Page 771 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761769770771772773 781 821 871 1271 ... LastLast
Results 15,401 to 15,420 of 30039

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post

A work in progress for the volume HUD. I won't release it as it uses William Szilveszter's images.
    I will quit using the brushed metal icon and remove the protruding grey overlay on the white squares, it has too much of a busy look.
    Edit 1 : without the bottom bar

Bottt one looks much better.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-18-2012)

Yep, I agree. I'll tweak it a bit more in that direction.

Edit : there, done. Opinions ?
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 09-18-2012 at 11:58 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,158 Times in 668 Posts

I like the middle 1

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Iphone ie For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-18-2012)

No wonder, it's got more of Jaku in it : Lok's icon :P

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Brand new to iPhone and jaku , could somebody point me in the right direction on tweaking lock screen and home screen setups and things of that nature

Welcome to Jaku, the iPhone, and Modmyi forums :P
    What would you like to know ? And what would you like to tweak ?
    You could start with showing us a screenshot of your beginning with Jaku, it'd hint us as to what to tell you.
    iOS imposes many limits which the jailbreak tries to bypass, and there are many Cydia tweaks dealing with them.
    If by tweaking you mean theming, you might want to access your file directories by some means. My preferred method is iFile, a paid Cydia app which is the key to many secrets, and the best way to learn how to theme things. SSH clients suffice many users though, and are free. On Mac you have CyberDuck which comes up often and on Windows it is another one I can't remember right now (and I feel stupid not to). Google could tell.

Do you have FolderIcons ? It's a tweak you can install for free from Cydia, allowing to tell your folders apart from one another at a glance by theming each individually. Way nicer than looking at the label beneath or the minimized app icons on the system folders.
    You also can put more than the 12 app-limit per folder with FolderEnhancer (paid too, and not compatible with iOS 6 yet, so you might want to wait a bit for the Dev to update it before buying it... Your choice) does that, and more. Infinifolders deals with app limit too, as Springtomize2 does, together with many more features, not just folder-related. It is a great addition to WinterBoard, especially as a beginning tweaker/themer. The downside is that this last tweak is a it of a RAM eater.
    I bought those three tweaks, which iPhone are you on ?
    You can make multitasking management better easily, too.
    You also can play with animations all over your device, which may give a nice feel to using it, although its easy going too far in tuning it, but I trust your taste, given you bought Jaku to begin with.
    Hints.
    We are glad to help, tell us more ;P

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (09-18-2012)

Wow , that was the most detailed response I've ever received from any forum ( droid or iPhone ) my hats off to you for that , I'm using an iPhone 4 version 5.1.1 , I really just interested in changing the status bar and lock screen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1347999361.462525.jpg  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bdegs15 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-18-2012)

That HUD is looking good Al. Mine just has a Beats logo (in my iPod/Jukebox theme) or an Electric logo alt.
    And geez you're a helpful sonofabitch aren't ya!
    Bdegs15 should check out the Dropbox and the repo too.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-18-2012)

Lol ! Ok.
    The status bar is in the UIImages folder of your theme.
    The first thing is to make yourself a folder which you name, say, Jakustom.theme, you drop your another folder in it named UIImages and put an image of your choice (40x20px) which you name [email protected]. You'll need another two same size images for the [email protected] and [email protected] images which go in the same folder.
    The status bar items have complicated names, and need versions for all three states of the status bar mentioned above.
    radioBirdman put together a nice status bar theme shared with the community in the Jaku Goodness Dropbox.
    bjbinc has two variations of a very nice status bar theme originally by MontyDesi, look for 'Signal Dots [HD]' and 'Signal Dots [HD Grey]' in Cydia, they're free.
    You can check how they're built so as to theme your status bar the way you want.
    What do you want changed with your LS ?

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    That HUD is looking good Al. Mine just has a Beats logo (in my iPod/Jukebox theme) or an Electric logo alt.
    Thanks. I'll edit it a bit more. I'll give it back its translucency which I removed because I needed opacity around the underlying white square dots of the volume level for them to match my page dots. I'll give it a gradient transparency.
    Very good idea regarding the Beats logo, I'll check your iPod theme once more. Thanks.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 09-18-2012 at 02:49 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Haha once again you amaze me with your response , for the lock screen just something different rather than the same basic slide bar

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bdegs15 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-18-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Bdegs15 View Post
    Haha once again you amaze me with your response , for the lock screen just something different rather than the same basic slide bar
    Do you want an android lock pattern instead or just a different slider ?
    There is a rounded knob and assorted rounded well lock image in the Dropbox.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Just a different slider

Dropbox
    Go and see
    Edit : this Lockscreen was spotted by Jimbohurt :
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 09-18-2012 at 03:46 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

A work in progress for the volume HUD. I won't release it as it uses William Szilveszter's images.
    I will quit using the brushed metal icon and remove the protruding grey overlay on the white squares, it has too much of a busy look.
    Edit 1 : without the bottom bar

Edit 2 : without Lokheed's brushed metal icon
    Sexy, Monsieur Ribbit.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-18-2012)

Thank you Anon
    May I know which one is, for you ?

Thank you Anon
    May I know which one is, for you ?
    I thought he was talking about you.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-18-2012)

I thought he was talking about you.
    Did he hack my Facebook ? I don't wear thongs anymore ! ! !

I don't wear thongs anymore ! ! !

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-18-2012), radioBirdman (09-18-2012)

Thanks. I'll edit it a bit more. I'll give it back its translucency which I removed because I needed opacity around the underlying white square dots of the volume level for them to match my page dots. I'll give it a gradient transparency.
    Very good idea regarding the Beats logo, I'll check your iPod theme once more. Thanks.
    I'm keen to see this.
    I just updated my iPod theme with a few images for playing videos. I noticed when I bought Edgy (for UI not icons) that videos/ProTube etc were using images I hadn't themed, until now.
    It's not perfect but it looks alright IMHO

Also....

https://twitter.com/ck5um/statuses/248243117441036288
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 09-19-2012 at 04:59 PM.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-19-2012), Anonymous (09-19-2012)

Dang it! Now I'll have to wait to update to iOS 6 so I can use this.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-21-2012)

Page 771 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761769770771772773 781 821 871 1271 ... LastLast