Page 766 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 266 666 716 756764765766767768 776 816 866 1266 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,320 of 30318

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

com.apple.springboard
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Simple
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1347393858.998690.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    Simple
    ...and yet so nice !

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Have you ever had that moment where there's a girl you have deep feelings for and are in a relationship with, but something happens, you break up with her, try dating another girl, and it doesn't work out because she doesn't have everything you really like so you go back and make up with the girl you have feelings for?

That's is exactly what Jaku is like
    16GB White iPhone 5 | iOS 6.0 | Stock
    16GB Black iPhone 4S | iOS 5.1.1 | Jailbroken

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mydarkblueshirt For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-11-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by mydarkblueshirt View Post
    Have you ever had that moment where there's a girl you have deep feelings for and are in a relationship with, but something happens, you break up with her, try dating another girl, and it doesn't work out because she doesn't have everything you really like so you go back and make up with the girl you have feelings for?

That's is exactly what Jaku is like
    …oh…you had me going there lol

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-11-2012), mydarkblueshirt (09-12-2012)

I'm still here too but don't have the time I used to to devote to making icons. A new job means I actually have to do work during the day! I still visit the forum almost daily and check the repo regularly for any new icons. I honestly have not made a new icon in weeks though.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-11-2012)

Well, mydarkblueshirt said something there which is so true :
    You hadn't got us worrying, as Jaku is a wild mistress we always come back to.
    We miss you folks on the thread though. I forgot what it I to work but I recall I can't blame you having such obligation.
    Anyway you all know you're at home here. We're guests. Uninvited ones sometimes ;P Courage with your job. Like Roberto told Enzo Molinari in The Big Blue : “La forza !” I'll add ‘💪’ cause he couldn't.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

mydarkblueshirt (09-12-2012)

Hello all you Jaku Junkies! . A while back I saw a gray Cydia icon like one for AppStore. It is now gone and not in Icon Repo. Is it available?

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Hello all you Jaku Junkies! . A while back I saw a gray Cydia icon like one for AppStore. It is now gone and not in Icon Repo. Is it available?
    I think that was an icon for ********** which an icon we do not tolerate.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-12-2012)

Why did apple had to make the iPhone 5 so awesome?!? Now I have to buy it! What am I going to do without jaku and tweaks?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Why did apple had to make the iPhone 5 so awesome?!? Now I have to buy it! What am I going to do without jaku and tweaks?!?!
    Idk I have the 4s and to me I feel like I'm getting more out if the ios6 than I am with the actual phone so I'm staying on my 4s. Gonna get the iPhone 5s though

Thoughts on the iPhone 5; WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT THE EARPHONE JACK IN THE BOTTOM!? WTF?

Prob will be picking it up anyway though.

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    It was a private mod. The brown ver can be found on deviantArt, you could mod it to grayscale in photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Thoughts on the iPhone 5; WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT THE EARPHONE JACK IN THE BOTTOM!? WTF?
    Well that sucks :/

Not that I can afford to get one for quite a while anyway. I'm happy to stick with my iPhone 4 (and the hundreds of dollars worth of "legacy" 30-pin accessories I have for it) anyway...

And Jaku. I'm in no hurry at all to use an un-jailbreakable phone..

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Well that sucks :/

Not that I can afford to get one for quite a while anyway. I'm happy to stick with my iPhone 4 (and the hundreds of dollars worth of "legacy" 30-pin accessories I have for it) anyway...

And Jaku. I'm in no hurry at all to use an un-jailbreakable phone..
    Well, I'm on an iPod touch 4G, and it sucks so badly!!
    I have 82 games on my device, all purchased from the app store/free/free for a limited time, 32GB, and like 5 tweaks, and it lags so much!!!! I try to open chrome and it crashes after 5 seconds!!, so I really need that A6 processor, BTW: don't you think it was really dumb of apple to give the new iPod touch an A5 when they have an A5X and an A6?

I really do yeah. What is the A5x used in? New iPad I'm guessing? I'm keen as for an iPad mini myself. I don't suppose they mentioned that today did they? I've been busy at work so I have seen much from the 'big event' as yet.

I'm considering an iPod touch for my boy's birthday in six months so I would've really liked it to get to better chip. At two years old he'll totally notice any lag too

No mention of an iPad mini, no. I was eagerly waiting for the specs of this supposedly to be released device, its display resolution mainly. And AX chip. Sad.

I think the point of the A5X for the new iPad was to power the huge display.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-13-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    I really do yeah. What is the A5x used in? New iPad I'm guessing? I'm keen as for an iPad mini myself. I don't suppose they mentioned that today did they? I've been busy at work so I have seen much from the 'big event' as yet.

I'm considering an iPod touch for my boy's birthday in six months so I would've really liked it to get to better chip. At two years old he'll totally notice any lag too
    I actually am very disappointed about the new iPod touch, it's so ugly, with various ugly colors, a new squarer design and the new stupid "Loop" that no one wouldn't use, and an A5 chip, even though they already have A6, I prefer the iPod touch 4 over 5, it might be super leggy, but at least it looks good

The thing is the iPod touch doesn't need an A6. That's what there thinking. Would you put a v12 motor in a Honda? No. It would be nice but not necessary. Anyways. I'm gonna stick with my 4s. I get more out of ios6 anyway. I'll wait for ios6 jb for 4s.

Page 766 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 266 666 716 756764765766767768 776 816 866 1266 ... LastLast