, each pertaining to a different aspect of themeing the Retina iDevice.
    Nice idea. I'll try to PM him. Hope he'll reply.

Can I request 2 more icons that is Cut the Rope: Experiment and Cut the Rope. On JAKUREPO, there's only Cut the Rope icon but the given name is Cut the Rope: Experiment. The one (Cut the Rope icon) that on JAKUREPO not so nice .
    These are the icons:
    Cut the Rope: Experiment
    -download-1-.jpg

Cut the Rope.
    -download-2-.jpg

Thank You!!!
    Last edited by Mr.Zombie; 12-30-2012 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Zombie View Post
    Can I request 2 more icons that is Cut the Rope: Experiment and Cut the Rope. On JAKUREPO, there's only Cut the Rope icon but the given name is Cut the Rope: Experiment. The one (Cut the Rope icon) that on JAKUREPO not so nice .
    These are the icons:
    Cut the Rope: Experiment
    -download-1-.jpg

Cut the Rope.
    -download-2-.jpg

Thank You!!!
    Hey. Will made some really awesome icons for these two apps. Unless you are using them for some other app, I would definitely check it out

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-31-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    You're welcome. I am pretty certain the statusbar in that screenshot is the one on the repo.. http://www.dropbox.com/s/8pibkyk1rbe...BStatusBar.zip

Bear in mind some of the icons in that theme are named accordingly to work with IntelliscreenX & OpenNotifier. ON is free but ISX is about 10 bucks if I remember correctly. I no longer use ON, but I think you can get similar statusbar notifications for missed calls, emails, messages etc if you rename the ISX icons.
    Thank you now is my theme complete have a nice year man

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuga29 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-31-2012)

Nice . Thank You! Nope. I'm using it for those 2 apps

Post Happy new year!
    Happy new year everyone!

I've made an application designed to work on Windows which will help you to download icons from JakuRepo and install them. It may have bugs (hence the version is 0.9 beta), so please be careful, though I'm sure it won't damage your PC or iDevice.

I used libraries which is licensed under GNU GPL, so the application is licensed under GNU GPL too. That doesn't mean I wouldn't make it open source if I didn't use them, I would use a less-restrictive license.

Anyways, if you see any error messages, please consider sending error reports.

Source code and binary is available from the attachments.
    You can also contribute using Github: https://github.com/PythEch/JakuCustomIconInstaller

I'm not a Photoshop expert, I could do some average icon, but apparently you are very good on this job. I 'd be gladful if you make an icon for this app

It is not complete yet, here are the limitations:
    - Only supports 114x114 icons and User Applications for now.
    - Does not handle well if you disconnect your iDevice in the middle of the action.
    - May have problems about Administrator rights.
    - Sometimes icons may not be shown correctly in Choose App dialog.

Todo:
    - Respring iDevice via OpenSSH
    - Browse from local computer
    - Better icon viewer, instead of using default mobi.jakurepo.com
    - Ability to backup original theme icons
    - Options Page
    - Native PNG deoptimizer written in C#

NOTE:
    You need to have .NET Framework 4.0 installed in order to run this program!
    If you get errors upon startup, please download it here:
    Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) from Official Microsoft Download Center

NOTE 2:
    If you are running this on Windows 8, please enable UAC if you have disabled it. Disabling UAC on Windows 8, will prevent the app runnning with Administrator privileges.

SS:

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by PythEch; 01-01-2013 at 08:25 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PythEch For This Useful Post:

mrmyco (12-31-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by PoEtikly View Post
    Hey guys I really need some help with some icons that I need for my personal webclips/bookmarks. I need them for:

Attachment 617665
    ST-Alpha (Priority)

Attachment 617666
    Armaholic (Priority)

Attachment 617663
    US Navy SEALs

Attachment 617664
    US Army Delta

Attachment 617667
    USMC Force Recon

Attachment 617668
    US Army Ranger

Attachment 617669
    Attachment 617670
    UKSF SAS

I would greatly appreciate your guys help with these. The main 2 that I need are for ST-Alpha and Armaholic. The rest are novelty that I would like to have. Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to get on PS and make any icons for myself or the community due to working 85+ hours a week and trying to fit my family in there as well. So I would greatly be thankful.

I'd like to add that the community looks like its doing great. Great job everybody for keeping this going. We all know Jaku is the best theme out there.

I know there is a request page on the repo but how do you possibly add these when there's no apps that go with them, just personal webclips/bookmarks.
    heres one -navy.png

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivangotus For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-31-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by PythEch View Post
    Happy new year everyone!

I've made an application designed to work on Windows which will help you to download icons from JakuRepo and install them. It may have bugs (hence the version is 0.9 beta), so please be careful, though I'm sure it won't damage your PC or iDevice.

