Page 769 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759767768769770771 779 819 869 1269 ... LastLast
Results 15,361 to 15,380 of 30320

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

iGeriya went from being missed on the boards to public enemy #1 over night

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybachMusic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-14-2012)

Samsung, in my personal opinion, make kickarse televisions, so I buy them. Yamaha make the best amps (AV Receivers to some) that I can afford, so I buy those too. Kraft makes my favourite peanut butter. Sorbent toilet paper is nice and soft on my bum, Coopers brew their beer naturally in the bottle and Apple makes my preferred mobile phone/mp3 player.
    So I'm a sheep to all of these brands then?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-14-2012)

You are.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (09-14-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Samsung, in my personal opinion, make kickarse televisions, so I buy them. Yamaha make the best amps (AV Receivers to some) that I can afford, so I buy those too. Kraft makes my favourite peanut butter. Sorbent toilet paper is nice and soft on my bum, Coopers brew their beer naturally in the bottle and Apple makes my preferred mobile phone/mp3 player.
    So I'm a sheep to all of these brands then?
    Lmao

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-14-2012), radioBirdman (09-14-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    Good grief. I buy Apple because they're products WORK! End of story. You might call it "brand loyalty" from a marketer's point of view (my point of view with a degree in advertising). I get the animosity towards large companies and the way many of them manipulate people into buying garbage, and if Apple actually produced garbage I would agree with iWhine, however, they do not. Someone has been spending way too much time on Reddit.
    So his bravery is showing!

Quote Originally Posted by radiobirdman View Post
    samsung, in my personal opinion, make kickarse televisions, so i buy them. Yamaha make the best amps (av receivers to some) that i can afford, so i buy those too. Kraft makes my favourite peanut butter. Sorbent toilet paper is nice and soft on my bum, coopers brew their beer naturally in the bottle and apple makes my preferred mobile phone/mp3 player.
    So i'm a sheep to all of these brands then?
    JIF MAKES THE BEST PEANUT BUTTER OF ALL TIME! HOW DARE YOU HAVE AN IDEA THAT CONTRADICTS MY OWN. YOU ARE NOW A SHEEP IN MY BOOK. /capslock
    Last edited by Anonymous; 09-14-2012 at 06:23 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Axl Full Boost
    com.spinvector.axl
    [email protected]
    -axl-full-boost.png

McPixel
    gd.sos.mcpixel
    [email protected]
    -mcpixel-1.png-mcpixel-2.png

Crystal Caliburn 2
    com.littlewingpinball.CrystalCaliburn2
    [email protected]
    -crystal-caliburn.png

Three Hero
    com.highmind.fifty
    [email protected]
    -three-hero.png

Panties
    Because panties
    -panties.png

You may now resume your arguing

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Groinchurn For This Useful Post:

i have owned every iPhone since day 1 and since purchasing the first one i have never spent money outta my pocket for the newest one as the old model pays for it and still make a little bit of profit for accessories after you sell it.....honestly i have never seen a brand/product that holds its value $$$ as well as apple does...

just my view on things
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    i have owned every iPhone since day 1 and since purchasing the first one i have never spent money outta my pocket for the newest one as the old model pays for it and still make a little bit of profit for accessories after you sell it.....honestly i have never seen a brand/product that holds its value $$$ as well as apple does...

just my view on things
    +1 true that

Just felt like showing my screen: Current setup

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DreadHeadSk8ter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-15-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post

Are you aware that your app store icon is meant for the (android) google play store?

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Are you aware that your app store icon is meant for the (android) google play store?
    ummm.... why yes

Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post

Wallpaper please

Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    Wallpaper please
    its on the wallpaper repo iPhone Wallpapers: Archive

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DreadHeadSk8ter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-15-2012)

Working on manually theming my iPod first. So far I have almost everything done. Not planning to theme the New YouTube app because I'm going to be removing it soon. Just letting it sit there as a place holder. Also going to be removing the labels for icons on the dock and the icons outside of folders.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png  

23. The Following User Says Thank You to DDjusD For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-15-2012)

How do you plan to remove the icon labels while theming ‘manually’ ? It's something WinterBoard does take care of in the plist of the theme.
    Will you use a separate tweak for that purpose ?

Using a tweak would defeat the purpose of theming manual somewhat yeah? Though I have no idea how to do it without a tweak.
    I have no way near enough time on my hands to try and theme manually. Freaken phone already consumes enough of my free time...

Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Using a tweak would defeat the purpose of theming manual somewhat yeah? Though I have no idea how to do it without a tweak.
    I have no way near enough time on my hands to try and theme manually. Freaken phone already consumes enough of my free time...
    There are tweaks that are very small to remove icon labels, but I have done this myself and it was too time consuming I even replaced uiimages by recompiling .artwork files, so I was completely jakuafied with no winterboard
    Personally I never noticed a difference in performance

Quote Originally Posted by jayjOka View Post
    There are tweaks that are very small to remove icon labels, but I have done this myself and it was too time consuming I even replaced uiimages by recompiling .artwork files, so I was completely jakuafied with no winterboard
    Personally I never noticed a difference in performance
    Yeah I just remove the 16 icon labels on my phone's springboard by re-labelling them to blank with Icon Renamer. I use it for a few others in my folders that have stupid/duplicate names too.
    As for performance I just close my inactive apps with KillBackground and free the memory with a tiny little memory tweak, so I'm plenty happy with Winterboard
    The idea of theming manually does interest me (as a project more so than to improve performance), but I'm not planning on trying it anytime soon.

Yeah, I plan on doing it too. As a sort of initiation rite into hardcore themeing :P
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Made myself an icon for ArtStudio :

Anyone interested in downloading it has to click on the screen shot.
    I haven't managed to upload to the repo, a pop-up says it's not a valid icon. Hey Bryan, does it check for quality now :P ?

Here's how I tried myself at a quick wood texture. Unedited video, a bit compressed too, boring.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 09-15-2012 at 02:19 PM. Reason: added the making-of

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

irespectfemales (01-13-2013), radioBirdman (09-15-2012)

Page 769 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759767768769770771 779 819 869 1269 ... LastLast