Page 765 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755763764765766767 775 815 865 1265 ... LastLast
Results 15,281 to 15,300 of 30338

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    That it is. My bad I seen the widget from schnedi in a post but it's from Max. My bad
    No it's ok bro. I was not sure if it was max or schnedi lol
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

iPhone? More like MyPhone Matatoto's Avatar
    Thanks

-icon2.png -icon1.png

feel like im cheating on the Jaku community because I am selling my iphone prior to Apple announcing the iphone 5 on Wednesday. It's going to be rough.... No jailbreak til virtually.... December... lol

Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    feel like im cheating on the Jaku community because I am selling my iphone prior to Apple announcing the iphone 5 on Wednesday. It's going to be rough.... No jailbreak til virtually.... December... lol
    December if your lucky. I got my 4S the day the jailbreak was released lol

Yeah depends on what the new phone has in store. I'll pretty much keep my jailbroken iPhone 4s till an ios6 jailbreak comes out

I'm gonna be smart about it this time and wait. Ah what the hell am I saying lol I'll probably buy it before

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Yeah depends on what the new phone has in store. I'll pretty much keep my jailbroken iPhone 4s till an ios6 jailbreak comes out

I'm gonna be smart about it this time and wait. Ah what the hell am I saying lol I'll probably buy it before
    I'm definitely gonna upgrade to iOS6 on my 3GS which has old boot rom, which makes it super easy to have an untethered jailbreak. Still unsure about the 4S.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Well, bjbinc gave every contributor the ability to upload their icons.
    It is up to them to know wether they're proud enough if their work to share it.
    Jaku repo is a great source of community made icons. They won't integrate William's Jaku theme, be it in the Jaku Core folder or in a separate WB add-on. To each his/her own standards, we are not bound by contract to release hand-drawn icons for every request/new popular app out. And even such icons drawn from ground up can be way less appealing than copy/paste ones made with the right image and judgment.
    bjbinc's repo site is there to put a plethora of icons to our disposal. They're alternates to Lokheed's for many. Not because he believes thyre better than the original but to give the choice, and to share one another's contribution.
    It has always been up to the downloaders' taste to replace the theme's stock icons and to chose whichever one he/she wants his phone to wear.
    It is true that with Chaotic Buddhist gone from the Jaku threads, bjbinc 'limiting' his skills to upgrading Jaku repo to the actual amazingness it has reached, Blacksquatch being retired, Bankai44 now opposing to his father's beliefs and turning towards theming Symbian phones, parry gone to Paris and Anonymous being kept busy with UDID traffic, great quality icons mix less with the usual copy/paste jobs on the repo, hence the feel of the quality diminishing.
    But they'll come back. You can't turn your back long from Jaku. Its eyes will burn the Jaku character into your back into the deepest part of your flesh, into the most amazing soul tattoo.
    lmao, what happened to me? I'm still here, just been lurking and didn't want to churn out the normal icons I use to make, my Winterboard was my favorite...still thinking how to top it.

But I'm always happy to hear rumors about me, who doesn't! lol

Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    But I'm always happy to hear rumors about me, who doesn't! lol
    I heard you are actually Chuck Norris. Can you confirm this?

I've been playing with several paid theme. Recently I bought Edgy, and play with it for 2-3 days. But I always come back to Jaku. This is the best theme I've been using for a long time. I have to admit we have several contributors here. Most of the icons on the repo (not the copy/paste one) look amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by pat_ty View Post
    I've been playing with several paid theme. Recently I bought Edgy, and play with it for 2-3 days. But I always come back to Jaku. This is the best theme I've been using for a long time. I have to admit we have several contributors here. Most of the icons on the repo (not the copy/paste one) look amazing.
    Agreed. I keep coming back as well. In fact I don't really leave. I'm using a lot of edgy widgets and thought hmm jaku would look good with this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I heard you are actually Chuck Norris. Can you confirm this?
    I cannot confirm nor deny this...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    I cannot confirm nor deny this...
    I thinks that's all we needed to hear

Can someone point me in the right direction where can I download this theme for my iPad 3, or is it just for the iPad 1,2. TIA....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cmrecinos View Post
    Can someone point me in the right direction where can I download this theme for my iPad 3, or is it just for the iPad 1,2. TIA....
    Currently their is no iPad theme. The ones you see here posted have been ported ourselves. With the help of shrink it makes the icons look good. I believe one is currently in the works, not sure though.

I will definitely try and get my hands on the new iPhone once it's released. Going to be quite a wait for the jailbreak, and Jaku more importantly!

Me today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1347372105.440653.jpg  

My web bookmarks folder's content :

(well, its first page).
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    My web bookmarks folder's content :

(well, its first page).
    How you turn your icon name into matte black ? @.@

Are you referring to the unreadable icon labels ? If so here is what's under the undockediconlabels key in the Info.plist
    margin-top: -1px; font-family: Heiti TC; font-size: 9px; color:#1e1e1e; text-shadow:0 -1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15),0 1px 0 rgba(255,255,255,0.5); opacity: 0.6
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 09-11-2012 at 10:33 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

any1 can give me direct loaction where to put this?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e8th2w3vm...grabberforios5

Page 765 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755763764765766767 775 815 865 1265 ... LastLast