Page 775 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765773774775776777 785 825 875 1275 ... LastLast
Results 15,481 to 15,500 of 30039

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    I'm not sure what the ownership & group is on Jaku by default but all of my .theme folders have owner as root and group as admin, with hierarchy applied to folders inside.
    The default WB themes that installed with the update have root & wheel.
    Permissions are as lé Ribbit said.

Things to check-
    Did Jaku come from the ZodTTD & MacCiti repo?
    Has Jaku ever been removed from the device and then added back on to the device?
    Is there anything sitting above Jaku Core in WB that might have an com.apple.mobileicons.framework bundle taking priority over the one in Jaku?
    Are the .png files you are using to replace system/default/Cydia app icons 118x120 pixels?
    Are the .png files you are using to replace user/App Store app icons 114x114 pixels?
    ok, tried everything diffrent png sizes, setting permissions, putting core on top in winter board, when i try to change, phone, appstore etc.. i get either the stock ios icon or the white icon with a sad face on it.. its odd because this is the only theme that will not let me change the icons???

2. The Following User Says Thank You to downtrodn For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-23-2012)

Jaku works with some simlinks... Perhaps are you breaking those when replacing original Jaku icons with those of your choice WITHIN Jaku Core.theme
    Did you try :-
    • putting your selected icons in your OWN folder you've created and named, for instance, Jakustom.theme, into which you out a ‘Bundles’ folder with all the app bundle identifier folders with the different icons inside, dragging it all the way up in WinterBoard and doing the respring IN WinterBoard ?
    • reinstalling Jaku in Cydia and re-enabling it in WinterBoard before respringing (still from WITHIN the tweak) ?
    Troubleshooting will bring us to a solution
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Ill give that a go to see if that works

5. The Following User Says Thank You to downtrodn For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-23-2012)

Ok, no prob.
    When you said it was only Jaku not allowing you to apply custom changes I had a tiny flash.
    Yeah, let us know

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Ok, no prob.
    When you said it was only Jaku not allowing you to apply custom changes I had a tiny flash.
    Yeah, let us know
    so far, no luck, created a theme folder for icons, place the app store bundle with the icon in the fold and got a white icon with a question mark on it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to downtrodn For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-24-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by downtrodn View Post
    so far, no luck, created a theme folder for icons, place the app store bundle with the icon in the fold and got a white icon with a question mark on it.
    I understand you are moving the AppStore bundle from Jaku Core to the new theme you did, am I right ?
    Do you do resprings in WinterBoard ?
    I reckon you must be, but we never know, my insisting did not make you reply on that particular point
    If you've got Springtomize2, reloading the settings on the tip right corner effectively clears icon caches.
    You said you're on a 4s, right ?
    Hey, show us the icons you want to replace and I can zip up the theme add-on and link it by PM.

Sorry for that, i reloaded settings via springtomize also
    Iphone 4s, respring via winterboard or SBSettings. ill zip them up and link them here thanks
    Last edited by downtrodn; 09-23-2012 at 03:08 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to downtrodn For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-24-2012)

Thanks

Quick question is there a link or a site that has all the icons that are being made ? I've flip through pages and found some I've like to replace some of the icons it come's with but i need more variety TIA .

Quote Originally Posted by od_high View Post
    Quick question is there a link or a site that has all the icons that are being made ? I've flip through pages and found some I've like to replace some of the icons it come's with but i need more variety TIA .
    jakurepo.com by Bryan. Def worth checking out.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-24-2012), bjbinc (09-23-2012), od_high (09-23-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    jakurepo.com by Bryan. Def worth checking out.
    Thanks alot bro

16. The Following User Says Thank You to od_high For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-24-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    I wonder what will has in store for an icon for passbook and would he be updating the maps icon?
    Well he is planning something for all that upgrade stuff I believe

his
    tweet

Last edited by Alfroggy; 09-24-2012 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Link to tweet added

Quote Originally Posted by downtrodn View Post
    Sorry for that, i reloaded settings via springtomize also
    Iphone 4s, respring via winterboard or SBSettings. ill zip them up and link them here thanks
    Please empty your PM inbox.
    So the issues were broken simlinks, and icons named the SummerBoard way, in Bundle folders.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 09-24-2012 at 08:48 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Matatoto's Avatar
    Thanks

First of all. Dont hate on apple. If apple didnt invent anything or have there own parts.. Then why cant other make a good phone. Samsuck had everything but couldnt come up with good phones. I had a bunch of their phone before iphone and they all suck. Well they were ok cause the iphone didnt exist. Until someone else make me switch phone and impress me... Ipnone is king!

Quote Originally Posted by Matatoto View Post
    First of all. Dont hate on apple. If apple didnt invent anything or have there own parts.. Then why cant other make a good phone. Samsuck had everything but couldnt come up with good phones. I had a bunch of their phone before iphone and they all suck. Well they were ok cause the iphone didnt exist. Until someone else make me switch phone and impress me... Ipnone is king!
    Ummm ok?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-25-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thanks so much

23. The Following User Says Thank You to hdoegbp For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-25-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    So the issues were broken simlinks, and icons named the SummerBoard way, in Bundle folders.
    I figured the first two points on my list from the other day were much more likely to be the culprits than the last two.
    As for bundling icons with Summerboard names well that would have been avoided by taking a quick look at the rest of the theme. Or at least the naming convention of the icons being replaced.
    But hey that's just my 301 cents

25. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-25-2012)

Yeah, well I believe habits tend to stay. Those dating back to good ole SummerBoard age among which.

Quote Originally Posted by chete52 View Post
    please this icon converting jaku style?
    Attachment 612727
    I don't think you'll like this, but at least I've done quite a few thinks for the first time. The brushed steel texture for instance.

Alright guys. I sold my 4s as a joke and I'll be getting the iPhone 5 tonight. I'll miss jaku but I will be back

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-25-2012)

Jaku will be full of surprises at your return I guess
    Hope you won't be deceived. Enjoy lightness, lightning speed, and extend that thumb

Page 775 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765773774775776777 785 825 875 1275 ... LastLast