Page 768 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758766767768769770 778 818 868 1268 ... LastLast
Results 15,341 to 15,360 of 30248

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Because they make you think it this way, just like most apple users believe Apple did invent something in the world. Apple did not invent a single material thing in its history. Everything is taken from elsewhere, great minds etc ... Myself, I turned my back to Apple because their alienation is simply crazy. Most Apple composants are manufactured by other companies, but ALL, absolutely EVERY great composant that makes the iPad, iPhone or Macs are thought, invented, engineered, manufactured and patented elsewhere. And the Apple doctrine is to make someone who's more innovative to make him produce his awesomely innovative stuff for Apple so Apple can display some awesome features while fooling everybody by making them believe that Apple truely invent, engineered and manufactured those features.
    Apple owes absolutely everything from his rivals ... and Apple does attack in justice those companies who LITTERALY made apple pieces by pieces (from ideas to hardware). My family works in European, Asians and US patents for decades now, especially my father who's also a High Tech freak (Ultra Geek) and is still working at the EPO (European patent office). I did all my interships in those Patents industries so I surely know what I'm talking about (that's why I'm so harsh when it comes to credits also ). And what I know is the complete ignorance from the US of the PRIOR A, which makes Apple win in court when they actually lose everywhere else in the world, because in other places they actually know what's a Prior A and can't deny Apple just didn't even invent, engineered or even manufactured most of its composants or products.

Apple got me litteraly sick when they attacked Samsung in late Augustus. I turned my back for a never come back. And Apple is one day going to fall down like hell ... not this year, not the following year, bt the year after that, Apple will have the entire world's high tech manufacturers and engineers against them, and Apple can't do a single iPhone or iPad without Samsung manufacturing the RAM chips, the Retina screens, the memory chips ... sony's camera retina ... I mean ... what did Apple do ? Nothing.
    That's why HTC and Samsung together against Apple makes me smile and makes me feel better ... the devilish apple company is finally takin' some ! And the GooPhone was such a beautiful trick from Taiwan, they actually did to apple what Apple does to everybody else .... See, Apple Fanboys are counted by millions, still they are an infinite part of this planet. And the farther you live from the USA, the less fanboys you have. And the less fanboys you have around you, the less ******** you listen to. The less ******** you listen to, the more objective are your opinion. Not many people I know (and I live all around the world) are actually tricked by Apple's mezmerizing doctrine. The company's world is a pure illusion that will get hit one day, and the Empire will fall to the ground in a minute. I'm just disappointed, since the very beginning to know that William Szilveszter is also one of those people who got tricked by Steve Jobs, Aka Apple's doctrine. If only he knew how much patent Apple stole to everybody. If Sony wakes up one day and decided to attack Apple, Apple will be dismantled in a minute. Of course Apple cares a lot about their business relationship with Sony ...

So .. I will probably be hated from now on, kicked out from the forum, perhaps from Jaku if William got offended or whatever, but the truth (and I only talked about a few lines of the book) had to be told ... can't hold it within me forever. Besides, I HIGHLY doubt that these days people still think that Steve Job or Apple invented a single thing in the iPod, iPhone or iPad ... all are stolen ideas, from the design (not the iPhone of these days though), the intern chips ... after they actually killed these ideas from their thinkers, or just manipulated those great engineers. I understand why some people who litteraly created SIRI simply quits the company now that Apple bought it.

Last not but not least, iPhones and iPad were the greatest of its genre on the planet ... and what's amazing is that even after all they owe and all they stole, they are still going backward ... Samsung, Asus and Sony are simply doing some incredibly amazing stuff that are actually TRUE innovation and Apple is not following ... nothing stolen or taken from another company (well they do trade, like Samsung uses Sony for theyr camera retina, but they don't "eat" the company to further publicly announce "we invented and manufactured the greatest product ever ... which actually was invented and made by those guys, but we bought them so it's more "them" than us, but we won't say it cause we got you'all in our doctrine and you must continue to blindly believe our **** like it's the St Graal"

Btw, here are two new icons for the Google Play store. Why ? Because People can still buy Jaku from Cydia store ... as i did. So I allow myself Jaku on my Android device(s ... soon to be more).