I used libraries which is licensed under GNU GPL, so the application is licensed under GNU GPL too. That doesn't mean I wouldn't make it open source if I didn't use them, I would use a less-restrictive license.

Anyways, if you see any error messages, please consider sending error reports.

Source code and binary is available from the attachments.
    You can also contribute using Github: https://github.com/PythEch/JakuCustomIconInstaller

I'm not a Photoshop expert, I could do some average icon, but apparently you are very good on this job. I 'd be gladful if you make an icon for this app

It is not complete yet, here are the limitations:
    - Only supports 114x114 icons and User Applications for now.
    - Does not handle well if you disconnect your iDevice in the middle of the action.
    - May have problems about Administrator rights.
    - Sometimes icons may not be shown correctly in Choose App dialog.

Todo:
    - Respring iDevice via OpenSSH
    - Browse from local computer
    - Better icon viewer, instead of using default mobi.jakurepo.com
    - Ability to backup original theme icons
    - Options Page
    - Native PNG deoptimizer written in C#

NOTE:
    You need to have .NET Framework 4.0 installed in order to run this program!
    If you get errors upon startup, please download it here:
    Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) from Official Microsoft Download Center

SS:

when i connect it says your device must be jailbroken to install custom themes

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivangotus For This Useful Post:

PythEch (01-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivangotus View Post
    I believe it has to

Joke aside, happy new year Jaku !
    Hope there'll be a jailbreak this year.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Ivangotus (01-01-2013), jadaki (01-01-2013), macinmac (01-01-2013), PythEch (01-01-2013)

Already PM-ed Lokheed. Hope he'll reply asap.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Zombie For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-31-2012)

Hey Alfroggy. Can I use my friend Jailbroken iPhone 4S and buy this theme pack at Cydia store? And from his iPhone. I'll take the Theme folder and put it in my pc? Is that possible? Anyway. My friend is on iOS 6.0.1 . Any idea how?

Happy New Year Jaku peoples. Especially to a few of you OG cats who aren't posting much (or at all) but are no doubt lurking

I realised just this morning that after running Edius HD, then Jaku, full time since I bought my iPhone 4 (on iOS 4 back then), that I have no idea what some of my icons are actually supposed to look like. Same goes with some of the iOS UI.

I reckon if I disabled Winterboard I'd be all confused like.. Ohhhh so THAT'S what that looks like!?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-31-2012), Ivangotus (01-01-2013), jadaki (01-01-2013), macinmac (01-01-2013), PythEch (01-01-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Happy new year to all jaku friends and of course to the creator william.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jadaki For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-01-2013), bjbinc (01-02-2013), macinmac (01-01-2013), Silverado1987 (01-01-2013)

Seem like Lokheed just added a new Icon on JakuRepo.com but he still didn't reply my PM and email. Please notice me. Urgent!

It's not Lokheed uploading icons on Jakurepo. It's darmenmyday crediting Lok for the CD icon he used as a base for the variants posted on the repo.

What's urgent ? You. Are. Theming. Your. Non. Apple. Device.

Chill.

Pissing Lokheed off won't help you in any way.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

darkenmyday (01-01-2013), jadaki (01-01-2013)

It's not Lokheed uploading icons on Jakurepo. It's darmenmyday crediting Lok for the CD icon he used as a base for the variants posted on the repo.

What's urgent ? You. Are. Theming. Your. Non. Apple. Device.

Chill.

Pissing Lokheed off won't help you in any way.
    I'm sorry. I'll wait for Lokheed to reply my email and PM.
    I just want to buy the Jaku theme pack directly from him not from Cydia store because I don't own an iPhone. Hope he'll reply soon.
    Last edited by Mr.Zombie; 01-01-2013 at 04:18 AM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Zombie For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivangotus View Post
    That is because for some reason the app didn't have permissions to access "/Applications" folder. It happened to me when the USB cable wasn't fully plugged in. I pushed the cable and restarted the program and it worked.

I'll search for other possible reasons and test it on more computers.
    Last edited by PythEch; 01-01-2013 at 04:22 AM.

Happy New Year to the Jaku family!

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-01-2013), bjbinc (01-02-2013), jadaki (01-01-2013), kwajkid (01-02-2013), macinmac (01-01-2013), PythEch (01-01-2013)

Thank you. Happy new year henftling.

I wish you success !

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

henftling (01-01-2013), macinmac (01-01-2013)

New Year's Day...back to basics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1-1-2013.png  

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to macinmac For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-01-2013), jadaki (01-01-2013), PythEch (01-01-2013), Silverado1987 (01-01-2013)

Page 834 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824832833834835836 844 884 934 1334 ... LastLast