Page 767 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757765766767768769 777 817 867 1267 ... LastLast
Results 15,321 to 15,340 of 30257

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    The thing is the iPod touch doesn't need an A6. That's what there thinking. Would you put a v12 motor in a Honda?
    Which Honda ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

krooked1337 (09-13-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Which Honda ?
    On any Honda lol love to see a v12 on any honda Lmao... Won't fit anyways lol
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Which Honda ?
    Lmao. Well played sir.…well played

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-13-2012)

Thanks

I can't wait to get the iPhone 5, not sure I'm too happy about the headphone jack but definitely something I can get used to.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    I can't wait to get the iPhone 5, not sure I'm too happy about the headphone jack but definitely something I can get used to.
    Well apparently to supposed to be on the bottom for when people drop them in their pockets upside down. And the fact that you don't have the cord hanging down in front of the phone and in the way when your laying in bed for example

The government just bought me a new iPad for school (aka student loan refund) so while we're all hyped about the new iPhone, these Retina iPads are amazing. All it needs is Jaku iPad and I'll be totally set!

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    The government just bought me a new iPad for school (aka student loan refund) so while we're all hyped about the new iPhone, these Retina iPads are amazing. All it needs is Jaku iPad and I'll be totally set!
    +1

Can someone please tell me where, within the theme folder, to put the Jadaki Slider images? I've used it in the past and I'm having a total brain fart as to remembering where it went. I've looked through the thread also, can cannot find where it says to put it also. Even though you guys have told us numerous times. Just one of those days apparently...Loving the work you guys are putting in, awesome icon's and goodies. Thanks!

Nice compensation

Yeah, we all know the new iPad is a great device but it is an expensive one, and I'd be happy with a smaller display as far as its retina !

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Minecraft icon:

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jadaki For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (09-13-2012), radioBirdman (09-13-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by sigmachi1012 View Post
    Can someone please tell me where, within the theme folder, to put the Jadaki Slider images? I've used it in the past and I'm having a total brain fart as to remembering where it went. Loving the work you guys are putting in, awesome icon's and goodies. Thanks!
    If it's the lock screen slider you're trying to theme, it goes in the TelephonyUI bundle. The best is to make your own .theme folder so that a Cydia upgrade won't squeeze your mods.

Quote Originally Posted by jadaki View Post
    Minecraft icon:

great one ! That's the effect I tried to achieve in the Dungeon Dragons (?) icon. Not sure about the name of the app.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 09-14-2012 at 01:08 AM. Reason: forgot a /quote.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

jadaki (09-14-2012), sigmachi1012 (09-13-2012)

Alfroggy, I was trying to make my settings screen look like this. Thanks for your help, it's bugging the heck out of me for some reason. Slow work day I guess.

-foto-26.04.12-22-26-57.png

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sigmachi1012 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-13-2012)

Jadakai that Minecraft icon is mad!

And I don't want to put Anon out of a job, but I just noticed Run Roo Run is the (Free) App of the Week (in Australia anyway) and it has a sweet icon by Lok.

Run Roo Run for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-13-2012), jadaki (09-14-2012)

Alfroggy, I was trying to make my settings screen look like this. Thanks for your help, it's bugging the heck out of me for some reason. Slow work day I guess.

-foto-26.04.12-22-26-57.png
    The images go in the UIImages folder of your themes.
    If they're named right they should work after reactivating the theme in WinterBoard.

Thanks for the heads up Liam. Free in the French AppStore too :sexy parrot:

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

sigmachi1012 (09-13-2012)

Thanks! I will do some investigating when I get home.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sigmachi1012 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-13-2012)

Jadaki's theme does work. UnRar, put in var/stash/Themes.XXXX, activate and respring in WinterBoard.
    What I haven't managed is having the inside of the sliders to display the on/off images instead of the on/off text iOS applies.
    I've heard this is solved by switching the phone to any language but English. I'll try French.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