Google Play Store. Remake of the Slice App icon I made earlier. Yeah not much of innovation here hehe ...

Altough, I would sincerly understand if you all do not accept Android icons for Jaku Theme.
    -Sent from my iPhone

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-14-2012), radioBirdman (09-14-2012)

Because they make you think it this way, just like most apple users believe Apple did invent something in the world. Apple did not invent a single material thing in its history. Everything is taken from elsewhere, great minds etc ... Myself, I turned my back to Apple because their alienation is simply crazy. Most Apple composants are manufactured by other companies, but ALL, absolutely EVERY great composant that makes the iPad, iPhone or Macs are thought, invented, engineered, manufactured and patented elsewhere. And the Apple doctrine is to make someone who's more innovative to make him produce his awesomely innovative stuff for Apple so Apple can display some awesome features while fooling everybody by making them believe that Apple truely invent, engineered and manufactured those features.
    Apple owes absolutely everything from his rivals ... and Apple does attack in justice those companies who LITTERALY made apple pieces by pieces (from ideas to hardware). My family works in European, Asians and US patents for decades now, especially my father who's also a High Tech freak (Ultra Geek) and is still working at the EPO (European patent office). I did all my interships in those Patents industries so I surely know what I'm talking about (that's why I'm so harsh when it comes to credits also ). And what I know is the complete ignorance from the US of the PRIOR A, which makes Apple win in court when they actually lose everywhere else in the world, because in other places they actually know what's a Prior A and can't deny Apple just didn't even invent, engineered or even manufactured most of its composants or products.

Apple got me litteraly sick when they attacked Samsung in late Augustus. I turned my back for a never come back. And Apple is one day going to fall down like hell ... not this year, not the following year, bt the year after that, Apple will have the entire world's high tech manufacturers and engineers against them, and Apple can't do a single iPhone or iPad without Samsung manufacturing the RAM chips, the Retina screens, the memory chips ... sony's camera retina ... I mean ... what did Apple do ? Nothing.
    That's why HTC and Samsung together against Apple makes me smile and makes me feel better ... the devilish apple company is finally takin' some ! And the GooPhone was such a beautiful trick from Taiwan, they actually did to apple what Apple does to everybody else .... See, Apple Fanboys are counted by millions, still they are an infinite part of this planet. And the farther you live from the USA, the less fanboys you have. And the less fanboys you have around you, the less ******** you listen to. The less ******** you listen to, the more objective are your opinion. Not many people I know (and I live all around the world) are actually tricked by Apple's mezmerizing doctrine. The company's world is a pure illusion that will get hit one day, and the Empire will fall to the ground in a minute. I'm just disappointed, since the very beginning to know that William Szilveszter is also one of those people who got tricked by Steve Jobs, Aka Apple's doctrine. If only he knew how much patent Apple stole to everybody. If Sony wakes up one day and decided to attack Apple, Apple will be dismantled in a minute. Of course Apple cares a lot about their business relationship with Sony ...

So .. I will probably be hated from now on, kicked out from the forum, perhaps from Jaku if William got offended or whatever, but the truth (and I only talked about a few lines of the book) had to be told ... can't hold it within me forever. Besides, I HIGHLY doubt that these days people still think that Steve Job or Apple invented a single thing in the iPod, iPhone or iPad ... all are stolen ideas, from the design (not the iPhone of these days though), the intern chips ... after they actually killed these ideas from their thinkers, or just manipulated those great engineers. I understand why some people who litteraly created SIRI simply quits the company now that Apple bought it.

