Page 784 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774782783784785786 794 834 884 1284 ... LastLast
Results 15,661 to 15,680 of 30326

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Think it's about time I post'd. Been here for afew weeks & haven't post'd, but have been read'n & also talk'd with alot of members, as I'm new to theme'n & lovin' this theme! Just want to say thx to all that made this n to the ones that make the icons & widgets. Want to give special thanks to alfroggy, aransh, lunchbox, primo.tm, for help'n me figure out things & finding my way around ifile. Soon, hopefully I'll be able to contribute to this awesome forum!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swollen For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-16-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by sker@ View Post
    Protube
    This looks pretty great but it's a .jpg and it's lost the transparency :/

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Late, but is this what you were looking for ?
    Yeah man that's perfect. I was out when I got a pm asking about that kinda stuff. I just sent him your way and asked you to post this

I just made these for the Triple J and Triple J Unearthed apps. Triple J is a radio station in this fine country.

au.net.abc.triplej
    [email protected]

au.net.abc.unearthed
    [email protected]
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 10-16-2012 at 02:40 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-16-2012)

JakuRepo requests WebClip, moded from Bryan (bjbinc)'s amazing round stitched leather label.

Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    thank you very much again! i have just one question...how did you put the month on your icon? where it says octobre on yours because it wont show up on mine, thanks in advance for your help!! Attachment 614185
    I use LabelMover, a tweak moving up all icon labels on there. And with IconRenamer I edited every other icon name to null, and named the Calendar app to 'Octobre' this month.

I made the Info.plist's
    Code:
      UndockedIconLabelStyle
      margin-top: -1px; font-family: Heiti TC; font-size: 9px; color:#1e1e1e; text-shadow:0 -2px 0 rgba(255,255,255,0.15),0 2px 0 rgba(255,255,255,0.5); opacity: 0.0
    match the
    Code:
      CalendarIconDayStyle
      position:absolute; margin-top:24.5px; width:49px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5); font-family: Heiti TC; font-size: 9px; font-weight: bold; padding: 9px 0 0 ; border-top: 2px groove #555; text-align:center; border-top: 2px groove #555; color:#555; text-shadow: white 0 1px 2px; padding-top: 40px; font-size: 11px; color: white;
    as close as possible, but iOS or WinterBoard seems to force a shadow to show up beneath...

Quote Originally Posted by jiuai-2m View Post
    All right, I like your layout and wallpaper

I can share it
    You can.

The widget's background image is this, which is a simple mix of Sino's wallpaper used by bjbinc's Dark Grain loading Screens theme and Akrimmer's Stich Overlay wall from the Dropbox.

My Iconoclasm layout is :
    Code:

Origins

x
          y

x
          y

x
          y

x
          y

x
          y

x
          y

x
          y

x
          y

x
          y
    The icons are so closely packed that the SBBadgeBG overlaid neighboring icons, so I edited them to sit at a different place.

I also set the folders' background opacity to zero in FolderEnhancer so as to have the widget showing there too, with the folder title set to 'hide' so as it doesn't lower the layout.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 10-17-2012 at 06:18 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (10-17-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Iphone ie View Post
    I did those and their on the repo
    I would never ask for credit just sharing is enough for me
    Are they tagged as Camera on the repo? I can't find them.
    I'll try by artist...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-17-2012)

Searched for 'cam', 'lens', 'photo', and by artist and didn't find it iphone.ie
    You might want to upload them, people WANT to download those icons

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Thanks for post'n that wall 'frog'. Gonna look sweet on mine :-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to swollen For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-17-2012)

No problem. Tell me if you need any of my custom badge styles.

William just uploaded a beautiful wallpaper to his dribbble, I really recommend you to check it out (it's made for the 4" iPhone, but you can easily cut it to fit 4/4S)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-17-2012), indyzzzz (10-18-2012)

Thks !

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Are they tagged as Camera on the repo? I can't find them.
    I'll try by artist...
    Sorry Man I never uploaded them thumbs down for me I'll do it tomorrow
    when i get home.(Iphone.ie)
    Using the Brothers pc and can't remember my password so I had to create a new account.
    This is the original post for them
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6663445

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebs For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-17-2012), indyzzzz (10-18-2012), radioBirdman (10-17-2012)

Anyone know how i can change the jakurepo icon ??

Not too sure. Have you checked app info? It's probably going to have an obscure bundle ID, if it has one at all.

Webclip icons are located at:

/var/mobile/Library/WebClips

21. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (10-18-2012)

In the theme you're editing, create a 'Folder' folder, in there put a new folder named exactly as your WebClip. You'll find the obscure name Anonymous was referring to in the dark place Bryan directed you to. Keep the .webclip extension to the series of digits. In the folder of your webclip add its 114x114px icon named 'icon.png'.

A Google search about how to theme web clips with WinterBoard should link themers here now as not much can be found on the web about the updated procedure (Saurik gave easy instructions which don't work no more, for some obscure reason as SummerBoard mode still is supported.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 10-17-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iphone ie View Post
    I did those and their on the repo
    I would never ask for credit just sharing is enough for me
    Thanks for making such a brilliant icon mate, and i like your answer very humble and the reason i said it the way i did is because i see alot of people complaint about " oh you didn't ask permission " like no my dude i ain't no lil kid to have to ask if i can help someone out i will same way they've helped me and since i don't know who posted them how would i know who to ask you know what I'm saying but yeah bro you should upload them because i couldn't find them in the repo either thank god they where still in my recycle bin . TIA

24. The Following User Says Thank You to od_high For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-18-2012)

Some don't ask for credit, and those same ones much likely don't ask for permission before using existing icons and images they put in a theme template for sharing.

BTW, punctuation can save lives mate.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (10-18-2012)

Thanks

Some don't ask for credit, and those same ones much likely don't ask for permission before using existing icons and images they put in a theme template for sharing.

BTW, punctuation can save lives mate.
    As i said i ain't asking for permission or none of that don't like it o well simple .

29. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-18-2012)

Well iphone.ie is very humble for sure and it does make things a lot simpler when credit isn't asked for.

Adding ReadMe's and Credits.txt to icons can be a bit of a pain when you simply lost track of whose images they were based on. But the least of things is to respect those asking for due credit. And it takes MUCH less work doing a small text file than drawing the icons by oneself.
    /

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Iphone ie (10-18-2012)

In the theme you're editing, create a 'Folder' folder, in there put a new folder named exactly as your WebClip. You'll find the obscure name Anonymous was referring to in the dark place Bryan directed you to. Keep the .webclip extension to the series of digits. In the folder of your webclip add its 114x114px icon named 'icon.png'.

A Google search about how to theme web clips with WinterBoard should link themers here now as not much can be found on the web about the updated procedure (Saurik gave easy instructions which don't work no more, for some obscure reason as SummerBoard mode still is supported.
    Thanx to all ..!!!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to sker@ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-18-2012)

Page 784 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774782783784785786 794 834 884 1284 ... LastLast