Page 782 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772780781782783784 792 832 882 1282 ... LastLast
Results 15,621 to 15,640 of 30338

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post

A very nice one, thanks Jadaki. Great work you did there with that second stage's transparency on top of that dark base !
    Sweet and simple setup bro

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-13-2012)

Thanks
    It's a work in constant progress though : the most urgent is to add an hour hand to the widget. That second SpringBoard page has icons requiring to be swapped : iFon.fr is a bit basic, I'll revert to Lok's Skype icon as well, and attempt my own draw something...
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

My 3 pages setup
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1350145232.476015.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1350145246.704627.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1350145260.655027.jpg  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to P173R For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-13-2012)

Nice. On seeing yours I'll make use of Akrimmer's shopping list icon too.
    What's that 'Capture' icon ? Can it be shared ? Thanks.

Did you try using FolderIcons ? It'd make your third page more clear at first glance .

A very nice one, thanks Jadaki. Great work you did there with that second stage's transparency on top of that dark base !
    Hi! Can you share SKYPE icon? It's very amazing!
    Thanks!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to P173R For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-13-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by P173R View Post
    Hi! Can you share SKYPE icon? It's very amazing!
    Thanks!
    http://db.tt/N8TUNdHH

You must have missed me asking for the 'Capture' icon on your home screen's 2nd page

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

P173R (10-13-2012)

Nice. On seeing yours I'll make use of Akrimmer's shopping list icon too.
    What's that 'Capture' icon ? Can it be shared ? Thanks.

Did you try using FolderIcons ? It'd make your third page more clear at first glance .
    Shure! The App 'Capture' is this: link. (I can not share icon by Willy, I'm sorry!). The icon is in the Jaku Theme and it's named: com.skyballoonstudio.capture
    About my folders, foldericons I'll definitely try, thanks for the advice!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to P173R For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-13-2012)

Oh it's I'm the theme, thanks a mil !
    The Skype icon is from William too, in Edius HD...

I think there's some others in your case
    This jailbreak will do some good when released.

New addition by radioBirdman on the repo :

Nice icon ! Is the game a free one ? Need to go and check it.
    Thanks mate. Though it is a straight-up copy paste as you can get

The game was 99c and has some faults (ie no top score/leaderboards) but it is pretty addictive.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-13-2012)

Yeah, thanks for your report, saw it was paid... If I'm not missing much I'll stay away from it. I already am addicted to iPhone themeing, that's enough of a useless hobby

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (10-13-2012)

No problem. It's also very much a game of chance over skill, but the biggest downer is that it is a distance game (where you also steal money from gummi-bears) but it has no saved top distance or top money.
    I just made my longest run (and probably my biggest haul of money) and had to take a screenshot just so I know what my top "score" is.
    Didn't quite make it back into the fridge :/ A few more power-ups (and lucky bounces) and my badarse bison is free of Candyland... where he will no doubt still be in a world of sh1t back in the Mexican supermarket... maybe..

Even with these faults I still love the game (as you can probably tell

Lol yeah I can tell. And generally speaking when you drop in and produce an untequested icon, it's when you love the app

Hey Alex can you do a newbie a favour and find yours and/or Jimbo's little guides on bundling icons with iFile if you have a minute? Oh and post them here please
    I would but I'm mobile on my way to work plzthx?

Morning Liam. Got this by evoOo
    This other one isn't very pertinent to app icon themeing, but still...

Thanks

quick question i just purchased the theme about 10 min's ago lol , i found the variety of icons to be very nice options are always great . The only problem I'm having is my chatkit isn't theme ? I get the stock green and gray bubbles ? In winter board i have the selected in these order " jaku ui extras , jaku ui, jaku core " and the other two that are not selected are " jaku ios 501 and for 4.2.1 " any help ?

Quote Originally Posted by od_high View Post
    quick question i just purchased the theme about 10 min's ago lol , i found the variety of icons to be very nice options are always great . The only problem I'm having is my chatkit isn't theme ? I get the stock green and gray bubbles ? In winter board i have the selected in these order " jaku ui extras , jaku ui, jaku core " and the other two that are not selected are " jaku ios 501 and for 4.2.1 " any help ?
    There's only a few select areas that are themes. Chatkit is not one of them. But there are versions around that are themed

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

od_high (10-14-2012)

Morning Liam. Got this by evoOo
    This other one isn't very pertinent to app icon themeing, but still...
    That first one is perfect merci beaucoup!

Quote Originally Posted by od_high View Post
    Parry created some great chat bubbles for Jaku. They are in the repo at http://www.dropbox.com/sh/2aoxshu6mpjkp2q/F_-8OoPywb

The modified bundle I just uploaded now also includes biteSMS "recent" conversations in the same bubbles, but it is the copy straight off my phone and won't include Whattsapp since I don't use that.

If you just use stock Apple messaging and/or biteSMS the zip I added will have everything you need. If you use Whattsapp, grab the original zip Parry uploaded.

(note I am not at all claiming ANY credit for this work. I've just added and renamed a few of Parry's images to expand on his/hers theme here and there)
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 10-14-2012 at 11:20 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

od_high (10-14-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    That first one is perfect merci beaucoup!

Parry created some great chat bubbles for Jaku. They are in the repo at http://www.dropbox.com/sh/2aoxshu6mpjkp2q/F_-8OoPywb

The modified bundle I just uploaded now also includes biteSMS "recent" conversations in the same bubbles, but it is the copy straight off my phone and won't include Whattsapp since I don't use that.

If you just use stock Apple messaging and/or biteSMS the zip I added will have everything you need. If you use Whattsapp, grab the original zip Parry uploaded.

(note I am not at all claiming ANY credit for this work. I've just added and renamed a few of Parry's images to expand on his/hers theme here and there)
    Thanks alot for the quick replies, i thought i was missing something , another quick question is there a place where i can find all the icons that are being created ? TIA .

This is the place : jakurepo.com

Welcome to Jaku !

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (10-17-2012), od_high (10-15-2012)

Thanks

awesome thanks alot alfroggy =D

Lol @ me , another quick question when I'm saving the icons from the website do i click the " 114 x 114 " or " 118 x 120 " thanks .
    Last edited by od_high; 10-15-2012 at 12:17 AM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to od_high For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-15-2012)

Page 782 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772780781782783784 792 832 882 1282 ... LastLast