Last not but not least, iPhones and iPad were the greatest of its genre on the planet ... and what's amazing is that even after all they owe and all they stole, they are still going backward ... Samsung, Asus and Sony are simply doing some incredibly amazing stuff that are actually TRUE innovation and Apple is not following ... nothing stolen or taken from another company (well they do trade, like Samsung uses Sony for theyr camera retina, but they don't "eat" the company to further publicly announce "we invented and manufactured the greatest product ever ... which actually was invented and made by those guys, but we bought them so it's more "them" than us, but we won't say it cause we got you'all in our doctrine and you must continue to blindly believe our **** like it's the St Graal"

Btw, here are two new icons for the Google Play store. Why ? Because People can still buy Jaku from Cydia store ... as i did. So I allow myself Jaku on my Android device(s ... soon to be more).

Google Play Store. Remake of the Slice App icon I made earlier. Yeah not much of innovation here hehe ...

Altough, I would sincerly understand if you all do not accept Android icons for Jaku Theme.

PS : I truely feel like displaying what I know here will get me some giantic issues ... but I'm not the kind of person who shuts the hell up in front of those million sheeps who are hypnotized by Apple's white fake purity.
    Did not read this post

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (09-14-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Did not read this post
    I skimmed it.

It's like a teal deer on her period.

I know this is off topic, but need some help from the community

June is planning on releasing 3D if the thread gets 40 thanks. So please head on over to that thread & go thank it! Spread the work & thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    It's like a teal deer on her period.
    ANd you obviously know what that looks like?

PS : I truely feel like displaying what I know here will get me some giantic issues ... but I'm not the kind of person who shuts the hell up in front of those million sheeps who are hypnotized by Apple's white fake purity.
    I have a headache.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bodhi1976 For This Useful Post:

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

I bet you have a headache ... that's how giant companies around the world lead you like a bunch of sheeps ... it is known and what's actually amazing is that most people who actually say that (that you are sheeps led by giants) are the first one to be fooled.

Actually if you're running into the Apple mania it's not my problem ... I tried to warn you at least. I mean, you pay twice the price for a machine for which every composants are made by other manufacturers who build computers just as powerful and stable as Apple but most of the time, just better, for HALF the price, but they are also way ... so much ... I mean is it impossible for Apple to build a machine that will straight up to what PC manufacturers can make ? .... Steve Jobs just make you buy stuffs that are COMPLETELY irrelevant and useless and you buy it the first day of its release ... The genius of Steve Jobs is his marketing talent. Everytime they announce a "new revolution" it's an idea, product that was invented and engineered by someonelse completely apart from Apple, that is worth half the price they sell it and make you think it's a genuine revolution ... you'll still be apart of those who claim that Apple is "an innovation", because you're an Apple-Fanboy, this actual mental illness that make those young people throw their money by the window that has a APPLE logo and still have countless arguments to make you believe that they didn't throw their money by the window ! NO ! He just bought ... iAir perhaps ? The new REVOLUTIONARY AIR ! Thinner, faster, cleaner B). Jesus christ ... why do I bother talking about that on an Apple based forum xD !? Silly me ...
    Last edited by iGeriya; 09-13-2012 at 08:35 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

Iphone ie (09-14-2012)

no one lays down the law like iGeriya does...

Q: are you now an android user iGeriya?

I bet you have a headache ... that's how giant companies around the world lead you like a bunch of sheeps ... it is known and what's actually amazing is that most people who actually say that (that you are sheeps led by giants) are the first one to be fooled.