jadaki (09-14-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

Because they make you think it this way, just like most apple users believe Apple did invent something in the world. Apple did not invent a single material thing in its history. Everything is taken from elsewhere, great minds etc ... Myself, I turned my back to Apple because their alienation is simply crazy. Most Apple composants are manufactured by other companies, but ALL, absolutely EVERY great composant that makes the iPad, iPhone or Macs are thought, invented, engineered, manufactured and patented elsewhere. And the Apple doctrine is to make someone who's more innovative to make him produce his awesomely innovative stuff for Apple so Apple can display some awesome features while fooling everybody by making them believe that Apple truely invent, engineered and manufactured those features.
    Apple owes absolutely everything from his rivals ... and Apple does attack in justice those companies who LITTERALY made apple pieces by pieces (from ideas to hardware). My family works in European, Asians and US patents for decades now, especially my father who's also a High Tech freak (Ultra Geek) and is still working at the EPO (European patent office). I did all my interships in those Patents industries so I surely know what I'm talking about (that's why I'm so harsh when it comes to credits also ). And what I know is the complete ignorance from the US of the PRIOR A, which makes Apple win in court when they actually lose everywhere else in the world, because in other places they actually know what's a Prior A and can't deny Apple just didn't even invent, engineered or even manufactured most of its composants or products.

Apple got me litteraly sick when they attacked Samsung in late Augustus. I turned my back for a never come back. And Apple is one day going to fall down like hell ... not this year, not the following year, bt the year after that, Apple will have the entire world's high tech manufacturers and engineers against them, and Apple can't do a single iPhone or iPad without Samsung manufacturing the RAM chips, the Retina screens, the memory chips ... sony's camera retina ... I mean ... what did Apple do ? Nothing.
    That's why HTC and Samsung together against Apple makes me smile and makes me feel better ... the devilish apple company is finally takin' some ! And the GooPhone was such a beautiful trick from Taiwan, they actually did to apple what Apple does to everybody else .... See, Apple Fanboys are counted by millions, still they are an infinite part of this planet. And the farther you live from the USA, the less fanboys you have. And the less fanboys you have around you, the less ******** you listen to. The less ******** you listen to, the more objective are your opinion. Not many people I know (and I live all around the world) are actually tricked by Apple's mezmerizing doctrine. The company's world is a pure illusion that will get hit one day, and the Empire will fall to the ground in a minute. I'm just disappointed, since the very beginning to know that William Szilveszter is also one of those people who got tricked by Steve Jobs, Aka Apple's doctrine. If only he knew how much patent Apple stole to everybody. If Sony wakes up one day and decided to attack Apple, Apple will be dismantled in a minute. Of course Apple cares a lot about their business relationship with Sony ...

So .. I will probably be hated from now on, kicked out from the forum, perhaps from Jaku if William got offended or whatever, but the truth (and I only talked about a few lines of the book) had to be told ... can't hold it within me forever. Besides, I HIGHLY doubt that these days people still think that Steve Job or Apple invented a single thing in the iPod, iPhone or iPad ... all are stolen ideas, from the design (not the iPhone of these days though), the intern chips ... after they actually killed these ideas from their thinkers, or just manipulated those great engineers. I understand why some people who litteraly created SIRI simply quits the company now that Apple bought it.

Last not but not least, iPhones and iPad were the greatest of its genre on the planet ... and what's amazing is that even after all they owe and all they stole, they are still going backward ... Samsung, Asus and Sony are simply doing some incredibly amazing stuff that are actually TRUE innovation and Apple is not following ... nothing stolen or taken from another company (well they do trade, like Samsung uses Sony for theyr camera retina, but they don't "eat" the company to further publicly announce "we invented and manufactured the greatest product ever ... which actually was invented and made by those guys, but we bought them so it's more "them" than us, but we won't say it cause we got you'all in our doctrine and you must continue to blindly believe our **** like it's the St Graal"

Btw, here are two new icons for the Google Play store. Why ? Because People can still buy Jaku from Cydia store ... as i did. So I allow myself Jaku on my Android device(s ... soon to be more).

Google Play Store. Remake of the Slice App icon I made earlier. Yeah not much of innovation here hehe ...

Altough, I would sincerly understand if you all do not accept Android icons for Jaku Theme.

PS : I truely feel like displaying what I know here will get me some giantic issues ... but I'm not the kind of person who shuts the hell up in front of those million sheeps who are hypnotized by Apple's white fake purity.
    Last edited by iGeriya; 09-13-2012 at 05:43 PM.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

arkha (09-17-2012), DreadHeadSk8ter (09-14-2012), Iphone ie (09-14-2012), Mangoosta (09-15-2012)

Works when set to French :

Before (English as language) :

Hello iGeriya 👋

@iGeriya: awesome icons! Especially like the one on the right!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-14-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Well apparently to supposed to be on the bottom for when people drop them in their pockets upside down. And the fact that you don't have the cord hanging down in front of the phone and in the way when your laying in bed for example
    That makes sense.

Page 767 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757765766767768769 777 817 867 1267 ... LastLast