Page 772 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762770771772773774 782 822 872 1272 ... LastLast
Results 15,421 to 15,440 of 30321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default ********** Icon
    [IMG]http://scottyzen.com/Images/Full/**********.png[/IMG]

********** Icon

Download
    Last edited by scottyzen; 09-19-2012 at 09:18 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scottyzen For This Useful Post:

Iphone ie (09-20-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Dang it! Now I'll have to wait to update to iOS 6 so I can use this.

Perhaps I misread the tweet but I assume we will get the Jaku update before we get a jailbreak for iOS6..?

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post

Perhaps I misread the tweet but I assume we will get the Jaku update before we get a jailbreak for iOS6..?
    ...Or you misread Anonymous' tone #SarcasmAtThatiOS6stuff
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (09-19-2012)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-20-2012)

La vie est dure

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (09-20-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    La vie est dure
    Ca parle le frenchy mtn ici :P ?!

A quickie, because I'd need more time to get back on tracks.

Google Goggles

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-20-2012), Anonymous (09-20-2012), Mangoosta (09-20-2012)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-20-2012)

Thanks for the info and the icons. I delete apps from my iPhone often to free space for new apps and they're mainly games. I even have three update notifications on the AppStore icon which I can't remove due to lack of room. I'll perhaps buy Rayman when my big girl comes on vacation. She plays a lot on iPhone an I try to please her.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

My switcher. I've had this problem before and fixed it but I forgot what happened.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1348166605.842027.jpg  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the info and the icons. I delete apps from my iPhone often to free space for new apps and they're mainly games. I even have three update notifications on the AppStore icon which I can't remove due to lack of room. I'll perhaps buy Rayman when my big girl comes on vacation. She plays a lot on iPhone an I try to please her.
    You're welcome. Hope she has fun with it

I know what you mean about the space issues. I've recently culled heaps of apps I don't use (even a few of Silas' apps) because I ran into the same issue with App updates. I also tend to fill my phone up with videos of the kid and 1080p downloads from ProTube, so I just have to remember to transfer those to my PC each day or two

Can somebody resize this for zeppelin plz? TIA

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/7829/imagepro.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1348171867.471692.jpg  
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Thanks

ProTube icon:

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jadaki For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-21-2012)

Anybody know an app I can download sink can download some of the files in the jaku Dropbox, as always any help is always much appreciated.

Hello everyone, long story short, had a few iphones then went to android for a while, now im back and am trying to set up some Jaku icons, unfortunately when i try to change some icons and respring i get a frowny face where the icon is, anything special i need to do to fix this? Id like to make some custom icons but i cant get past this slight issue. Thanks! The iphone format has changed since ive been away

25. The Following User Says Thank You to downtrodn For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-21-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by downtrodn View Post
    Hello everyone, long story short, had a few iphones then went to android for a while, now im back and am trying to set up some Jaku icons, unfortunately when i try to change some icons and respring i get a frowny face where the icon is, anything special i need to do to fix this? Id like to make some custom icons but i cant get past this slight issue. Thanks! The iphone format has changed since ive been away
    Do you use WinterBoard ? It sounds like caches not being cleared...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdegs15 View Post
    Anybody know an app I can download sink can download some of the files in the jaku Dropbox, as always any help is always much appreciated.
    Hmm. Are you trying to download from Jaku Goodness Dropbox on your phone, is it what you tries to say ?

My first page so far :

The layout is thus before my springboard undergoes some fidgeting with widgets.

2nd page :

3rd page :

Social folder :

The volume HUD so far :

Shown blank as I'm unhappy with the gradient. The image needs to be moved up a wee as the system HUD (rounded square darkening) shows. Weird iOS image centering again.

I'm working on making a leather texture from scratch, and will try filling out a request from the repo. I *cannot* stay on-focus.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 09-21-2012 at 03:11 AM.

Do you use WinterBoard ? It sounds like caches not being cleared...

Hmm. Are you trying to download from Jaku Goodness Dropbox on your phone, is it what you tries to say ?
    I use winterboard, I DL the icons via the repo to my computer then SSH them via cyber duck. It only happens when I try to replace system icons like AppStore and such.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to downtrodn For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-21-2012)

Ok, and do you put them in a theme which you drag on top of Jaku Core in WinterBoard before respringing IN WinterBoard I believe.

The theme should be placed under /var/stash/Themes.XXXX

Do you use the Bundles method ? Themes' architecture should be thus :
    ThemeFolder.theme
    >Bundles
    >>com.apple.AppStore
    >>>[email protected]

What are the theme's permissions set to ? They should be Read, Write and Execute for User, Group and World ownerships. Owner attribute should be given to mobile, and Group to mobile too.

Ok, and do you put them in a theme which you drag on top of Jaku Core in WinterBoard before respringing IN WinterBoard I believe.

The theme should be placed under /var/stash/Themes.XXXX

Do you use the Bundles method ? Themes' architecture should be thus :
    ThemeFolder.theme
    >Bundles
    >>com.apple.AppStore
    >>>[email protected]

What are the theme's permissions set to ? They should be Read, Write and Execute for User, Group and World ownerships. Owner attribute should be given to mobile, and Group to mobile too.
    Correct, I use the bundle method. Possibly it could be the permissions.
    I can get all other icons theme except for the system app so quite possibly it could be setting the right permissions I'll give it a try and let you know thanks for the replies.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to downtrodn For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-21-2012)

Page 772 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762770771772773774 782 822 872 1272 ... LastLast