Actually if you're running into the Apple mania it's not my problem ... I tried to warn you at least. I mean, you pay twice the price for a machine for which every composants are made by other manufacturers who build computers just as powerful and stable as Apple but most of the time, just better, for HALF the price, but they are also way ... so much ... I mean is it impossible for Apple to build a machine that will straight up to what PC manufacturers can make ? .... Steve Jobs just make you buy stuffs that are COMPLETELY irrelevant and useless and you buy it the first day of its release ... The genius of Steve Jobs is his marketing talent. Everytime they announce a "new revolution" it's an idea, product that was invented and engineered by someonelse completely apart from Apple, that is worth half the price they sell it and make you think it's a genuine revolution ... you'll still be apart of those who claim that Apple is "an innovation", because you're an Apple-Fanboy, this actual mental illness that make those young people throw their money by the window that has a APPLE logo and still have countless arguments to make you believe that they didn't throw their money by the window ! NO ! He just bought ... iAir perhaps ? The new REVOLUTIONARY AIR ! Thinner, faster, cleaner B). Jesus christ ... why do I bother talking about that on an Apple based forum xD !? Silly me ...
    Based on your comments... When does the narwhal bacon?

Also, what if I just like Apple products?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 09-13-2012 at 09:11 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (09-13-2012)

Somebody ask for this icon is on page 730.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1347588523.317793.jpg  
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

I didn't read most of that, but I don't give a damn who made the chips, camera, etc or apple's "purity". I like the way the iphone looks. I like how responsive the touch screen is. I like the os (granted, if no jailbreak were available...I would go to android in a hot second) I buy what I like. I'm not a sheep. Don't come in here with your BS, cry-baby attitude and start more drama. You should have just posted the icons.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-14-2012), radioBirdman (09-13-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post

I didn't read most of that, but I don't give a damn who made the chips, camera, etc or apple's "purity". I like the way the iphone looks. I like how responsive the touch screen is. I like the os (granted, if no jailbreak were available...I would go to android in a hot second) I buy what I like. I'm not a sheep. Don't come in here with your BS, cry-baby attitude and start more drama. You should have just posted the icons.
    So you are likin' the 5?

^ Honestly...I haven't even looked or read about it yet. I'm not in the market for a new phone at the moment. When I am...I'll certainly take a look

I totally agree with bj. We're not sheep. We like to own reliable products. I've tried android and it just wasn't for me. I love the user friendly interface. I like the sleek look of the iPhone. I love the battery life too. So f you don't like apple then thats your opinion just like I don't like android. We're all equal

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-14-2012), bjbinc (09-13-2012), radioBirdman (09-14-2012)

^ Honestly...I haven't even looked or read about it yet. I'm not in the market for a new phone at the moment. When I am...I'll certainly take a look
    You have good self control lol. First thing I did when I had internet access that day was head over to the Apple website.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (09-13-2012)

lol...I don't get too excited over stuff I can't afford. Got more important stuff to spend my $200 on...like groceries lol

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-14-2012), Anonymous (09-13-2012), Iphone ie (09-14-2012)

lol...I don't get too excited over stuff I can't afford. Got more important stuff to spend my $200 on...like groceries lol
    I'm the same way. But I do the eBay instant sale thing. I send my phone off and they give me what I paid for the phone. And I use that money to pay off the new phone. So only thing is lose is a phone for a couple days. But prolly what I'd do this time is order the phone I want. Get it in the mail and then send my phone off and hope I get close to what I paid for the old one.

Harsh words against Apple. Also, they invented the "super" phone that changed the industry forever. But they have others. Regardless, they are the best. Their quality, in all respects, towers over others.

But at the end of the day, they make gadgets. No conspiracies really. Buy them if you like them. Don't if you don't.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-14-2012), radioBirdman (09-14-2012)

Good grief. I buy Apple because they're products WORK! End of story. You might call it "brand loyalty" from a marketer's point of view (my point of view with a degree in advertising). I get the animosity towards large companies and the way many of them manipulate people into buying garbage, and if Apple actually produced garbage I would agree with iWhine, however, they do not. Someone has been spending way too much time on Reddit.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-14-2012)

Also Steve Jobs (RIP) is deceased. So he's not <i>getting</i> us to buy anything anymore.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

Page 768 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758766767768769770 778 818 868 1268 ... LastLast